Latest #christian Posts
- NEW MEDIA, NEW STYLE THIS FRIDAY!! BRING FRIENDS!
Lord JESUS, I believe in You,
increase my faith.
I trust in You,
strengthen my trust.
I love You,
let me love You more and more.
I am sorry for my sins: deepen my sorrow.
I worship You as my first beginning,
I long for You as my last end,
I praise You as my constant helper,
And call on You as my loving Protector.
Guide me by Your wisdom,
Correct me with Your justice,
Comfort me with Your mercy,
Protect me with Your power.
I offer You, Lord, my thoughts to be fixed on You;
My words to have You for their theme;
My actions to reflect my love for You;
My sufferings to be endured for Your greater glory.
I want to do what You ask of me; In the way You ask, for as long as You ask, because You ask it.
Lord, enlighten my understanding,
Strengthen my will,
Purify my heart, and make me holy.
Help me to repent of my past sins
And to resist temptation in all forms that assail me.
Keep me as the apple of Your eye, from the evil.
Help me to rise above my human weaknesses
And to grow stronger as a Christian.
Let me love You, my Lord and my God,
And see myself as I really am:
A pilgrim in this world,
A Christian called to respect and love
All whose lives I touch,
Those under my authority,
My friends and my enemies.
Help me to conquer anger with gentleness,
Greed by generosity,
Apathy by fervor.
Help me to forget myself
And reach out toward others.
Make me prudent in planning,
Courageous in taking risks.
Make me patient in suffering, unassuming in prosperity.
Keep me, Lord, attentive at prayer,
Temperate in food and drink,
Diligent in my work,
Firm in my good intentions.
Let my conscience be clear,
My conduct without fault,
My speech blameless,
My life well-ordered.
Put me on guard against my human weaknesses.
Let me cherish Your love for me,
Keep Your law,
And come at last to your salvation.
Teach me to realize that this world is passing,
That my true future is the happiness of heaven,
That life on earth is short,
And the life to come eternal.
Help me to prepare for death
With a proper fear of judgment,
But a greater trust in Your goodness.
Lead me safely through death
To the endless joy of heaven.
Grant this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen...
#Be #Catholic #Strong
- 💫 “In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
Ephesians 3:12-21 KJV
✨ Join us @wivesdivine on IG and on Facebook.
Email 📧 WivesDivine@gmail.com to connect. Oh Wives Divine ♾ .
#Kingdom #Purpose #Bible #Marriage #LifeStyle #Marriagetips #Holiness #Glory #ChristianWife #WifetoBe #Bride #PositiveVibes #Christian #Wife #Vows #Ministry #Mindset #BossWife #WifeLife #Holy #Daily #marriage #HolyMatrimony #PrayingWife #Love #BeTeachable #Love #God #Grow #Glow
- Great feedback from a happy customer! This is the Personal Reach Card being put to work by @cvbcmanteca in Manteca, CA. •
It is an honor to partner with churches to get the Gospel out in communities across the country. Check out the products on our site for convenient solutions for your church's outreach efforts. Link in bio.
- Good morning Sunshines!
- EDG Staff: @salena_altamese⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Living in your truth is one of the boldest moves you can make in your life that will help you walk fully in your purpose. Meet ✨Myra Vorrice✨, a woman who surpassed past childhood trauma to create a platform dedicated towards the celebration of forgiveness and spreading the gospel. She has a M.E.D. in Educational Administration from Texas Southern University and both a B.A. in Government and a minor in Business from the University of Texas at Austin. She resides in Houston, Texas.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Myra founded the platform, @phenomenalwomen_7, a movement dedicated to spreading the gospel to both believers and nonbelievers through the power of testimony and sovereignty of Jesus. Since launching 17 months ago, Myra has garnered close to 3,000 Youtube views worldwide, issued more than $1,000 in scholarships, acquired 60 plus subscribers to her website, and has interviewed more than 15 phenomenal women who bravely shared their testimony from all over the United States including Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Jamaica, Maryland, and Texas.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Having had a difficult childhood involving abuse, just last year Myra boldy decided to share her story in front of her family, friends, and strangers. She no longer wanted to mute her trauma and didn't want to ignore her suffering. She needed an outlet and she knew other women would appreciate her voice. Let's celebrate this #EveryDopeGirl👑💕 who has learned to heal from past pain and is helping others do the same.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#blogger #culture #houston #apparel #womeninbusiness #naturallyshesdope #style #fashionista #internationalblogger #womensupportingwomen #beautiful #htxblogger #houston #womeninmedia #bloglife #girlpower #womenempowerment #dopeAF #businessowner #melaninmagic #instagram #travelnoire #phenomenalwomen #ministry #testimony #believer #Jesusfollower #Christian #faith
- The love for our LAMÉ turbans and headbands has been immense. Thank you.
We are still taking pre-orders online only while we work on creating the best in-store experience for our #AbayaLagosDivas
Top #christian Posts