Latest #brisbane Posts
- After staying at The Calile Hotel over the weekend, I realised there are boutique hotels around - and then there’s The Calile.
This world class urban oasis, developed by the minds of The Malouf brothers from Brisbane stands out for several reasons.
Firstly, it’s not all about the impeccable architecture and interiors designed by Richards & Spence. The minute you open your room door, the blinds automatically open up. When you relax by the pool, you can charge your phone. Everything from branding to impeccably curated products and food right down to the cleaners’ quirky jumpsuit uniforms - each tiny detail has been thought about and unites with the one brief.
Through the power of project collaboration, be it with developers, builders, architects, interior designers, landscape architects, consultants, restaurateurs, retailers, trades and suppliers, you can truly achieve so much more and create an experience rather than just a building.
Well done to The Calile team of highly talented collaborators - this is how it’s done 👏
#calilehotel #calile #architecture #interiorarchitecture #interiordesign #hotel #australia #brisbane #visitaustralia #interiors #interiordesign #pool #resort #lobby #bthroom #designdetails #archidaily #architectureinspo #collaboration #teamwork #experience #amazing #fortitudevalley #brisbane #boutiquehotels #brisvegas 📸 by me
- And my third stop is Brisbane. Yep, my first big city after 5 months! I’m a big city girl, so I missed this kind of scenes very much. I love Brisbane. One of my favorite place in Australia after Melbourne and Whitehaven! What I love about this city is everything is neatly planned and everything is perfect in proportion. Yes, I’m a big city girl, but I’m an introvert too, cities too big and too crowded (like Jakarta, where I lived) is a nightmare, but this city? It’s perfect for the size and it’s perfect for the population too. And because the combination of this perfect proportion and a neat urban planning, it’s so easy to learn and understand the city. I love that so much. One thing that I regretted when I was there is I only spent 4 nights there and it’s so not enough! Well, here’s my photos during my Brisbane experience, hope you enjoy them!
#brisbane #queensland #australia #reflection #cityofmirrors #bridge #travelgram #australiagram #gramoftheday #vsco #vscocam #cityreflections
- 🔥EXERTION🔥You come to the gym to improve yourself. You exercise to become better or to maintain. You workout to achieve something. So why then do so many come the gym or to a class or a workout to do a shot job. Why do you see people complete half reps or stop when their trainer turns around ? ::
I for one don’t go to the gym to get away with as much shit as I can. I go there, I turn up and I perform. I must admit not all sessions are 100% as at times I simply go for a mental release but I definitely don’t go, particularly to classes or a training session and try and get away with not performing.
When you go to the gym or to a class, EXERT YOURSELF. Put effort in and don’t cheat yourself.
Turn up and own it! Make progress, track results and don’t cheat yourself 🌟
#improvement #brisbane #inspiretobebetter #tuesdaynight #brisbanefitfam #brisbanegym #trainwithintensity #brisbanept #fitnessfreak
Top #brisbane Posts
- These boots are made for walking... & twirling 🙊👢 Obsessing over these boots from @kennedy_footwear 😍 How cute are they?! ✨
- When catching the ferry is this pretty, how can you resist? Ready, steady, go card!
Comment below your choice of transport around #Brisbane
📷 @brissybrit #MyBrisbane