Latest #carbs Posts
- This is a meal you make in 30 mins and is absolutely delicious😜 what you need? 🧐Add any vegetables you like. I add mushrooms,peppers, tomatoes,onion and a little bit of sausage 😁 while you boil your pasta make sure you prepare the sauce for the veggies.
For the sauce you need sour cream, garlic and feta cheese. Mix it together until you have a solid mixture. After the vegetables are done, add the sauce over and let it 3,4 mins to mix together.
When your pasta are done mix them with butter and salt adding extra cheese and the sauce with vegetables on top😇 ✅ #fitness #carbs #lovecards #pasta #veggies #eathealthy #healthylifestyle #workonyourself #gymgirl #fitnessgirl #workonyourself #inatafit #fitfam
- CARB CYCLING 🍎🚴♂️ (see what I did there)⠀
What is it? Carb Cycling is a dieting tool used to alternate carbs by day, depending on the physical demands that day. E.g. heavy leg day = high carb day, Laying in bed for 24 hours = low carb day. An practical example of this would be...⠀
In the land of bodybuilding this is mainly used to fuel heavy workouts e.g. having the high carb day on the training day⠀
Is it actually helpful for fat loss? TLDR no and yes...If the same calories are eaten on a weekly basis no extra fat loss will occur, thats basic thermodynamics. Additional if you’re the type of person to fall off track super easily..this may not be for you, you may even end up gaining weight if you fail to stick to it⠀
Is it useful for lifting weights? Carbs = glucose, glucose =energy, weightlifting takes energy and having more of it on the day you’re training will definitely help you to go harder. Should you use it though? Imo if you’re not committed to tracking your intake and adhering to your program then no. Just have roughly the same amount of protein, carbs, fats everyday and you’ll establish a routine a lot quicker then trying to alternate your days 🍗🍚🥑⠀
For the general population I wouldn’t recommend this as it’s not really necessary to achieve goals of weight loss. Additional it could cause a psychological problem in that all you look forward to in a given week is those high carb days (because you have more food), which is not healthy. If you have tendencies to binge on food OR have a habit of overeating then I would strongest advise against carb cycling🍎🚴♂️⠀
OVERALL. If you’re a committed bodybuilding who has no psychological attachments to food and can sustain carb cycling for the next 10 years then by all means do it. If not, just establish a routine that works for you and stay consistent with it 🔥⠀
#CarbCycling #carbs #longterm #bodybuilding #weightlifting
- Oggi niente foto del pranzo, ma un pensiero ed una dedica ad una persona speciale, a colui che non solo ti mette al mondo ma che ti insegna anche come starci, a colui che è sempre un passo indietro per insegnarti ad andare con le tue gambe ma che è sempre al tuo fianco nei momenti di bisogno, a colui che qualsiasi età tu abbia sarai sempre piccola, a colui che brilleranno sempre gli occhi per un tuo più piccolo successo, a colui che ti ama incondizionatamente fin dal primo momento che saprà della tua esistenza. Auguri babbo e non solo oggi, auguri tutti i giorni per avermi cresciuta, per avermi sostenuta, brontolata e messa in punizione quando ce ne era bisogno. Grazie per avermi amata, coccolata, viziata senza che però me ne accorgessi. Grazie per i sacrifici, per l'immenso lavoro che hai fatto e del quale mi rendo conto solo adesso che sono genitore anch'io. Grazie per aver dato tanto senza volere nulla indietro, spesso neanche un grazie, accettando anche il fatto che tutto ciò venisse dato per scontato. Non regalate ai vostri papà cioccolatini, regalate amore, affetto e comprensione, regalategli un "avevi ragione a dirmi così", regalategli un grazie per tutto, perché vi assicuro, parlando da mamma, che è veramente difficile il mestiere dei genitori, poiché non lo insegna nessuno, e invece parlando da figlia, del babbo (e mamma) c'è sempre bisogno, a qualsiasi età... ♥ #dad #fatherday #workout #gymlife #iifym #nutrizione #ricettefacili #fitchef #diarioalimentare #gymfood #mangiaresano #fitnessfood #cucinalight #benessere #fitness #light #dieta #cucinaleggera #alimentazione #breakfast #carbcycling #carbs #dietaflessibile #iocucinoconirene6281 #family #festadelpapà
- Oatmeal to start my morning pre usual.
Oatmeal is full of carbohydrates to give you sustainable energy since it’s full of fiber. Carbohydrates are nothing to be scared of, your daily intake of carbohydrates should be 45-65% of your total caloric intake. They help your brain function and give you the energy to move- they are seriously so important.
I love starting my day with oatmeal because it’s so filling and versatile. What’s your favorite way to dress up your oats?
@bobsredmill oats on the stove top with water, cinnamon, and raw local honey (add honey in after cooking to retain its benefits) topped with blueberries (all the antioxidants,) @flavorgod cinnamon bun seasoning, and @georgiagrinders maple almond butter.
- Falafel and bulgur wheat- Handmade roasted falafel is served with a filling mix of roasted peppers, onions and bulgur wheat gently flavoured to balance the heat of the falafel.
- Tonight’s cauliflower platter is smothered with gravy, cranberry sauce, laughing cow cheese & nutritional yeast! So hearty & warming 🙌🏽
- Ready to go when you are 💦💦
Who needs one? | Free with all Orders .
- #Repost @israelpeakers with @get_repost
#Repost from @portuguesepeakers (@repost_media_app)
Wellllll honestly I personally don't consider with chocolate actually chocolate since it doesn't have cacao bean but cacao butter - has a cocoa flavor and aroma.
is obtained from whole cacao beans.
