Latest #canoncamera Posts
- Summer paved the way for the young kids to do their thing and create their memories in which they can remember every time they scroll down their camera roll. Even with summer being advertised to us as a good time, we find it difficult to experience that. At every corner, we face a new barrier that doesn’t allow us to fulfill our summer fantasy. Enjoying summer becomes an extra task in which we constantly look for alternatives to alternatives, but somehow someway, we get it done and enjoy our time off. In doing, so realizing an expensive vacation doesn’t compare to summer on the block.
- Day 22 of #amigurumay by @airali_gray ~ Photography 📸
Anyone that knows me will tell you I loooove to take photos! I always take at least one of my cameras to every new place I visit, and even studied it for a while at college 💖
For taking photos of my crochet work I tend to use my Canon G7X Mark ii and Instagram edits, using natural daylight since I have a massive window that brightens up most of my apartment 🤩
Do you have any tips for setting up a nice shot of your work? I've been experimenting for now but would like to find a visual style I'm happy with 💕
- With a view like this, why would you leave? .
354 Broome St Penthouse offered by @terryny9
- Make sure to get your tickets from Tilly before heading into the theater!!!
- Heaven is a Place Called Suburbia (2019) 3/3
Top #canoncamera Posts
- Besides our famous camera cases we also have other cool protective accessories.
Check out our website (link in bio) for more information!
Available in black, camouflage, red and yellow.
- Go on, tell us your ultimate photography top tip (we promise we won't tell!) 😉 Image by @rawdublin.
- I've haven't been using the 50mm or the 85mm recently. I used to use my 50mm on my Crane 3 gimbal for weddings and commercials because the compression at that focal range was really beautiful. But since I've been borrowing the 16-35, I've been in love with the look of the 35mm and stuck with it ever since. I bought the 85mm thinking I'd use it for b-roll shots and portraits. However, I almost never use it since my 70-200 is so versatile for b-roll and my 24-70 is on my camera pretty much everytime I travel. I definitely want to try and use these two lenses more often in the future because they're still amazing to work with