Latest #citta Posts
- У меня нет абонемента в спортзал, тренера, массажиста, бровиста, психотерапевта, домработницы, парикмахера, своего дома, постоянной работы, бара по пятницам, мужа с цветами, увлажнителя воздуха. Много чего еще или уже нет. Но море у меня есть всегда 💙
#amalfi #amalficoast #mare #sealover #napolidavivere #madeinnaples #naplesstateofmind #napolitano #italiatiamo #parloitaliano #igitalia #campania #font #fontlover #architecture_hunter #architecturephoto #oldarchitecture #cityarchitecture
#citta #streetphotography #streetmoody #streetview #streetlife #lifeofthecity #life #bigcitylife #streetphotomag
- We create our reality! We choose ❤️ योगश्चित्तवृत्तिनिरोधः🙏🏼 yogaś-citta-vr̥tti-nirodhaḥ
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali are teachings written in the form of 196 sutras: short messages about life and consciousness and how to live well, which, when woven together, are the threads that make up the holistic practice of yoga. Patanjali defines yoga as chitta vritti nirodhah — the stilling of the fluctuations of the mind. By calming our mental chatter, we can begin cultivating the natural union within ourselves so that we can find peace, bliss and or contentment within us and the world around us. In turn giving us the very tools to create our own reality.
A yoga practice is a method or way for developing this wholeness and connecting with our personal truth. More than just a system of physical movements or postures, it’s much deeper than that. It’s a spiritual practice which allows us to get in touch with our true essence, our purest Self. With practice of these tools, of postures, breath work, meditation or self study we begin to recognize patterns and imbalances within our bodies, mind and soul. As we become more aware at noticing what’s happening within us, our ability to trust our own inner guidance grows and we begin developing tools that work for us and help us to grow and find balance within our citta/mind. And over time we become more aware of our thought patterns and how they effect our physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing. Everything in our life is our perception. If you feel bound, you are bound. If you feel liberated, you are liberated. Things outside of us neither bind nor liberate us. Only our attitude towards ourselves and this world create that space. I invite you to create the space you are longing for. You have the tools within you. Breath, relax, take a second to notice all the good things that are happening within you to allow your very body to move around, to breathe, to be here, alive, in this moment and move from there. Notice any thoughts or feelings that don’t match the vibration you are trying to connect with.... CONTINUED IN COMMENT BELOW ⬇️
- Vieni a vivere come me... 🎶
- |ᴬᴺᶻᴱᴵᴳᴱ ᴼᴰᴱᴿ ᵂᴱᴿᴮᵁᴺᴳ, ᵂᴱᴵᴸ ᴷᴱᴵᴺᴱ ᴬᴴᴺᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴵᴱ ᴰᴵᴱˢᴱ ˢᶜᴴᴱ*** ᴿᴱᴳᴱᴸᴺ ᴺᵁᴺ ˢᴵᴺᴰ ᵁᴺᴰ ᴷᴱᴵᴺᴱᴿ ᴷᴬᴺᴺ ᴹᴵᴿ ᴰᴬˢ 100% ᴮᴱᴬᴺᵀᵂᴼᴿᵀᴱᴺ. | So grateful for my goodies from @sunday_natural . First I was looking for good essential oils but I found more. 🤷🏼♀️ It‘s always the same with us (girls) when we shop, isn‘t it? 😅
Usually I don‘t even buy what I was looking for but a bunch of stuff that I didn‘t even know that I needed.
Okay but in this case it was a gift and that doesn’t happen all the time. Soo ➡️😘
*all vegan and natural
Of course I have a discount code too. 😉 use ricarda10 for 10% ————————————————————————
- Bergamo - город на холме. Находится в предгорье Альп на полпути между Миланом и Брешией #Citta Alta #Верхний город #фуникулер