Latest #ceo Posts
- My recent decision to leave my career in Human Resources to become an entrepreneur was not an easy one. I have always worked a steady job and strived for stability! I'm a creature of habit so I was very comfortable in the "independence" that my 9-5 routine offered, BUT it just wasn't ME! Working a job that didn't line up with my destiny ZAPPED my creativity! It made me forget just how SMART I really am.
As soon as I stepped away and committed to being FULL-TIME ME my whole life made a turn for the better! Entrepreneurship is the model for God's kingdom! You have something inside of you that you need to produce. To reject what God has put inside of you is a major sign that you need DELIVERANCE! Commit to the YOU that God intended you to be! If you agree to commit to YOU comment FULL-TIME ME!
T-shirt coming SOON!
#FullTimeMe #Entrepreneurship #Individuality #Determination #DreamBig #CommitToYou #entrepreneur #selfcare #boss #ceo #somethingnew
- Congratulations ladies, the Glass ceiling has now been sealed ! Thanks to #metoo
Men are scared of women now.
LeanIn.org and SurveyMonkey’s new #MentorHer poll reveals Friday that 60% of male managers report feeling “too nervous” about being accused of harassment to interact with women in “common workplace” activities such as mentoring, socializing and one-on-one meetings.
That’s a 32% spike from 2018, with an additional 36% of men saying they now actively avoid women in junior-level positions — effectively chopping down their shot at climbing the corporate ladder.
“The vast majority of managers and senior leaders are men,” says Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and founder of LeanIn.org, in a statement. “If they are reluctant even to meet one-on-one with women, there’s no way women can get an equal shot at proving themselves.
#corporate #glassceiling #ceo #boss #male
#metoo #unintendedconsequences #ensi #Art #artivism #socialactivism #activism
- I’m proud of where I’ve been and what I’ve accomplished but I couldn’t have done it without the skills and knowledge of family members, officers, NCOs, and instructors I’ve had the honor or learning from. They taught me to be fearless, to alway dominate the room, be respectful, listen, read, and always do your best. They are the ones who helped me become the gentleman I am today. I am extremely grateful for them. #ceo #usarmyveteran #firefighter #doyourbest #gym #bodybuilding #gogetit
- MH: How are you positively active on campus? (e.g. clubs, SGA, etc.)
“James Y. Merchant Jr.
Freshman year 2001-2002 Created own event planning company straight face/New York Pre-Alumni Member, Publicity Co-Chair, student Union board member, Hampton University Basketball Manager/Trainer
Sophomore year 2002-2003 owner of straight face Entertainment New York pre alumni member recording secretary/publicity advisor, Student union board member, Student Government Association member : women’s caucus , Student leadership program member, promotions and marketing co chair, bazaar co chair, intake committee, community service committee
Alpha phi alpha fraternity, Inc , bigger circle museum organization member publicity advisor, national Pan hellenic council member promotion and marketing chair
Junior year 2003-2004 owner of now new face entertainment created 12-2 in the student center , new york pre alumni recording secretary, student union board member, student government association member: women’s caucus , student leadership program : promotions and marketing committee, bazaar chair , intake committee , special events committee, ALpha phi alpha fraternity, INC Gamma Iota Vice President, National pan hellenic council member: promotions and marketing chair
Senior year 2004-2005 Owner of New Face Entertainment, LLC , created community service organization success without limitations New york pre alumni member, SGA member : senate , SLP co facilitator bazaar committee, promotions and marketing, special events committee, spirit committee, intake committee Alpha phi Alpha fraternity, inc gamma iota president and financial secretary, National Pan hellenic council member , promotions and marketing chair
2006-2007 graduate student at Old Dominion University
Member of the graduate chapter of Delta Beta Lambda of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc Owner of New Face Entertainment started the student organization success without limitations on the campus of ODU.” @newfaceceo (J. Yancy Merchant) @_Hamptonu #HU05 #BusinessManagement #Founder #CEO
📸: @newfaceceo #HBCU #HBCUAlumni #HBCUGrad #HUAlumni #HU22 #HU23 #HU24 #HU #HamptonU #HamptonUniversity #HBCUPride #College
- Perfect day for snoozing in over the long weekend, and to spend the day with family! Though for me it doesn’t make a difference as it’s my job as a baby to sleep in all day, mummy is always trying with all her might to pat me to 😴
Love our @bunniesbythebay_sg bloom bunny and ultra soft sleeping gown (mama is obsessed with knotted gowns that are very convenient for multiple diaper changes and so wearable without having to go over baby’s head) thank you so much for the love @ngcolleen ❤️ (Check out the pretty box packaging!)
- everything you do is triggered by an emotion - of either desire or fear.... | 📷: @trippz_14
- Go out and fight for it.
Work day and night for it.
Give up your time, your peace & sleep for it.
If you feel simply go after that one thing that you want with all your capacity,strength,faith,hope, confidence and GOD, you will achieve exactly what you’ve been destined to do.
I’m going on 7 years strong. I can’t be moved. Nothing is stopping this train.
Choo choo !
