Latest #britainsoceancity Posts
- Lamb Belly Tagine our most popular dish this weekend - we have booking availability all week. Open tomorrow from 5pm. Give us a call to book a table #happybankholiday
- Who has spotted us in the @plymouthmagazine this month? If you have a copy - give us a mention 😀✨
- Sunday Funday.... Who is going to enjoy today with a Sunday Lunch? We have booking availability today. Here’s the menu.... Give us a call to book a table 🤩 open 12pm - 3pm
- Why not sit under our fig tree with some home made bread and our own figleaf olive oil...... Just a couple of tables left for tonight 😊
- New to the menu this week
Devon pork - cider - parma ham terrine 👍
We still have a couple of tables left this weekend... You know what to do ☎️
- Old and new at Plymouth Station yesterday evening.
Top #britainsoceancity Posts
- Friday Feels like taking to the water and sailing away!⛵ ...wouldn't that be lovely! 😄 If only!! 💭 😄 As usual I'm working over Easter! 🖌🖌 Tim's finished making our next orders just in time for me to paint them over the weekend!! 😏 🖌🖌 The joys of being self employed!😏 But on the bright side as we live in Devon we can make up for it when there are less people around 🏖👒and it is supposed to be getting even warmer! 🏖 👒 just like we did on the day I took this shot over at Mount Edgcumbe - it was a gorgeous sunny day and we virtually had the gardens to ourselves🌷🚶🌿 Happy Good Friday folks! 🐇🐇Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!!🐇☀🐇.
#myhousethismonth - Day 19 - Friday Feels - @littlehouseinlondon @__itslucy__ @myhousethismonth #postitandsmile @jonpaulclark #mountedgecumbe #drakeislandplymouth #britainsoceancity #plymouthsound