Latest #brew Posts
- There’s nothing more Australian than claiming a kiwi as our own 😂 pavlova breakfast sour collab between the awesome @mrwestbar & @collectivebrew
- Another brew day done and dusted...expect the clean up, of course : (
Pale Ale with citra and motueka. Happy with the plate chiller getting me to pitching temp after battling with a homemade immersion chiller. No blockages as yet
- Rocky Ridge, Jindong (Busselton). Western Australia.
4 Seasons Pale Lager
abv 5.2% ibu 🍻🍻 4 seasons Pale Lager is a combo from Rocky Ridge @rockyridgebrewing and 4 Skateboard Company @the4skateco
I’ve never really skateboarded but have to admit I cant help but envy the cool-kats that do. If I did, I can imagine myself cruising the streets with a flanno, ripped jeans & a can of 4 Seasons 🛹🍻 The first aroma on my muzzle was cut grass with a light peachy sweetness. As you can see in the pic the consistency of the brew has provided a real cloudy touch. For a lager, all these things really excite me.
Such a chalky, floral, pale taste. I actually get a touch of melon in this one, not that I think there’s any melons within 1000 yards when this was brewed but all the same 😛
Really enjoyed this one. I’ve said it before, there are some really creative ppl out there doing some really coool stuff & this lager is a prime example of the fun & creative changes to the traditional lager
- Tomorrow afternoon come chill with us at Legacy Brewery. We’ll be playing and getting hammered drunk off of their delicious beer from 2-6pm! Haha, Come through!!🍺🍻
- Makan suka-suka asal senang! gunakan promo Buy 1 Get 1 hanya di @konigcoffeebar dan dapatkan gratis 1 menu yang sama. promo berlaku untuk semua menu @konigcoffeebar
- 느낌있고 분위기 좋은 cafe/brew
#오르빗5번가 발산역 하고 가깝고 시끌벅적 하지않아 데이트 장소로 좋은 곳!!(저녁에는 흑맥주랑 피자먹으면 게임 끝!!!)-강추!!!☕️🥤🍺🍻
- Finally made it up to @fendersbrewing in Polk City today. Really neat little nano brewery with a great bike themed taproom and of course lots of great beers!
Enjoyed a flight of 8:13, Veloprufung, Scot and Morning Ride topped off with a pint of Rusticate while enjoying a pizza from Papa’s Pizzeria.
And I just couldn’t leave without a growler of Scot, a wee heavy scotch ale, to enjoy at home!
Two thumbs way up for this amazing little brewery! 👍👍
Top #brew Posts