Latest #bosslady Posts
- Wednesday wisdom✨
We all can use a little reminder.
I hope you feel this as much as I did today 😘💕💕💕
Thanks for being there!
- #wcw to our beautiful Samira 🥰 She is a master of her craft and is such an essential part of our family! We truly appreciate all her hard work. Who’s your #womancrushwednesday ? 🤔 #theoneupgroup
- Didn't realize this mug would be so popular for Father's Day! 🙊
- THE RULE OF 72: So I’ve talked about the Cost Per Use equation on here but there is another equation I use frequently. .
This rule tells you how long it will take for your money to double at x% of compound interest. Eg, if I had a 2% high interest #savingsaccount and I put $10K in, then it will take 72/2=36 yrs for that money to double (swipe left for the chart showing other examples). .
WHY IS THIS HELPFUL?
When you put money in a #savings account the #interest compounds which means you make money off your interest. This lets your money grow exponentially (think back to Gr9 math with the curved graph) instead of in a straight line. Instead of doing the complex logarithmic equation to find out how much your compound interest has grown, the #ruleof72 is an simple + elegant way to plan how much you should save now to achieve a future financial goal, or to see how many yrs it’ll take for you to get there. #investing #educateyourself
- maybe we’re not meant to understand any of this. life. love. relationships. maybe that’s where we’re all going wrong. trying to make sense out of the illogical. trying to fit a rectangle inside of a triangle. trying to make something out of nothing or nothing into everything. maybe we’re just supposed to embrace the confusion & find the beauty in the awkward & uncertain.
maybe love is just that - love. there is no rhyme or reason. it’s just an emotion, a feeling we experience when we care deeply for another person. maybe life is just life. we’re born into this world because it was part of whoever’s master plan & maybe there is no reason as to why or what our purpose is while we’re here. maybe relationships & friendships are only formed to keep us from feeling lonely & to help us learn how to grow within ourselves. maybe they weren’t designed to be a forever thing & just a while we need it thing.
maybe it’s not as complicated as we try to make it be. we place rules & expectations on people according to the title they hold in our lives & when they break one of those rules or disappoint us with their actions, we get thrown off our course.
we hold other people to a higher regard than we hold ourselves. we focus too much time on what other people are doing, saying, wearing, thinking, & feeling that we neglect ourselves. sometimes we neglect ourselves so much that we forget who we even are. we become a stranger to ourselves, resulting in a miserable existence that ultimately leads us back into surrounding ourselves with people we place too high of expectations on. we expect them to do the work we’re too lazy or fearful to do.
maybe taking people & life at face value has been the key all along. to not read too much into anything or anyone & focus on the desires we have for ourselves. maybe simplicity is the way of the world, the way we should be, the way we should approach & handle things. not everything has to be a production or has an explanation...
it just is.
& when you think about it, there is such beauty in that. enough beauty to forget why you ever tried to turn it ugly with complications.
Top #bosslady Posts
- Do you know a business executive who transformed a seemingly hopeless situation into a beautiful opportunity? Nominate her for the Beauty and the Beast Award. #CinderellaToCEO
- Activate your blessings
- Confidence is silent
- #BagSecured top and White "n" Black leggings both available online now at LADYDIARYS.COM shop this look today! 😘😘
- One word...GRATITUDE. I am filled with it whenever I think of MOVE (@move.withmm ). The program has changed the way I go through my day, the choices I make, my relationship with my gut (work in progress) and my inner dialogue, while surrounding me with the most bad ass community of ladies. Now, as the Director of Client Experience, I get to do what I love most- TALK and share my experience with new members who are taking the plunge and investing in themselves. I could not be more thrilled as my role has evolved over this year to be more active in the community. HAPPY ENROLLMENT DAY to the newbies and WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, for those on the fence. Questions? I'm your girl. Slide into those DM's and LET'S FUCKING MOVE #movewithmm #lfm #bostonfitness #move #bosslady #movewithmoochandmel #idontlikematcha #celeryjuice #guthealth #womenruncompany @gutsngrief @cmooch