Latest #bow Posts
- ‘Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive’ Elbert Hubbard hit the nail on the head with that one, let’s think about that for a second and remember to have some fun! #movementculture
- Oh my fucking god 7 months. Almost a fucking year. This friendship is insane in the best way possible. You are insane in the best way possible. Goddamnit little it’s insane how perfect you are. How caring you are, how loving and lovable you are, how kind you are and how funny dumb and intelligent you are all at the same time. I love you more than anything and I always will thank you for making me a better person. Thank you for letting me take care of you. Thank you for letting me in. Thank you for giving me a light I didn’t know I need and didn’t think existed. You’re something special. There really isn’t something more pure than you. I can’t wait to hug and squeeze you and yell at you how much I love you🖤🌵🌦
#siafurler #sia #lovers #love #happy #pretty #perfect #beautiful #gorgeous #adorable #inspiration #idol #blond #wig #bow #bun #redlips #iconic #cactus #weloveyoukeepgoing
- Doing anything for the perfect shot💕
Top #bow Posts
- Need a bow to match your Petite Fleur dress, playsuit or tutu? We got you. Handmade in over 30 colors 🌈
- i got excited bc i thought peaches was gon text me back 😔😔
- How to train BOW - This is the first 60 seconds of a 5 min video. You can find the rest of the video on YouTube channel Kikopup. I received a lot of requests as to how I trained Halo this behavior. There are many ways to train bow but this is how I train it. The reason I like to use such a fast rate of reinforcement is to prevent any errors and to achieve precise movement. I also am using extremely small healthy treats. It’s actually his puppy kibble.
- I barely had time to shoot my bow yesterday, but I was able to squeeze in a few rounds before we had our family pictures taken.
I always schedule getting my hair appointments the day we are having pictures taken or have fun plans, because face it, my hair never looks better than the day I go to the salon.
Thanks @kirstin.forbes for doing a great job on my hair as always!