Latest #brain Posts
Top #brain Posts
- Are you ACTUALLY really tired ?🧐
I ask myself this ALL the time😅 Are you tired because... (of every reason possible) 🙄 or is it because everyone at work said they were tired 🤷🏽♀️and you joined in, then you started telling yourself you’re tired and your mind is amazing so YOU WILL become tired!!!🤭🤦🏽♀️. I work all day and get to the gym after and usually have a solid workout with energy (I may not always feel like it but I tell myself I do).
I start telling myself from the moment I get up that I have energy and that I had an awesome sleep, especially if I haven’t💤
I read this somewhere and started to try it. I started to tell myself how amazing my sleep was when I woke then continue to tell myself I feel good through out the day👍🏽 Friggen heck, the mind is powerful😱
If I didn’t do this, gosh : I’ll tell ya what, I wouldn’t be getting to the gym as much as I do with this new job and constantly learning everyday👩🏽⚕️ Do some of you guys do this ? Or do you find once you get to the gym you end up having a good time but thought you were tired before hand ?
It always helps to prep yourself at the beginning of the day. Pack your gym bag and tell yourself you’re going to go exercise (whatever it is you do) not just “see how I go”. Would love to hear mind over matter stories 😍🙌🏾 Obviously if you’re sick or legit physically exhausted haha, listen to your body & rest from time to time ☺️
#mindovermatter #tired #askyourself #energy #amazing #brain #power #happy #fit #life #strength #mindfulness #mindstrength #push #limits #swing #summer
- What is BRAIN TO BODY CONNECTION🤷🏽♂️ Meaning how fast from the time that our brain🧠 says “GO” can our body actually go🤔 We can practice hitting, fielding, and skill work in a training setting all day long and that’s certainly an important part of having sound fundamentals... but in my opinion the true separator of all athletes, once the physical size and tools even out in the development process... are the milliseconds of time (either faster or slower than the next guy), that will determine what speed of the game will be our ceiling. As a hitter if my brain can’t process the 96mph with movement fast enough for my body to react, it won’t matter how many reps I take in a cage or what hitting philosophy I choose to follow. I started training with 2019 grad SS/RHP and William and Mary commit @bengreenspon (aka “BENNY BLANCO”🤵🏻) when he was 11 years old, and we consistently dedicated a portion of time in his training to reaction drills, quickness (brain to body connection), on top of the regular fielding and hitting😁 Some people would say we’re either born with great instincts to play or we aren’t... but I believe those instincts can also be sharpened. It’s just very difficult to quantify how much of any drill, helps any one particular player... so experimenting and finding new ways to work on this can be a lot of fun also. Keep in mind that every single play in a baseball game is nothing more than a preconceived idea💡followed by a sudden movement🤭🏊🏽♂️💦⚾️🙋🏽♂️ @wmtribebaseball 🎧: @roddyricch #realballers #baseball #brain #body #connection #reaction #time #hit #seeds #d1 #ncaa #littleleague #mlb #compete #havefun #respect #thegame #staypositive #myguy #throw #cheetos #practice #workhard #neverforget #teammates #baseballislife
- Can you make a diagnosis here? Tell us your answer before that timer reaches zero!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Learn more about this #brain condition on #Osmosis: https://osms.it/ig-gtd35⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#medicine #medschool #med #studygram
- Do not celebrate too early. Even a second can change everything.
- E o perdão de hoje vai para...
Me perdoo por não cumprir todas as metas (mas tento diariamente - algumas vão escapar, faz parte)
Me perdoo por ter ofendido alguém (e reconheço minhas falhas por isso - antes de ferir o outro eu já me feri)
Me perdoo por não ter ajudado alguém que precisou dos meus cuidados (eu estava divagando em outros planos - o foco está no presente)
Me perdoo por cometer equívocos (e entendo que isso me faz ser humano - quem não erra?)
Me perdoo por não atingir o peso idealizado (sei que o mais importante é minha saúde mental)
Me perdoo por ser tão crítico comigo (nem sempre preciso ser tão duro(a) com minhas falhas)
Me perdoo por não atingir as expectativas de todos (a unanimidade é burra)
Me perdoo por adoecer (meu corpo me alerta de que algo não está legal e eu acolho essa mensagem)
Me perdoo e só assim posso te perdoar
Somos todos espelhos no mesmo lugar
Me amo e assim posso te amar
Somos reflexos que vão se encontrar
Igor Lemos (CRP 02/14577)