Latest #bodywork Posts
- During your first chiropractic visit with Senara, you may receive x-rays. Why do we do this?
Because we're treating your spine, we need to determine if there is any structural damage or changes like arthritis, pinched nerves, etc. By doing this, we're able to create specific chiro plans for you to ensure we treat your pain safely and effectively!
- When you feel the knots releasing💪🏾... True H A P P I N E S S 💆😁🍃🏖
- A great opportunity for the right person!!! #Repost with @Repostlyapp @miguelmapr We are still taking in Prepper position resumes and are adding a position for a body person.
Our shop is growing and we've been fortunate to have some great projects/builds and have been to the point of needing to add to the @extreme_paintshop team! Located in Palm City, Florida, we work on custom projects ranging from custom trucks to high end hot rods and restorations.
2 positions available.
First being for a Prepper with work ranging from scuffing, sandblasting, cleaning parts, masking parts etc. Must have at least 2 years experience.
2nd position for for an experienced body person, preferably in at least restoration work. Work ranging from panel fitment, bodywork, dissasembly and reassembly of parts, prep Work and metal work.
IF you are not willing to learn, listen, have a good attitude or be a part of a team don't bother applying. We're looking for someone who wants to be a part of a growing team that's dedicated, hard working and wants to push the highest quality work to be proud of what we will accomplish.
Pay is based on experience, we offer medical, payed vacation, holiday, sick pay and yearly bonus. Payed trips to SEMA for those who earn it. 40 to 50 hour work weeks. Relaxed environment with some great people who love what they do and get to work on some awesome cars and trucks.
- DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON INSTAGRAM. I'll delete it instantly.
- Send resumes to Miguelapr55@gmail.com
#extremepaintshop #southflorida #teamwork #hotrods #custombuilds #metalwork #fabrication #bodywork #customtrucks
- Incorporating some stretching into #chairmassage
Recieving massage regularly improves your flexibility and range of motion, keeping your joints more fluid and making them less injury prone. Incorporating good stretching during a massage hightens those benefits.
Easily book Enhanced Therapeutic directly to you On-Demand! 💨 Contact Info in Bio! 👆
- Advanced #chairmassage for another luxury apartment complex treating their staff with wellness!💆On-Demand PRO Massage Therapy 💨
Property Managers continue to DM📲 us, we would love to deliver your luxury apartment... one of the Best Amenities for both your Residents and crew members!
- Happy 3rd birthday to our sweet giant ❤️ This is Roux from last week’s acupuncture treatment, which we are using to help her with pain from a surgical scar. *
She had to have a toe amputated on her back foot and the scar is a big one. *
Scars are often an overlooked cause of pain and physical dysfunction. Depending on where the scar is, there can be local adhesions (when tissue gets stuck together) and nerve injury. Sticking tissue and nerve injury can be experienced as pain. *
For this kid, I’ve been giving her foot massages (yes, she is spoiled) and #acupuncture and she has stopped limping. *
Another example of scars that can cause issues- If you have digestive issues and #scars from #C-section or intestinal surgeries, your scars may be a piece of the puzzle for you. Proper #physicaltherapy and #bodywork can be essential to getting over #sibo #pain and other #digestive issues. Often scar rehab is overlooked post-surgically.
Also, little plug for Dr. Ashley and her whole team at Marina Village Veterinary in Alameda, CA for taking such good care of our fur babies. @marinavillagevet
- 🌺 Please welcome our newest Massage Therapist, Naomi! She comes to us from Massage Envy in Buffalo and she’s a pro at helping people feel their best. Receive a FREE 30-min UPGRADE when you mention this post and schedule a massage with Naomi through 8/4. Call us at 814-866-3689 or book here online. Erie location only.
Let's learn a little more about Naomi:
1. What is your favorite part about being a Massage Therapist?
I enjoy helping people directly and seeing the difference in their personality when they leave.😊 2. Describe your style:
Relaxation is great, but I find that focusing on problem areas makes a huge difference. 👇
3. What would you say the #1 benefit ME clients get from regular massage?
Less stress and complaining. When a person is less stressed I believe this helps to put life stressors in perspective. 😌
4. What’s your favorite modality? – what are you known for?
I love stretching when it is introduced subtly; I like when people leave an inch taller. I’m known for being small but strong! 💪
5. Why did you chose to work at ME? What is your favorite part of being on the Erie team?
I truly appreciate the structure and stability that I receive here. My favorite part is the food plus they care a lot about us as individuals. 🥞🥰 6. Where did you go to school for Massage Therapy?
@trocairecollege in Buffalo, NY .
#massagetherapist #welcometotheteam #healthandwellness #therapeutic #lesstress #focuswork #relaxation #smallbutmighty #massage #stretch #bodywork #massageenvyerie #eriepa
Top #bodywork Posts
- Uhhhhm my eyes are up here, Thanks! (As you stare at my shoulders) 😆
Working on my “golden Ratio” measurements. Shoulders needed A little more focus, so that’s what I did.
Everyday is one step closer.
- Back to the grind! For my project of the day I am replacing the rear body panel and taillight pocket on a Honda Civic. Unfortunately I just found out a few min ago that we received the wrong trunk lid. I am going to go as far as I can but I will probably have to put this one on hold at a certain point because I can’t weld it together until I fit the new truck lid and taillights.
- Watch those bodylines when blocking your primer to make sure they are straight/even. There are 2 main ways to do this depending on what type of primer you use. The most common way is to use a guide coat that will help you see the lines as you sand. Because the primer we use stays shiny it works as a guide coat in this way and I am able to see the bodylines as I block. Nothing looks worse then lines that are not straight once paint is applied so be sure to make sure it’s right ahead of time!
- As promised in my last post here is how I made a template to make sure the curve of this quarter panel is correct! Be sure to check out today’s episode of Inside the Bodyshop just posted on my Facebook page to watch the full repair of this Lexus!
- ~W I T N E S S
“Each time you meet an old emotional pattern with presence, your awakening to truth can deepen. There’s less identification with the self in the story and more ability to rest in the awareness that is witnessing what’s happening. You become more able to abide in compassion, to remember & trust your true home. Rather than cycle repetitively through old conditioning, you are actually spiralling toward freedom. “ @tarabrach
Grateful for this incredible opportunity to witness everyday, journeys towards health & wellbeing. Craniosacral Therapy gives us exactly this space, to be so deeply present & engaged through the witness consciousness #sakshibhava , to inspire transformation & empowerment with unconditional awareness.
Grateful to be in my oasis of wellness for 10 days! DUBAI JULY 17-27 🏖
Photo credits: golden locks beauty @aerovesna