Latest #camra Posts
- #anightatthecaskbah Today is Brian May’s birthday, so there’s a very good chance we will be celebrating the birth of this amazingly talented musician and astrophysicist by playing lots of Queen requests... bring it! #queen
- That's MISTER Foley to you.
- Come and try a taste of our great range of real ales and ciders...and pick up a ‘rock ‘n’ r’ale’loyalty card... buy 7 and the next one is #free #falstaff #3faze is next up on stage
- After solid research from one of our regulars, I have it on good authority that mixing ‘Boe’ Parma violet gin with ginger ale is a winner! What you waiting for... it may bring out the sunshine☀️ #gin #spirits #double
- It’s the freakin’ weekend, let’s have some fun!
Live Music from 8pm with Adam Thomas
Happy Hour 6-7pm
Food served 6-9pm
- There were some thirsty bidders at last night’s #heatwaveauction at the amazing @phillipsauction in Berkeley Square last night. We can’t wait for the next one 🍺
- introducing Strawbs N Cream
Strawberry & Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3% pale (wonder Range)
The third brew in our ice cream series showcases the wonders of Strawberries and cream. A light malt bill allows fresh fruity strawberry to shine through supported by creamy vanilla notes without over powering. Refreshing from beginning to end, you won’t be able to put this one down.
- Introducing Single Hop #3
Amarillo single hop 4.5%
Phase 3 of the single hop series brings in the awesome Amarillo hop with its strong grapefruit aroma and unique sweet orange flavour profile. A light malt bill supports these amazing hops and allows them to shine through giving a light and refreshing brew packed full of aroma flavour.
Supplied by Funky Brands, brewed by @crossbaybrewco
Top #camra Posts
- Billie was a good mate but her dad was such a melt. Any time we wanted a lift into town we had to abide by a laminated list of rules for ‘Dad’s Taxi’ in the back of his Avensis.
1. Buckle up or shut up. It’s the law dummy!
2. Apart from the Minstrels and the mini scotch eggs all snacks in the glovebox are fair game.
3. If ‘Ramble On’, ‘Misty Mountain Hop’ or any of the Tolkien-inspired Led Zeppelin tracks come on, do yourself a favour and shut up whilst dad rocks the hell out.
4. If I say we’re playing 'I Spy' then we need to play at least three rounds and no stupid or obvious choices. It’s only fun if everyone really tries.
5. When we arrive at the destination and I make the joke "that will be £20 please" you and your friends must laugh. I cannot stress this enough.
And even back at the house he was a nause, if he wasn’t quoting Monty Python at you, you could hear him muttering to himself "this isn’t a bloody hotel". He had a habit of calling me "lager boy" whilst he’d drink a room temperature can of Bishop’s Finger. He’d do these deafening sneezes, and he’d regularly fall asleep in front of the cricket with the sound at full volume. Granted he’d let us get on it sometimes, but we’d have to snort off Ian Botham’s autobiography and he’d always stick his thumb through his finger and do the ‘got ya nose’ joke. The only respite was when Uncle Mickles would come round with a mini cask of Old Speckled Hen and they would disappear off to Chris’ shed where he kept all his WW2 collectibles. They’d be in there for hours, it sounded like they were smashing stuff up and listening to an old recording of a German bloke shouting really loudly. #graynicolls #theimperialwarmuseum #howzat #newbery #dickiebird #17andnotout #cwc #camra