Latest #canon6dmarkii Posts
- Shoutout to my boy for signing a new deal with Abercrombie. I always knew you’d make it dog.
- The desert is greener than I imagined it to be and full of unexpected colors.
- When you wake up earlier you can have a chance to get some amazing shot. Landscape, nature, drop of water on flower. This is a good moment to take many incredible shots. So if you want to take some new shot with a new angle, try to wake up earlier.
- I think I have checked everything from my wishlist of things to do and see this trip!
Top #canon6dmarkii Posts
- By far this Canon 16-35mm f/4L IS is one one my favourite lenses closely followed buy the Canon 70-200mm f/4L, both lenses have their sweet spot at f/9 but if you need to shoot wide open you still can and get great results. My 24-70mm f/4L IS doesn’t get as much use as these two lenses. I just found myself reaching for the wide angle and telephoto lens while I was away, being the glass is mainly f/4 in my kit that doesn’t bother me for what I do as I don’t do a great deal of lowlight work but if I do it’s mainly on a tripod, great for saving on weight over the 2.8 glass that’s often heavier #canon #canon6dmarkii #canon1635f4is #canonaustralia #iphonephotography #lightroommobile #sdpphotographics