Latest #chloetess Posts
- Back from York and back to work (sob). Had the loveliest few days exploring such a beautiful city that is actually really similar to Chester, just a bigger and better version. I’m just hoping that I’ve walked off all of the calories I’ve consumed this week and weekend....
黑色！經典黑金配色！精緻復古腔調十足！無論手提還是單肩都很有型 小巧精緻！醒目且時髦的C五金 酷酷噠！
- Took my bf to Mr. West Cafe. He asked if this was Kanye’s joint. 😂
- Sorry I’m late - there was traffic, and I left 24mins after I said I did.
- Ready for that no jacket weather.
- Sunday came through! Ended up not needing my coat today after all. 🤗
- Outfit 1:
T Shirt: https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/clothing/tops/black-no-photos-please-slogan-t-shirt/p/626085601
Bag: Bag: https://www.chloe.com/gb/shoulder-bag_cod45422014jq.html
- I’ve just realised that basically everything I’m wearing here is old, except the trainers which I bought a couple of weeks back. But this is what 90% of my wardrobe is because in reality I cannot afford to buy constant new clothes. Maybe that’s where I can’t keep up with how Instagram is going these days but it’s a reality for myself and quite a lot of people on here, I imagine. Just because you can’t afford to splash out on new things every month should not mean that we fall by the wayside when it comes to looking and feeling great in an outfit! It’s all about those key and investment pieces for me, and maybe I can’t always have the pick of Zara’s New In section but it’s not going to stop my love of fashion 🤷🏼♀️ #shopping #simpleoutfit #tallgirls #tallgirlstyle #veja #chloetess #hm #mango #blazer #outfitideas #outfitinspiration #outfitinspo #styling #simplestyle
- Simple but make it fashion.
- Oversized? No problem. Let me just pick something from my boyfriend’s closet. A shirt turns into a jacket 💁🏻♀️