Latest #beerstagram Posts
- First ever beer from @fortgeorgebeer and hopefully not my last. Tons of danky tropical goodness. Thanks @dblblackgreen for hooking me up. Cheers 🍻
- TFW you get into an arms race of extras with your Texas trader buddy. The GITM, B52 and the Elgin mead were all amazing surprises but most excited about that Montucky Cold Snack. That bad boy is begging to be shotgunned.
- These are just a few shots that I got from an event I attended the other day.
- THE HARDEST PART ABOUT TRADING @otherhalfnyc IS NOT DRINKING THE DELICIOUS LITTLE BASTARDS YOURSELF.
For everyone we owe beer to - beermail is slowly making it’s way into boxes.
Also, if you’re wondering, yes, everyone always asks for Other Half 💪.
- Trailway Brewing Co. • Starblast
- A popular enough drink in Ireland. Brewed from the lads in Diageo.
- #Pintnight, $4 for the first one, keep the glass and get $3 refills, best deal around! Tonights beers, Coronado Brewing Company. Cigar City Brewing Jai Alai American IPA 7.5% ABV.. 🏄 🚴 🏇 🏊 🚣 🏂 surf, bike, swim, drive, uber or fly your way down!
Top #beerstagram Posts
- I believe it takes talent to be able to hold a full beer glass and a can with one hand. Should I be moonlighting as a hand model?
Brew: #MinusZero (6%)
- New Money, a 7.5% ABV IPA from Central State Brewing Company of Indianapolis, IN, USA 🍺🍺🍺
A reference to the old guard vs new guard in the beer world.... the Haze bois versus the rest... Brewed using the first batch of malted oats ever produced in Indiana and generously dry-hopped with Mosaic, Hull Melon, and Simcoe hops. It is tropical and a bit chewy 🍺🍺🍺
- Back in Philly and starting to reflect on what has been the most memorable trip of my life. I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to see so many beautiful places over the past two weeks while drinking some of the best beers in the world alongside my husband & partner in crime. Pictured here crushing #lambic @3fonteinen.
- Deya x Other Half, My Life In The Sunshine - IPA | 6%
Of all the recent UK - US collab releases this is my favourite, foremost because it's a crushable well made beer; the finished article ready to drink on release, coming well priced...and also because they appeared to blind side everyone by making a humble 6% IPA 👏👏 👏
Sabro hops might divide opinion, I like em in the mix here
4.30 / 5