Latest #chefsofinstagram Posts
- boat show canapés
ricotta & bagel crisp w/ honey, blackberry & thyme
- Wild surf clams | green shell mussels | gurnard | veloute sauce | fresh basil.
- This is take 1 of a naturally leavened sourdough almond croissant. I mean it’s the first try and I’m pleased. This will get better and better, as we go. It’s stuffed with a almond paste inside and on top, maple glaze, almond flakes and powdered sugar. I’m also happy cause tomorrow is my birthday! 😁🥳
- Another day in the books..
- 😍🙌 #repost @soulbarandbistro Mozzarella fior di latte, truffle, leek, sourdough croutons, freshly shaved truffle - cannot get enough!
- Wow I don't even remember I baked a low carb lemon #pie,
but now I remembered why,
remember it didn't taste very nice 😂
Didn't mixed the xylitol well enough.
- Our new menu features some truly authentic Spanish dishes. Of course, our Paella is made fresh to order in marisco, carne, mixta and vegetariana flavours or eat your way through out delicious charcuteria mix! Plus, a whole bunch of tapas that are perfect for sharing. To book, call (03) 9640 0395 or email email@example.com
Top #chefsofinstagram Posts
- This week's weather in NYC has been a draggg. Currently wishing I was back in the sunshine of the West Coast 😎 #LA
- THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR 🎶 🌽 From Chef @ryandenicola - “Our creamed corn is made with just salt, pepper, butter, and olive oil. We grate fresh corn on an instrument called a corn creamer, which grated the kernels and shucks them at the same time, releasing the natural starches in the corn. The starch mixes with the juices from the corn to make the corn look creamy, which is why it’s called creamed corn. We cook the corn until it reduces and the starches thicken, resulting in a concentrated corn porridge. We melt in some butter in the end, season with salt and pepper, and finish with a glut of high quality olive oil.” #mozzaplex #seasonal #eeeeeats