• • • • • •
Most of the benefits of Chocolate, are found in Cacao / Dark Chocolate Varieties with No or Min Heat treatment and None or Min Ingredients added
Milk Chocolate is more Processed with Milk solids, Cream & Sugar with Fewer Benefits. In general Darker the Better
Some Tips with Cacao
👉🏼 It contains Caffeine, a small amount but if your Caffeine sensitive this can effect your sleep. Avoiding it a 1-2 hours before bed
👉🏼 Contains benefits (Below) but Calories at the same time. Be Mindful
👉🏼 Contains High levels of Histamines. People who suffer from Migraines will know to avoid fermented foods for this reason
👉🏼 Addictive Properties, Hard to Stop ✋🏻Having Self and Portion Control
👉🏼 Opt for Organic and Fair-trade. The less is More approach. We are in the 21st century and all humans should be Paid and Treated with Respect. Your choices and Money is Powerful by Supporting these Methods
👉🏼 Opt for Raw Cacao which keeps intact more the associated Benefits mentioned below
Some Benefits of High Quality Cacao
👉🏼 Protection against Free radicals due to High Antioxidant levels
👉🏼 Keeping Heart Healthy Lowering blood pressure & Improving Blood flow, reducing risk of heart attack + Stroke
👉🏼 The Antioxidant compounds responsible; Flavonoids + Polyphenols, also found in fruit, vegetables + wine + tea
👉🏼 Improved Cognition with increased blood flow to the brain, contains compounds Theobromine + Caffeine stimulating brain function
👉🏼 A good source of Micronutrients such as; Manganese, Magnesium + Copper
Personally I like 90% + usually in the AM or Preworkout. .
#strongnotskinny #motivation #sixpack #mensphysique #crossfit #ukfitfam #gym #bodybuilding #instafit #aesthetics #gains #flexibledieting #instafitness #fitspo #fitfam #gymshark #abs #foodporn #photooftheday #igdaily #myprotein #alphalete #eatclean #nutrition #carbs #caca
- If you think plexus is just weight loss you’re thinking wrong! Although many have lost weight and inches, I have friends that don’t really have weight to lose, but use it because it helps their health issues! 🙌🏻 I have customers that use plexus for #anxiety
I have customers that use plexus for #bloating
I have customers that use plexus because they #poop too much or not enough
I have customers that use plexus for #energy
I have customers that use plexus for #focus and #mood
I have customers that use plexus because their #sugarcravings are out of control
I have customers that use plexus for clearer #skin
I have customers that use plexus to block #carbs
I have customers that use plexus for #discomfort relief
I wish I could name all the health issues that Plexus has helped. If you have health concerns that you’d like to talk about, message me!! I can see if we have any testimonies that you can relate to!
- Current physique, still grindin'💪
- Vegan Rosemary & Parmesan Biscuits by @eat.drink.shrink 💛🌿 Recipe: Yields 8-10 biscuits
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour, plus additional for rolling
1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
3/4 Teaspoon Salt (Kosher or Table Salt)
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/2 cup vegan butter, very cold
1/4 Cup Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
1/2 cup Vegan Parmesan
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
1 tbsp truffle oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and black pepper; whisk well to combine. Add the vegan butter to the flour and using your fingertips rub the butter into the mix, stopping when the mixture is a coarse meal.
Stir in the rosemary and vegan parmesan. Gradually add the almond milk stir with a fork just until a messy (sticky) ball is formed. Turn the dough out onto a generously floured surface and knead (with very floured hands) until the dough has been worked into a ball; about 6-7 times should do it. Don't overwork the dough as they won't rise well.
Pat the ball down into a 1" thick round, then use a biscuit cutter to cut out as many rounds as possible, re-rolling the scraps as needed.
Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheet bottom side up as it should be more flat. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Combine the ingredients for the truffle "honey" and serve with biscuits
- Lunch✨ quick and simple lunch, 2min microwave whole grain and quinoa rice with chicken breast slices. So filling just what I need to keep me going for the gym as I have body step and spin tonight straight after work. Loving this vanilla skyr yogurt with blueberries at the moment, really thick to keep me fuller for longer. Lunch works out at 370 calories.💗
- The heart of this week’s meal prep haul 🤗
6oz baked chicken, 3/4cup broccoli, and 1/2cup roasted rainbow potatoes (chopped red, purple, yellow, and sweet potatoes with onions) - 228 calories - 17c/3f/37p
Sliced cucumber, Roma tomatoes, part skim/low fat mozzarella cheese, red onion, and drizzle of balsamic - 136 calories - 5.5c/8f/8.5p
3/4cup nonfat greek yogurt, 1/4cup cut fresh strawberries, with 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder - 187 calories - 12c/1.5f/33p
Breakfast (1st meal) and dinner (last meal) not included
- Always in the mood for food. Even with one eye half ass closed. I'm classy like that 🤷🏽♀️
Ps. Why's there no waffle emoji..?!
- This was my dinner two nights ago and omg!!😍Its was just so good so I am having it for my lunches at school too!😏It’s basically @loounie magic tofu that I sautéed with oil in a pan and then air fried in my air fryer until crispy!😋Then I made some baked potatoes inspired by @la_cuisine_de_jean_philippe stories! They were soooo good I have to remake them and write down a proper recipe!!☺️I also steamed up some frozen veggiessss🥦🥕🥗. Btw I had all of this food with a side of ketchup😊.
- Grateful for mac and cheese 🧀