Latest #californialiving Posts
- "Sleep More Next Year"
I know, I know. I said that last year, but I think next year IS my year 😴 😅 🤷🏼♀️
If you are feeling blah or sluggish, go take a barre or cycle class @beetscyclebarre
Check out all the cute & sexy activewear in the lobby. Nothing like being able to touch and try on my favorite leggings.
When parents ask me how I have the energy to do XYZ and workout; Well, it's because I workout.
I got a lot done prior to my 45 minute glutes and core class, but I felt irritable/craving sweets and bitchy. Endorphins have been released and I'm getting shit done with a smile on my face.
- Feeling my oatssss. sorrynotsorry 💚
- 🔢Я НЕ УМЕЮ СЧИТАТЬ!🔢 И это правда! Я 16 лет живу в США и до сих пор не привыкла к местным единицам измерения: мили, фунты, дюймы, галлоны, фаренгейты - меня это все так бесит🤬 Ну вот чем, ЧЕМ им не угодила привычная десятичная система то?
В принципе к самим измерениям я более менее привыкла. К футам, потому что работаю в недвижимости и могу глазом прикинуть площадь. К фунтам (паундам) потому что покупаю еду в магазине, к милям, потому что езжу много. НО в телефоне у меня все равно стоит погода в цельсиях😊, и я часто использую калькулятор чтобы перевести унции в миллиграммы, или дюймы в сантиметры😁
А у вас как? Привыкли? Ну и как давно тут живете, напишите. Будет лучше понять
- Strengthened by Faith, Fueled by Flyte. 💪🏼
- Spring is here...even though it rained most of the day 🌸 I just love when the hills are green! #californiaspring
- We had some really warm and sunny days this past weekend. Even though I’ve been loving the cooler weather and rain, it definitely made me excited about warmer days to come! #bringonthesunshine #ineedatan ☀️ Are you #teamrain or #teamsun ?
- Phil’s most favorite California thing is palm fronds!
- We have so much going on right now but doesn’t everyone?! I hear that a lot and I get it.
With the unknown of foster care, a tiny human with a yucky fever, and recent news of a friend’s cancer returning and having brain surgery, I couldn’t sleep.
I woke up super sore too which is awesome but a struggle. The easiest thing to do would have been to shut off my alarm and go back to sleep. However, that does not help me increase my energy. Moving my body gives me a better mood, patience, confidence, and helps work out the soreness💪💪 In the struggle, we find our strength. Through the obstacles of life, we get clarity and purpose ❤️
- Those of you that have had a newborn session with me know that I am ALWAYS safe. Baby is always spotted by my trained assistant and photos are edited in photoshop to make the final product. Safety is my #1 priority with these sweet babies.
- From a drive through the Alabama Hills 🗻
- Cute Eagle Rock Cottage for Under $700K
Owned by the same family for roughly 70 years, this charming English style home offers updates and amenities that seamlessly blend the historic with the modern. Starting with its 6,900+ square foot lot, you will notice a small balcony that overlooks the front yard, as well as a relaxing sitting area out back that provides some breathtaking views of the mountains nearby.
Inside the home’s more than 1,250 square foot (and freshly painted) neutral interior are two bedrooms and one bath, along with arched doorways that take you back to the mid-1920s when the home was initially constructed. There is also a den, which could be used as a third bedroom. And the galley kitchen provides plenty of counter and cabinet space.
Just some of the additional amenities here include vaulted ceilings, a living room fireplace, recently refreshed hardwood floors, and diamond-grilled casement windows. There is also a newer central air and heating system.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac at 4659 Oak Grove Circle in Eagle Rock (near Occidental College, and Colorado and Figueroa Boulevards), this quaint and move-in ready cottage is currently listed for sale at $699K. Private tours can be scheduled for interested purchasers.
- Hiked off the path to stand at the base of lower falls. Upper falls is just barely visible here. Stood there and got lost in feeling the cold mist on my body. It was mesmerizing, and a nice tease for a much needed shower i wouldnt get until 2 days later.
- Today we picked oranges from the tree and made orange juice and made food from the veggies fresh from the garden. Love this Cali life. #venice