Latest #bgirl Posts
- Waaaayyy Back When!! On April 25th, 1989 #Oaktowns357 released our 1st album “Wild and Loose” on Capitol Records! There is NO WAY I could have imagined our music would be included in the soundtrack of folks lives, still played and loved to this day. I’m grateful Beyond Yonder for the journey, the experience, the lessons & to @mchammer, @louburrell @lil_p_oaktowns357 @therealterriblet357 and @musicaljoy @keepitmovingkt @chosenmogul @charleslfreemanjr @moseley.jonathan_therealog And ANY & EVERYONE who made it possible for us. We were young, excited, willing, talented, creative, and hardworking!! No matter to those who felt and believed we didn’t belong in Hop Hop, we’re still here by the grace of The Most High!! “Thank you!” to @oldschool.fm for the post and the ❤️! 😘💃🏽 #oldschool #classichiphop #firsttodoitlikeus #wesettrends #weloveoursistahsinhiphop #wemadehistory #bustitrecords #bustitrecordsstaff #capitolrecords #dance #grafitti #emcee #bgirl #djing
- Beyond blessed to be djing at this years @redbullbcone Orlando Cypher. There’s gonna be workshops, battles, and a after party. Definitely gonna be a dope weekend!
- Yess... so siehts aus wenn man's nicht kann😂 aber trotzdem find ich das Bild auf irgend ne Weise cool😊🤣. Ihr so?
- Hoy en México 🇲🇽 , mañana en Japón 🇯🇵 🙏🏼 💗 vamos por más! Chilena por el mundo 🌎 #bgirl @vic_norambuena 📸
- “Ashani was hired to serve as Social Media Consultant/Director for Bloch with the twin goals of integrating/growing our various platforms while helping to create a department structure that could be self-sustaining.
Her knowledge of our industry combined with strong communication skills and a self-directed work ethic led to tremendous success across all metrics from increased likes and followers to a significantly higher level of engagement. *
She also implemented strategies to build and better define Bloch's profile on social media. In 6 short months, our presence had grown beyond our initial expectations.
At all times Ashani was engaged, professional, flexible and forward thinking. She was a difference maker for us and I would not hesitate to call on her again in the future.” *
~ Francisco Chateaubriand, Former Director of Strategic Marketing at Bloch Dancewear International
Let me help you take your online dance brand or dance business to the next level this month!
👉🏽Send me a DM to learn more about how we can start working together. I’m always happy to help you!
💃🏽What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing with growing your online brand, or increasing your monthly income, as a dancer, or dance biz owner right now?
Tell me in the comments below! #empowerdancers
- #behindthescenes | Have you seen our first short story? It was released back in December. Director @rock_ill was inspired to create a story of dolls that come alive, wake up in enchanted places and have an adventure. With the assistance of @bexter_02, they worked on a story aiming to spread awareness on #bullying.
As this was our first short story, we learned so much. Taking our own notes and tips for the next. But bottom line, we did it to empower our young ones 💪
To watch the full video click the link in our bio 👊
#awareness #antibullying #shortstory •