Latest #bulk Posts
- I'm currently sitting at 172 lb with no cardio 😝. Although I'm glad, I'd be completely lying to you all of I didn't tell you it was a struggle. Of course keeping on track with meals and workouts are challenging. I, however, found the most challenging part to be training my mind to be ever gentle and patient with myself.
When I reached 172, I was so unpleased! Even though I was intentionally putting on weight it didn't look at all like I imagined it would. Somedays it frustrated me to the point of tears. I'd constantly loathe glancing in the gym mirror and my negative thoughts would drain every bit of my motivation. I really had to just say enough is enough, and put an end to the self hate. I came to realize that I deserved better from myself. It was ugly for me to be so unkind to myself. I'm learning to understand that the fruits of my labor are in front of me, but I have to chose to see them instead of constantly belittling my progress. "The journey of a million miles starts with a single step"
Your goals are important and you will reach them!! However, remember to appreciate your body NOW! Remember to give yourself recognition NOW! This fitness journey is a journey of self-love, self-understanding, and self-compassion. YOU are running a marathon. Take it slow, run YOUR race, and dont forget to stop and smell the flowers!
#happyhumpday #humpday🍑 #wednesdaymotivation #teachronicles #fitspo #fitphysiques #chicksthatlift #abs #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #bulking #bulk #gains #blackgirlfitness #ebonyfitness #houstontrainer #fitbodies
- 🏆 V I S I 👁 N 🏆
Confía en el proceso,
Y los resultados llegarán solos.
- Progress becomes addictive... as do post shower shots apparently 🙄
- May or may not have gotten a couple of weird looks👀😜 #goodtimes
- Dinner tonight by @insta_instapot
Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts topped with olive oil and grass fed beef.
Dessert: sweet potato with a dash of Ceylon cinnamon.
Pro Tip: In most meals think of meat as a side dish. I think a Whole Foods plant based diet is one of the best ways of eating.
That being said meat also offers many health benefits and nutrients that plants cannot (amino acids, B12)
By eating mostly plants and adding in meat here and there you will have a diet that feels in 100% of the nutrients that you need.
Happy Hump Day!
- Brain dead, keep fed 😤
- Swipe for a simple yet effective shoulder routine ▶️▶️✅ when I train shoulders I always break it down by targeting each part of the shoulder individually starting with the rear delts, followed by a pressing motion, lateral head, front delts, then finishing with another pressing motion🔑
- Become the better version of YOU
Yes those red spots are birthmarks
- Coming to you live from my bedroom floor eating my MCAT sorrows away 😭😂😵 officially signed up to take it July 13th and low key wanna both vomit and cry...SEND PRAYERS AND TIMMYS
- I may have gone a little hard yesterday as I’m immobile from the chest down........
- Always strive to be the best person you can be. Achieving goals you desire and becoming a better stronger person in yourself
- " وافردلي ضهري اللي اتقطم , رجعني زي زمان .. " 💛🎑🎶