Latest #blueplanet Posts
- **SEA LEVEL RISE ARE DANGEROUS AND ACCELERATING FAST ALL OVER** (PART-2: EFFECTS OF THE RISE IN SEA LEVEL)
Current and future sea level rise is set to have a number of impacts, particularly on coastal systems. Such impacts include increased coastal erosion, higher storm-surge flooding, inhibition of primary productionprocesses, more extensive coastal inundation, changes in surface water quality and groundwater characteristics, increased loss of property and coastal habitats, increased flood risk and potential loss of life, loss of non-monetary cultural resources and values, impacts on agriculture and aquaculture through decline in soil and water quality, and loss of tourism, recreation, and transportation functions.River deltas in Africa and Asia and small island states are particularly vulnerable to sea-level rise.
Globally tens of millions of people will be displaced in the latter decades of the century if greenhouse gases are not reduced drastically. Many coastal areas have large population growth, which results in more people at risk from sea level rise. The rising seas pose both a direct risk: unprotected homes can be flooded, and indirect threats of higher storm surges, tsunamis and king tides. Asia has the largest population at risk from sea level with countries such as Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam having very densely populated coastal areas.
Coastal ecosystems are facing drastic changes as a consequence of rising sea levels. Many systems might ultimately be lost when sea levels rise too much or too fast. Some ecosystems can move land inward with the high-water mark, but many are prevented from migrating due to natural or man-made barriers. This coastal narrowing, sometimes called 'coastal squeeze' when considering man-made barriers, could result in the loss of habitats such as mudflats and marshes.
Ultimately these 3 things will be harmed badly in the future if nothing is done for the climate change and global warming, they are-: 1). Coastal Areas.
2). Island Nations.
3). The Ecosystem.
#sealevel #ecosystem #coastaltides #climatechange #globalwarming #gogreen #riseinsealevel #islands #blueplanet #savethefuture #awareness
- My latest Northern Exposure 3 installment, Compiled & Mixed live today.
1. Stephen Hawkins – The Message (Danny Jarvis Intro Edit)
2. Rod V - Dreamteller (GMJ Lucid Dreaming Mix)
3. Gorkiz -Dust (Original Mix)
4. Miyagi - Secrets (Christopher Schwarzwalder Remix)
5. NekliFF & Rafael Cerato - Marrakesh (Kasper Koman Remix)
6. Steve Parry - Michelada (Original Mix)
7. David Attenborough – Our Planet (Danny Jarvis Netflix Acapella Edit)
8. Miyagi -Voyager (Tara Brooks Remix)
9. Miyagi - Scene from a Dream (Sid Le Rock Remix)
10. Stereo Underground - Above the Sea of Fog (Original Mix)
11. Yeah But No - Renew Me (Miyagi Remix)
12. Gambitt - Clouded (Analog Jungs Remix)
13. Avasono - Riells (Ziger Remix)
14. Danito & Athina - My Eyes (Julian Wassermann Remix)
15. Magnetic Brothers - Game Of Neurons (Original Mix)
16. Sergios - Bass Song (Magnetic Brothers Remix)
17. Daniel Soave & Starkato - Malix (Original Mix)
18. Peabird – Space Ride (DJ Tool)
19. Stereo Underground - Echoes (Original Mix)
20. Simon Tagias & Berni Turletti - Auquinco (Baime Remix)
21. Stereo Underground - Lost in Words (Original Mix)
22. Creamer & K – I Wish You Were Here (Acapella)
23. Fur Coat - Babel (Hunter Game Remix)
24. Micheal A - Geometria (Juan Deminicis Remix)
25. Andre Sobato - Alter Ego (Extended Mix)
26. Andre Sobato - Fast Forward (Tripswitch Remix)
27. Ivan Nikusev & Platunoff - Aura (Julian Rodriguez & Alberto Sainz Remix)
28. Jam & Spoon - Stella (Kolsch Remix Long)
29. Underworld – Cowgirl (Nicolas RadaRemix)
30. Navar – Adieu X (Original Mix)
#progressivehouseuk #sudbeat #housemusic #deephouse #melodictechno #progressivehouse #techno #electronic #melodichouse #electronica #prog #melodictechno #blueplanet #progressivehousemusic #techhouse #progressivehouseargentina #northernexposure #progressivehousefans #proghouse #dj #livemix #deephouse #melodictechno #seladorrecordings #howvdance #vegandj #climatechange #musicwithamessage
- 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'
Our new website completed✨ Follow the link on our page to see what's new 🐳
- "Open up your heart and the sky is yours." - Jason Mraz
- Rosyside dace, Clinostomus funduloides. Part of the “liquid gold” spring spawning complex, see pic 2. Snorkeling is a great way to experience the way shiners, dace, and other species use chub mounds to spawn. LL species 267. #astonishing #blueplanet #clinostomus #dace #nanfa
- I had an amazing opportunity to go and tour the big island yesterday in a helicopter 🚁 My buddy and pilot @octavekuhn asked if I would want to go and of course I said absolutely! We left out of Kona and headed north towards the valleys. We flew with the doors off which was a first for me and absolutely recommend it if you’ve never done it ;) as I was admiring the island , reefs, and vastness of the ocean I saw a single sail boat cruising along. I love this shot! A single boat in such a big place. The reefs stretch and drop . Being up that high really gave a ton of opportunity to capture this beautiful place I call home . If your ever on the #bigisland I highly recommend seeing it by helicopter 🚁 the views will leave you speechless!
Top #blueplanet Posts
- Finally I got a good shot of the amazing phenomenon of jumping Mubulas!
People ask why do they do that?
I think the answer is: just because they can...
- Can you tell the difference between green and hawksbill sea turtles!? At the Galápagos, these are the two most common species. thanks to the protection granted by the #Galapagos marine reserve, green sea #turtle population is on the rise. However, little is known about how the hawksbill are doing, a species that is globally threatened with extinction. #seaturtles #unitedcolorsofbenetton #ninjaturtles