Latest #beerstagrammer Posts
- I loved this can art the instant I saw it! Definitely helped that it's a style of beer I very much enjoy. There are so many great bots that appear here but I had to throw in some of my own as well! How many bots do you recognize?
Brew: Bots to the Yard
Style: Milkshake IPA
- Harpoon Brewery presents their UFO Georgia Peach 🍑, a refreshing hefeweizen with peach flavor.
Loads of fresh peach, without overwhelming the underlying hefeweizen base. Goes down smooth. If you like peaches, you will thoroughly enjoy this sweltering summer heat porch pounder.
- Here comes Friday! And a nice evening, kind of feels like summer. Along with some good reads. I loved this book, it made me feel the feels and has a good hook that I did not see coming!
Brew: Firefly Nights
Style: Summertime Ale with Honeysuckle
- Hey there beer! It's been a busy couple of weeks that has mostly involved getting ready to find a final home for my trusty Vo. This car has been with me and my family for a long time, and now is on it's way out. 258k+ miles on the car, such a good life for the Vo. Well sometimes, friends, life hands you lemons and you take those lemons, mash em up, make a shandy or something, and enjoy the warm weather. Cheers!
- Beer mail is the absolute best! Some Midwest beer with that notorious @revbrewchicago 2017 🦄. Can’t wait to dive in.
- Epic Brewing presents their 2018 Quadruple Barrel Big Bad Baptist, an imperial stout aged in whiskey & rum barrels with roasted cacao nibs, almond flavor, barrel-aged coffee beans, barrel-aged coconut & barrel-aged almond.
Hedonism in a bottle. Imagine an almond joy drenched in whiskey and drizzled with espresso. Momumentally delicious and worth every penny of the $18 price. I will have to buy more and age them.
- Einstök Ölgerđ presents their Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale, a white ale brewed with bilberries.
The aromatics are very pronounced, with the bilberries announcing their presence. I've never had a bilberry, but it reminds me a lot of açai, with that kind of cocoa powdered blueberry flavor. A very natural tasting beer, with no hint of artifice or sweetness, just refreshing berry notes laid over light biscuity flavors from the base white ale.
I really liked this and would rank it as one of the best fruited beers I've tasted. A total porch pounder.
- A generous friend sent off some Chicago beer today including a can of 2017 @revbrewchicago Ryeway. Really excited for this, so Boss Ryeway will hold me over. Just an incredibly complex and boozy barleywine.
- So unfortunately, I've been struggling with the flu for the last six days, and have had little to no taste or smell, so there wasn't much point in reviewing this bloody tasty beer until I was better.. Which I am now!!
Balter's Handsome Elvis Nitro Milk Stout has arrived, even if it was almost a week ago, and now that I've tried it, it satisfy's me to my core. Pouring from the tin, this nitro beer is a creamy looking, tan headed, deep brown to black concoction. Aromas of milk chocolatey goodness, malty sweetness and light backing of coffee creme. Smooth chocolate and hazelnuts make up most of the magnificent flavours in this one, with a gentle coffee hint. So smooth, mouth pleasing and decadent, it's like an alcoholic choc milkshake and I bloody love it! At 6.5% I could drink this all day everyday, it's such a beautiful beer on this Monday evening, and I loved every mouthful, unlike the Game Of Thrones finale in which I disliked just about every moment in it...
I haven't given a higher score than 9.5 when reviewing beers, there a couple I wish I gave a higher or lower score to depending on the beer. I don't want to wish I scored this differently when I look back on it, so I'll be giving this...
Thank you @balterbrewers for making what should be in the top 10 GABS beers of this year!
#balter #balterbeer #handsomeelvis #handsomeelvisnitromilkstout #nitromilkstout #milkstout #gabsbeer #loganmakeseveryphotobetter
#craftbeer #auscraftbeer #australiancraftbeer #craftbeerporn #drinkcraftbeer #drinkcraftnotcrap #beergasm #craftbeerwanker #craftbeerjunkie #craftbeerreview #beerstagrammer #beerstagram
- Legal Draft Let That Mango, a kölsch with mango (get it...let that man go...) The mango is more subtle than the Shiner version which didn't make the cut for 2019's lineup, which kinda sucks since I thought it (the Shiner) was a great fruit beer and better than the lime or lemon ones. A solid summer sessionable kölsch, but I wish the mango was a bit more pronounced.
- Na een dagje hard werken gelijk één echte statisticus met men oom in Nederland, verdien je een biertje :-) moeder @susannavdw moest nog even shoppen in de Albert Heijn. Ik opteerde om de Goose Island Midway IPA #378 (een lichtere en meer fruitige versie van de originele Goose IPA) onderweg te dégusteren! Yes Mr. Kerouac... ‘the road is life’ 🍻
Top #beerstagrammer Posts