Latest #challenges Posts
- What holds you back from reaching your goals?
Identifying and being aware of the challenges that may come up when working towards your health and wellness goals is an important step. Contemplate on the challenges and obstacles that may show up while working towards your goals will assist you in being more prepared and help you to overcome these challenges.
Once you have identified potential challenges that could hold you back, start brainstorming on solutions and how you will handle the situation when it arises 👊🏻😉💜
- Trials and challenges
Fighting myself And losing
Anxious and tired
See the need
Stuck out in wilderness of fading hope
Faith or self will
Mirage after mirage
40 days into 3,650 nightmares
Hollow empty stares
Left side less
Right side test
Just a brief rest from aftermaths mess
Give me all i can handle
This inspiration candle
Still have trials and challenges
Struggling to cope
Behind closed door
- I am not a naturally kind person.
There’s that quote; “we rise by lifting others”. You know it, it’s been on every Pinterest board since the dawn of time. Even mine, once. And I still love that quote, I love the idea of that concept, that in lifting others, whether that be through your strength when they are weak, your love when they are lonely, whatever you give someone that they are lacking, you too will rise.
I believe we’ve each got an aspect of good that we find challenging. You know, those personality traits that are good to have, I think we all struggle with one, or in some cases, some of us – myself included – struggle with several.
Maybe it’s patience, maybe it’s compassion, maybe forgiveness, or love. For me, it’s kindness, and I know exactly where it started; my cynical sense of humour resulted in a cynical outlook on the world, on life, on others. I’m not naturally a very trusting person, either, constantly suspicious of people’s motives, their intentions, raising emotional barriers through my harsh, honest truths, brutal jokes.
Love, though. Love is always something that’s come very naturally to me. I love hard, and fast, my friends never friends, but family, my family my life. Sure, it might take a while to get there, to get past those barriers and see who’s really underneath it all, past the cynicism and suspicion, but once you’re in you’re there for life, permanently occupying a space in my heart.
There are some friends I haven’t spoken to in years, changing lives and childish mistakes creating space between us, but who I still think about all the time, love with everything that I am, would be there for in an instant if they called me tomorrow.
I find it oh-so-easy to be kind to those I love, and for those chosen few I am self-sacrificing, giving, loyal to the end of time.
So, maybe it’s actually the other way around. Maybe it’s letting people in that I find hard, opening myself up when I know that could result in heartbreak, could result in me losing someone else, more space, yet again.
Maybe it’s not kindness I find hard, but love.
Kindness // May, Myself and I - day 23.
- ok y’all so Tez really thought ignoring me all day was ok🚮 Go watch our last video on our Youtube channel‼️ IGNORING GIRLFRIEND FOR 24 HOURS🙄 (Search Tez and Dym)
- In 2007 I was a troubled teen. My roots weren't planted anywhere, my emotions changed with the drink I had held in my hand. I had just moved to Melbourne City, all alone with not one person in this vast city who knew my name. I had never seen so many people before. I could re invent myself every weekend. And so I did. I tried on new faces, new personas, new egos, shallowly attempting to express me. I was making a right mess of things. When one day, a voice said, go to uni and finish law. That was probably by 2008. Only I had dug a trench so muddy and deep it would take me another decade to climb out off. But climb I did, changed cities and learnt to start calling Gold Coast home. Suddenly, when I knew what I wanted, life had other plans. If it was worth it, I would have to sacrifice for it. It would mean hustling one or two jobs, rent, and managing the foundations of constitutional law. It would mean not allowing bitterness to suffocate me, it would mean leading with compassion and love. Hurdles I never thought I would face. Doubt, doubt is a killer. Who was I kidding?, plagued me on a daily. Perseverance. Muhammad Ali said he didn't start counting sit ups until they started hurting, that became a mantra. And here I am, finally a #lawyer , heading to work and howling at the moon for the next challenges. Together, and with love, anything is possible.
- "Bad Habit" challenge: when a friend complains to you about their bad habit, think of the Podiim app. Immediately send them a "break the habit" challenge on the app, include points towards a gift card. Social pressure works! ⠀
App store https://loom.ly/uGxIfdw ⠀
Google Play https://loom.ly/7LvVf54 ⠀
- Are you excited about the power of #team #coaching ? We are! To support you, we’re committed to bringing one of the best #teachers in the industry to help you move from the excellence of 1:1 coaching to team coaching.
White some of the #challenges you’ve experienced working with teams or being part of a team?
We would love to hear your thoughts 🙏🏼
- Challenge 2: Music. A couple of weeks ago our family performed a Les Mis medley at our Ward talent show. My daughter and I sang "I Dreamed a Dream," then my husband and oldest son sang, "Bring Him Home," and we ended with the "Finale" and a little of "Do You Hear the People Sing." We got the crowd involved in the last one. It was so fun to practice these songs as a family and start to teach our children about vocal performance (we're not experts, but it's something we enjoy). Today I sat down and fumbled my way through "I Dreamed a Dream" on the piano. It was slow, but went better than I thought. Perhaps this is one I should work on.
#music #piano #singing #LesMiserables #sightreading #keychanges #IDreamedaDream #challenges #goals
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr., American author best known for his best-selling book, “Life’s Little Instruction Book”
Photo by iStock/eclipse_images
#HJacksonBrownJr #lifecoaching #preparation #hardwork #training #performance #challenges #competition #mission #purpose #passion #drive #goals #dreams #success #coachcoreywayne #greatquotes
If you’re struggling in your personal or professional life, I’d like to give you both of my best selling self-help books for Free so you can start turning things around right now! The audio book versions are available from Amazon for Free by signing up for an Audible Membership Trial. My first book, “How To Be A 3% Man” will teach you pickup, dating & relationship secrets to get an ex back, attract your dream lover or to improve a failing relationship. Direct link: http://bit.ly/CCW3Man My 2nd book, “Mastering Yourself” will help you to align your life with your true calling & reach your full potential. Direct link: http://bit.ly/CCWMY You can get both eBook versions for Free by subscribing to the newsletter on my website. Direct Link: https://UnderstandingRelationships.com/free-ebook Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, “CoachCoreyWayne” where I discuss emails from people from all over the world just like you who are having similar challenges to help you implement, fine tune and master the skills, techniques, strategies & wisdom that both books provide. Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne?sub_confirmation=1
- What obstacles do you face in achieving excellence?
Top #challenges Posts
- Your life is your #karma 🙌🏻 Your experience is and always will be 💯 created by you ✨
Make sure you’re spending your time on people, places and things that you ❤️ The more you do, the more of it you’ll get in return 💫
#jumpingrope gives me a place of #happiness #challenges and #motivation. I’ll take more of that everyday 🙏🏻 #whatyougiveyoureceive
‼️ Freestyle Jumprope video coming up mañana 😉💪🏻