Latest #beerstagram Posts
- "Matt, let's go out to eat"
"How about @hawksheadbrewery, it's on me"
Faster than greased weasel shit off a shiny shovel mate.
And not 25 minutes later we were there, sat outside in the sun enjoying a couple of halves and some tremendous food (the pulled pork loaded fries are spectacular). There I am, enjoying their 7.4% DDH 'unfashionably late' which was tasting 🔥, Tash on their mosaic IPA and just when you think a Friday evening can't get any better you spy this, their 8.5% tonka, all fresh and looking so fine just winking at me. .
This, you'll know if you've followed me for a bit, is my all time favourite porter. I first had it @thelittlebare a while ago and instantly fell in love with it. To me it has everything, a thick pour, chewy mouth feel and a flavour to die for. Smoke, dark chocolate, dark fruits, vanilla, cacao, some spice 🍫☕🌶️ - it's so very well balanced. For me, the perfect porter. You may disagree and that's fine but you're wrong so just accept it 😀. .
And the price for this package of perfection? £4. Yep four pounds 👏🍻📣🙌
Thanks for the evening @_natashalouise83 , next time it's on me 💕
- Fancy a light lunch? We serve small plates all day, enjoy with a pint or 2 🍻 #MashTunMCR
- 7,7% abv com citra e simcoe entregando muito frescor cítrico em primeira camada (frutas tropicais, limão, laranja) seguido de traços herbais e pinho. Corpo médio-alto e textura de moderada maciez seguraram o alto e persistente amargor, sem adstringência porém com assertiva com secura no retrogosto.
- The whereabouts of Blond are plentiful. Go and search them! #orielblond
- Welcome @idlehandsbeer Blanche dessolvr a new kettle sour Belgian white double IPA that’s collaboration beer from our friends at @idlehandsbeer and @dssolvr come get some while supplies last!
Top #beerstagram Posts
- "Aiight Chill..." is a delicious Imperial Sour IPA from @otherhalfnyc and @monkishbrewing. I've been drinking a lot of exciting collab beers lately and so far this one is definitely my #1 out of all of them. Yeah, there was a lot of strawberry, coconut, and maple flavor, but you know why I loved it so much? It reminded me of Lucas Mexican candy...specifically the Watermelon flavor! It's crazy that it did because this beer isn't spicy at all, but it had that slightly tangy fruity flavor with a lot of other flavors going on. A crazy explosion in my mouth... 😅. Did it remind anyone else of Mexican candy or do I just have an insane palate? The beer wasn't even too sweet. It had just the right amount of graham crackers, almonds, maple syrup, and milk sugar. Poured a pinkish orange and came in at 8% ABV. 5/5 ⭐. What's your favorite collab beer so far this year? Cheers 🍻!
- Ore Dock Brewing was featured in this months @mibeerbox. Located in Marquette Mi this spot is perfect for a beercation. Michigan summers are like no other. 😍
Ore Dock’s passion for brewing great, quality beer is unlike no other. Awesome fact-they use Lake Superior as their water supply! How freaking cool is that?! With Father’s Day next month this would be a great gift idea! If you use code LOCKER you’ll get 10% off your purchase! Annnnndddd next months featured brewery is a MUST SEE! So make sure to order yours or your dads today!
- 🔥 Modern Times Blazing World
This beer does exactly what it says on the can - it's the perfect hoppy, dark, amber IPA. Despite having a huge, dank, fruity hop profile, the bready malts really shine through. 🍇 Nelson Sauvin hops are a key difference to the Australian IPAs I'm more accustomed to - adding a smooth bitterness and dryness, and earthy aromas. Dark, roasted, caramel malts and citrus notes and a clean finish 🌾
A great beer by @moderntimesbeer enjoyed at @beer.360 🍻