Latest #bvi Posts
- Life is too incredible to just stick your toes in the shallow end. Or take a dip in the deep end. It’s time to take the ‘fear of failure mask’ off and throw yourself out there with nothing but raw, unapologetic, soul-fueled, authentic, pure unadulterated passion and make the biggest splash ever, knowing you can’t even see the bottom. It may sting on the way in but damn it’s more fun than regretting what could have been. Take bigger risks, do greater things, collaborate with the coolest humans. And for [email protected] sakes, do more belly flops. #bellyflops #riskit #roadlesstravelled #courageoussouls #fearless #bvi
- I didn’t know weather to be happy or sad with this view. Till next time islands! 😎
- Another fantastic meal from Chef Dwayne #jostvandyke #islandstyle #bvi @jvd_soulja. Buffalo chicken wings, veggie apps, chicken thighs with rice and veg and a dynamite carrot cake. Outstanding.
- Yesterday we woke up early having moored on Virgin Gorda the day before and headed to The Baths before the cruise ship tourists arrived. Inside the rocks is a beautiful pool called The Cathedral where the ocean water comes through and it’s incredibly quiet and serene. When you swim through, you reach another place called Devil’s Bay. It was incredible on its own, but to have it to ourselves for a little while was pretty magical. #grateful #bvi
- We're in the last week of our #GAMEOFTHROWS challenge and we wanted to share a message from the folks on Virgin Gorda! Remember $1 will go to @VirginUnite for every video post tagged @goplae #GAMEOFTHROWS. How can a video of you playing help you say? Funds raised from this challenge will support programs for these writers and the creative arts as well as activities like martial arts, basketball, volleyball and more. With many natural disasters, aid comes in during the initial stage of the devastation but it moves on - and the following months and years are where the real hard work begins. As we've mentioned, the spotlight moves on and the road to recovery is long and challenging. And more than anything, it is the spirit of those who live in these conditions that are most affected. As the world seems to move on while so much needs to be done for daily survival, it's hard to imagine how one can maintain a strong front - especially kids. We were asked, what can we do to help uplift their spirits in a way that was upbeat, fun, and inclusive? Taking a creative approach to solving big problems, much like we do in our designs - we came up with this challenge. We wanted to find a way to connect the Virgin Gorda community with the world in a game where anyone can play - no matter what their social, economic, or cultural background was. Everyone can make a difference, and sometimes it doesn't take much. We're 7 days away from the end of the campaign - let your act of kindness be a shot for good!
#takeashot #fundraiser #playforgood #BVI #recovery #rebuild
- Spicy Shrimp 🦐 Rolls (they’re so sexy they didn’t even need the jerk aioli I made) 👉🏾 Repost @patoisfood
- What the best drink to go with Curry chicken and white rice 👉🏾 Repost @the_scotch_bonnet