- Eating tons of pizza, would would honestly complain?
Summer, you just don’t know what has hit ya. #bossbabe
- Badu badu bad u oouuu. Real Sisters.
- I’m fucking cute. 💁🏻♂️
- This was 13 years ago to the date. I had attended my first Black Enterprise Conference on a wing and a prayer. In fact, I had desired to go so bad and happened to come across an ad in their magazine in which they were promoting their first ever Elevator Pitch Competition. I didn’t have a solid business or plan at the time but with a little determination and creativity, God blessed me with an idea that put me in consideration as being one of their 5 finalist out of all those who had submitted an idea.
I didn’t make the final cut and thought it was all over until I checked my email 3 days before the conference began that stated they were comping my whole registration for myself and a guest. I was so excited and my mom was too. She told me to stay focused. I got in my car and headed to Dallas to be a part. Nothing but blessings after blessings those 4 days.
In fact, this picture is the founder of a Black Enterprise, Mr. Earl Graves Sr., whom I’ve always wanted to meet as well as all the 1000’s of attendees but instead of being in the crowd, I just decided to count every blessing for getting and being there. I happened to be walking in the courtyard at the hotel, no one was out there and low and behold, Mr. Graves was walking right towards me. I scrambled to find my camera and he asked me if I wanted to take a pic and tried to help me out fixing my camera. Such a generous and humble man. I walked right into my blessing.
Same thing happened last year, I attended the conference in Charlotte and had been so inspired by Janice Bryant Howroyd for so many years because her entrepreneurial endeavors. She was a guest at the conference last year. I walked to my car and came back in and guess who was right there.
I say all this to say, count your blessings, you never have to chase them. Stay focused and be resilient. Just keep walking and moving in faith!! You don’t always have to be in first place but be the best at who you are. You will win everytime. You’ve got this !! 😊💕 #blackenterprise
Top #ceo Posts
- I am so proud to be led by our CEO @jeandavidschwartz
I have never been more excited about our future. Our founder Petter Morck had a VISION 40 years ago to develop a product that was pure, safe and beneficial and a business model that would empower others and allow them to create a life of time freedom. He is looking down from heaven with love and pride for all that is happening.
Our future is SO BRIGHT!
#grateful #ceo #boss #dreamlife #gtc2019
- A little snippet of @therealbradlea & I talking about what/how @thedropshipperz has made so many people hands free money in such a short amount of time.✅
- No Dia 02/06/2019 vou liberar uma vídeo aula gratuitamente e você vai entender porque não é tão produtivo como gostaria.
Só pra você ter noção uma mentoria do @douglasteixeira_oficial hoje custa 5mil reais.
E ele vai te ensinar gratuitamente o que fazer para condicionar sua mente para eliminar definitivamente a:
👉 falta de disciplina;
👉 falta de foco e concentração;
Além de aprender como:
👉 criar rotinas de excelência;
👉 criar um cronograma de 90 dias;
👉 os pilares da produtividade;
👉 trabalhar com metas e objetivos;
👉 aumentar em 3x ou mais seus resultados em 28 dias.
Envie #produtividadeespartana2019 para o número de Whatsapp +55 (48) 9 8841 8816 e faça seu cadastro gratuitamente para receber no dia 02/06/2019 uma vídeo aula completa sobre o assunto.
- Like if you would wear this @benjithejewler tag someone that might like this *Certified with papers Dm serious inquires only
- If you quit on the life of your dreams, don’t complain about not having it.
How many times have you made a decision to change your direction because it was challenging? Or because someone else sold you on their opinion of your life.
Did you catch that? It’s your life.
How many times have you settled for something because your mindset is that it’s better than nothing?
You spent the rest of your life thinking about what you would’ve rather had. .
I’ve been there.
If you can’t stop thinking about it, then you NEVER stop going for it, you never stop working for it, you never give up on it.
You want to see what happens when you pass up the life of your dreams? Just visit any retirement community and look into the eyes of most of them and you’ll see the same thing, regret.
So many of you are willing to die with your song still in you, because it was too challenging.
So many of you are willing to expire settling for a relationship you don’t want, instead of living your dream life with the woman of your dreams.
So many of you come up with a story to explain why it was better than nothing. .
Let me tell you, it’s not.
If it takes a lifetime to spend one moment with the person you’ve dreamt about your entire life, it was worth it.
If it takes your entire life to write the book that’s always been inside you, it’s worth it.
If it takes your entire life to do whatever the fuck you’ve been dreaming of doing, living with whoever you’ve been dreaming of, writing it, singing it, building it, creating it.
Because the alternative is living in your own lie and trying justify it to yourself and everyone else.
It’s the moments that take your breath away that matter, and it’s ALWAYS worth it. .
#entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurmindset #success #successmindset #wolf #entrepreneurlifestyle #entrepreneurquotes #socialmedia #entrepreneursuccess #mindset #ceo #boss #motivation #motivationalquotes #businessquotes #business #advice #love #relationships #goals #couples #kindness #life #choices #coach #bigplans #fuckcancer