Latest #challengeaccepted Posts
- #ChallengeAccepted Share this post and tag at least Five people you want to invite this weekend. Let's go, students, let's do this!
- Last year I thought I had it rough with only 139 students. If I only knew. I still can’t believe I somehow manage to keep up with this many kids now 😂☠️🍎 #challengeaccepted
- The majority of people who walk into our dojo have goals.
For some it may be weight loss, others strength gains, and some people simply want to feel better. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” - African Proverb
Sure, we may put ‘end dates’ on our short term goals but we believe the true reward is the person we become as we walk (or sprint in some cases) through life.
If you have ever struggled reaching your goals consider joining a charismatic, quirky, group of hard working, amazing, individuals. Maybe something resembling the ones in this picture. 💛🖤 We all struggle.
We all have our strengths.
We all have something to offer.
Not only does linking up with a group create instant accountability, but it also has a way of going Into The Roar a bit more manageable when you know you’re not going at it alone.
You were designed to MOVE!
You were designed to be POWERFUL!
Train More. Fear Less.
#tfwsouthmetro #tfw #hurricaneday #sprint #latsandabs #weightloss #strength #endurance #powerful #focus #grouptraining #warriors #tfw4life #challengeaccepted #getit #familia #tfwsmfamilia #roar
- When you've pretty much been listening to Challenge Mania from the womb 🎧 #twinsies
- What is perseverance? The will to evolve!, The will to become better, the will to accomplish whatever you set your mind to!, perseverance is the key to success.
There are two “mindsets,” that determine how people respond to struggle, setbacks and failure when pursuing their goals. In one mindset, you’re likely to get discouraged and give up on your goal. In the other, you tend to embrace the struggle, learn from the setbacks and keep moving forward – you persevere.
If you’ve adopted a “fixed mindset,” you view them as qualities that you’re either born with, or not, and there’s not much you can do to change it. On the other hand, if you’ve adopted a “growth mindset,” you see them as abilities that you can develop through education, hard work and practice.
Always keep a growth mindset people! This is not the permanent way of things! Life goes on and we get stronger 💪
Shoutout to @1superalan for the tips go check out his page 💪
#pushup #tricep #calisthenicsworkout #chest #challenge #stability #plyopushups #challengeyourself #challengeaccepted #plyometrics #plyometric #explosiveworkout #chestday #balance #battleropes #findyourstrong #menwithhealth #gohard #hardest #fitnesschallenge #fitnessmotivation #ufasport #calisthenics #bodyweightexercises #vegan #vegansofig #plantpower #plantpoweredathlete #360pushup @battleropeexercises
- ‼️Client Spotlight‼️
Guys check out my sisters 2 week results!!!!! Here what she has to say about her experience on the products
Aloha everyone my name is Mel I’m 26yrs old and a mother of 4. I started Herbalife April 5th and this pic in the middles was taken this morning. Finding the confidence to show off my body was hard, underneath clothes I was fine but in a two piece Bathing suit I always felt uncomfortable. I wanted to wait a month before showing my results in public but I couldn’t resist! So many emotions are running through my mind and how mind blown I am with the progress. Herbalife has changed me, i feel great, I feel beautiful, and I feel confident! I want to thank my coach Francesca⚓️🙏🏽 for always being a text/call away and answering all of my questions! Also I would like to thank everyone in our chat, there were days I lost motivation but just reading everyone’s positive comments gave me that energy and the thrive to not give up. So thank you Herbalife Ohana for helping me become the better me! Have a blessed Thursday everyone!
We LOVE when our members tell us their clothes don’t fit anymore ❤️❤️❤️
Keep doing your thang @creativeblonde !
Link in our bio 🤳
- The past couple of weeks, I’ve caught myself saying things have been hard/stressful/exhausting and I haven’t been as joyful as I typically am. It’s made me realize a few things: 1️⃣ When I doubt my own ability to use my brain and figure things out creatively and strategically, I kill all my joy and limit my ability to be a positive person. My negativity hurts other people and that is something that breaks my heart. I’d like to apologize for allowing myself to let my stress infect others and beautiful moments.2️⃣ If it’s not challenging to an extent, then it’s not helping me grow and develop my skillset. Also, bad days are not permanent and they’re not that scary after all. Journal about it, talk to “your person”, or just cry it out and remember that it’s all going to be okay. And don’t forget about embracing self care is even more important now than ever. #positiveaffirmations #challengeaccepted