Latest #citykillerz Posts
- Respect all, but fear no one.
- Примерно так выглядит Питер с высоты перед грозой ⚡️ | #rooftop_spb
- Four different exposures blended together from this mornings sunrise.
L'essere che sono, è aldilà del tempo.
Il mio tempo, se esiste, accade nel mio essere.
Io, sono perpetuo.
Non il tempo, non lo spazio.
Se è vero che è vero, che Newton e Galileo mi parlano del moto rettilineo uniforme dell'universo, e mi insegnano l'attrito,
Einstein curva le definizioni.
E ridisegna quell'universo, come la linea di un fianco.
Io, sono perpetuo.
'Io non sono un compositore di musica, è la musica che suona me.'
Stanotte Mozart, ad un'ottava più alta, mi ha fatto vedere, al buio.
- A new weekly round up of inspiration is up in Stories now! Following for some of our favorites AND some of our travels in Denmark. So glad to be back (and bummed to be missing the gorgeous poppies in CA right now like this gorgeous capture !) #larsinspiration
- Today I’m interviewing one of my favorite people to follow, interior designer and stylist . We all know and love her and now find out a bit more about what (and who) has helped to shape her. She’s also revealing a few fun things going on this year. Link in profile! #larsartistinterviews
- I cannot speak more highly of my experience working with @spoonflower to find fabric I loved. With @roosteryhome they turned the fabric into custom pillows for my living room. I even made a coordinating lampshade to go with them (tutorial in today’s post!). LOVING how it turned out! Head over to Lars for a 10% coupon off everything on Spoonflower and Roostery! #siwa #ad
- A new desktop/phone wallpaper calendar is up for Summer by @realfulmer and it’s ADORABLE! Gah! So cute! Download them today! #larsdownloads
- Chasing the sunset. Fire 🔥 in the hole. I have a “thing” with that tunnel 😇😎
GM 24/70 at 70mm 1/200s f3.2 iso 800
- missing keys but the beer bong clean
- This is my fifth-year in a row that I have visited #AustinTexas and it never disappoints. My family and I were on our way to a few spots and decided to pull over and look at the 360 Pennybacker Bridge. I literally walked down to the middle of the bridge but after seeing that I was close to getting run over by bikers and cars, I decided to walk back. Yeah, I’m not trying to die over here for some pictures. 😂 Luckily enough, we found a trail up on some cliffs and what a view it was! Apparently you can glance at the bridge from both sides. You can even jet ski on the water as I seen a few past by! Overall, a must-visit when trying to experience #TrueAustin. 👌🏽
Top #citykillerz Posts
- Location:Tokyo, Japan
Like a ship🛳.
- Do you like happy hour?
- This is KBank Head Office 😁😁
📸 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujinon XC50-230