Latest #campingfood Posts
STEAK | 소고기 미국산초이스 살치살🥩
- My love Camping ...
Hello 👋🏼 Leute wir sind fix und fertig ...
Seit Tagen räumen wir hin und her und versuchen den Camper fertig zu stellen. Deswegen haben wir uns mal einen kleinen Ausflug gegönnt. Ein kleiner versteckter See 😊 halt mich heute auch wieder kurz denn morgen geht es endlich los und ich habe noch paar Sachen zu erledigen.
Wünsch euch allen ein super Abend
Follow my instagram if you love 😍 camping : ➡ @welove_camping
👫Love to tag? Please do!⤵ * .
- Camping in wilderness, why not? It is on the checklist of most travelers. But camping in a cold desert in the vicinity of animals? You need to take few precautions while doing that. . .
These sheep in the picture are cute, harmless and domesticated - a pleasant sight in the Himalayas. However, if you are planning to spend a few nights in vast grounds of Spiti with nothing but raw nature around you, you must be watchful of the wild animals at night.
Leaving your food out in the open or inside your tent without proper cover (which can hide its smell) can attract animals, especially Himalayan Brown Bear. Keep leftovers locked in a bag or garbage bag (under layers) to prevent discharge of any smell. If your car is parked nearby, keep the food in car, for you don't want a leopard or a bear giving you a visit in the middle of the night. . .
Artificial smells of cosmetics and toiletries too can invite animals to your camp. Use them in the morning only, so that the aroma dissipates by nightfall. If possible, change into fresh clothes before bed. . .
Wash your utensils and hands before and after meals properly to get rid of all odors and contaminants left behind by lingering rodents, reptiles or insects - as Because Diarrhea is the last thing you would want to happen to you when you are far away from civilization and proper toilets! . .
For more tips on camping at Spiti, keep following @Soulful_Worldview here or at Facebook. .
You can also read my blog posts on devilonwheels.com. Link in my bio.
#spitivalley #spiti #camping #campingfood #trek #himalayas #himachal #himalayatravel #soulfulworldview #devilonwheels #himalyangeographic #himalayanblogger #travellife #travelblogger #travelwriter #offbeathimalayas #transhimalayas #himalayasin #outlooktraveller #lonelyplanetindia #bbctravel #tripotocommunity #nakedplanet #tripadvisor
- 개인 PT 시작
복근밥 만들어보쟈 #몸짱프로젝트 👊🏻😡👊🏻
- The quintessential rainy day snack. 🌧
- Easiest camping/get away breakfast around. Overnight Buckwheat Oats (@julesfuelyum Matcha Date and Blueberry Cacao ) soaked in some @earthsowncanada vanilla oat milk, topped off with @maison_riviera Pineapple coco Yogurt and berries from the garden 🤤 😍💪 fuelled up for a staggette weeekend of bioluminescence skinny dipping, lake hikes, and boat rides. Lady approved for @shaboom22 celebration 💜
- Our very first camping🏕️ I was skeptical about the taste of camping food but they were amazing! (I know it looks awful though lol) I highly recommend the coconut curry and pad thai if you love Asian food. 😋.
세상 참 좋아졌다를 느낀 우리의 첫 캠핑👍 2인분에 만원 정도 하는 나쁘지 않은 가격에 생각보다 고퀄 음식, 거기에 아이스크림까지🍦!! 이제 시간 날 때마다 캠핑가야 되겠당 키키 😏. #camping #campingfood #backpackerspantry #goodtogo #캠핑스타그램 #캠핑음식 #다음엔어디로
- Some of my favourite food related pics from our family holiday. We did an 11 night road trip, camping for 6, cabin and hotel for 5. We prepped about 80% of our food and ate out at local recommendations. We drove 3000km to Tofino BC and back stoping at provincial parks to camp and find some adventures. I have found my love for picnics again!
- Korean marinated pork bbq, perfectly done right over fire pit🔥
오늘 점저는 돼지갈비 장작구이🍖🔥
밥과 된장찌개도 준비해서 온가족 흡입👍🏻
- We love camping, but we’re actually relatively new to camping ⛺️! We had our first family glamping experience when Brian was 3 months old, and then started tent camping when the boys were 1 and 3 years old in 2016. We have gone on 2-3 camping trips a year since!
I know some people who are super experienced campers/ former Eagle Scouts, and others on the opposite side of the spectrum who shudder at the suggestion of anything less than a hotel. I’m here to advocate for what I consider to be a very enjoyable and achievable happy medium- #diyglamping ☺️ I have no shame using air mattresses in our tents, or bringing a projector for campfire movie nights. I enjoy cooking over fire, but have no problem ordering pizza or eating out if we’re camping near civilization. What I’ve learned as a family trip planner, is that comfort is king. If everyone is comfortable, they’re going to be less whiny and want to do it again. I must be doing something right, because I’ve introduced several families to camping over the years, and more keep asking me about what gear to get and which sites we like!
This past weekend, while camping in Oak Glen, we went to the @hawks_head_publick_house for dinner on Riley’s farm. We had a delicious meal at the colonial tavern. Everything we ordered was so good, but the chicken pot pie is amazing 🙌. The boys loved their apple cider and Jason and I enjoyed our hard ciders 🍻
#mykindofcamping #diyglamping #campingwithkids #parentinghack #getinthephoto
- [english below]
🇧🇷 Quando eu comecei a acampar em lugares mais afastados pelo Brasil, uma das grandes preocupações foi a comida. Nos EUA era fácil. Um saquinho de @mtnhouse (comida liofilizada), um pouco de água quente e pronto! Cheguei a comer lasanha acampada no meio do Grand Canyon, acreditem se quiser! Aqui no Brasil até existe esse tipo de produto, mas é difícil de encontrar e bastante caro. Então por aqui eu gosto de levar risoto pre pronto pro jantar e prefiro uma mistura de nozes, amêndoas, castanhas e chocolate pra beliscar durante o dia (o famoso trail mix = mix de trilhas, como de fato é chamado nos EUA). Mas esse post é sobre outra coisa. Já imaginou fazer uma travessia de 75km e ter um chef cozinhando café da manhã, almoço e jantar todos os dias? Pois assim é na Salkantay Trek. Os cozinheiros são os grandes heróis dessa travessia: acordam antes de todo mundo pra preparar o café da manhã e saem correndo na frente do grupo pra que quando a gente chegue no camping já tenha comida prontinha. Se existe camping de luxo é isso aí!
🇺🇸 When I started camping in more remote places around Brazil, one of the biggest concerns was the food. In the US it was easy: A bag of @mtnhouse, some hot water, and you're done! I even ate lasagna while camping in the middle of the Grand Canyon, believe it or not! Here in Brazil, there is this type of product, but it is difficult to find and quite expensive. So around here I like to bring pre-cooked risotto for dinner and prefer a mix of nuts, almonds, and chocolate to snack on during the day (the famous trail mix). But this post is about something else. Have you ever imagined a 47 mile crossing and having a chef cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day? That's what it's like at the Salkantay Trek. The cooks are the heroes of this crossing: They wake up before everyone to prepare breakfast and run in front of the group so that when we arrive at the campsite we have food ready. If luxury camping is real, this is it!
- Voici des emballages zéro déchets qui éliminent le plastique dans votre cuisine! 🌿Pratique aussi pour lunch, camping...Sacs et pellicules cirés de cire d’abeilles!🐝 #campingfood #zerodechet #ecoresponsable
- Just posted my weekend trip on YouTube - see what you think...
Top #campingfood Posts
- 개인 PT 시작
복근밥 만들어보쟈 #몸짱프로젝트 👊🏻😡👊🏻