Latest #bedfordshire Posts
- ARCHWAY JOINERY LTD
Based in #Bedfordshire
Archway Joinery are specialists in Joinery, based in Bedford, and operating throughout the Bedfordshire county. Our skills in Joinery has allowed us to build an impressive portfolio from the projects we have completed in Bedfordshire. This includes Bespoke Windows, Conservatories, Box Sash Windows, Stair Cases, and Hardwood Doors, just to name a few. Archway Joinery also have a reputation for delivering excellence when it comes to Traditional Windows, Double Glazing and a wide variety of Bespoke Windows. If you are looking for Joiners in Bedford to help bring your ideas to life, make sure Archway Joinery are your first port of call.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT:
See our Bio for details of how to list your Black-owned business or service.
- “Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked because that’s the trap.” - @JadaPinkettSmith ✨
- Gladiators ready?Contenders ready? 3...2...1.. Go!!
- 10% OFF your Roosters bill if you show your Bedfringe ticket! To celebrate the first week of the holidays, and the second week of another fabulous @bedfringe, we are offering anyone who shows their ticket 10% off their bill. So why not pop in for some breakfast or lunch before or after a show. We’d love to hear all about what you’ve watched too! #bedfringe2019 #lovebedford #eatlocal
- Alcohol! 🍺🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾 We all need to read this when deciding whether or not to have a cheeky glass of something whilst on a diet..... Research shows that drinking might just make you pack on pounds even more than you thought. With a pint of beer clocking in at 153 calories, and small glass of white wine around 170, it’s no secret that our favorite alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Beyond the calorific count, the damage to our waistline is actually attributed other factors, like how our body metabolizes it, how it impacts our appetite, and also how it makes us feel the next day.
Next time you reach for that drink, keep these factors in mind:
Alcohol is empty calories – Nutritionists categorize alcoholic drinks as “empty calories” because they generally contain little nutrients. While a glass of wine is certainly not as high in calories as say a Big Mac, these empty calories won’t fill you up – leaving you more likely to reach for more. It’s important to remember too, that alcoholic beverages are basically pure sugar.
Your body burns alcohol instead of fat and calories – When we consume alcohol, our body actually prioritizes burning the booze over any other calorie you’ve ingested. Which means, you are now getting your fuel from the acetate (which is what the drinks break down to in your body, kind of like a vinegar), NOT the food you’ve ingested before or while drinking. Which leads us to our next point…
Continued in comments........
😊 👍🏻 #CWP #CambridgeWeightPlan https://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/one-to-one-support
💻email me email@example.com 📞call or 📱 text 07931556095
@cambridgeweightplan @One2onediet #Bedford #one2onediet #cwpfamily #Bedfordshire #cwp #cwpsupport #weightwatchers #exante #teampeacock #cambridgeweightplanuk #imahincher #loseweight #bigcrashdietexperiment #cwpconsultant #lighterlife #kempston #workingmama #vlcddiet #cambridgeweightplan #weightloss #cwpwithjoh #cambridgeweightplanconsultant #MiltonKeynes #Hertfordshire #teamjarman #cambridgeweightplanjourney #cwpjourney #slimmingworld #weightlossjourney #Buckinghamshire
- Is there such a thing as moon-kissed? There is now. Delilah’s best-selling Pure Light illuminator has just landed in a new out-of-this-world shade. Lunar borrows the soft, ethereal glow of the night sky and uses it to give you that lit-from-within luminosity. A must-have for every make-up bag, this weightless liquid brightens and evens out skin tone, whilst protecting from daily damage. What are you waiting for? Glow up! Available now at Elysium👌🏼 #delilahcosmetics #makeup #highlighter #crueltyfree #beauty #luton #bedfordshire #hertfordshire #mua
- Another great day at Three Wise Monkeys Emporium Woodside yesterday. Lots and lots of people visited with so many lovely compliments about what we stock and the variety of things on show. I go round the shop at least twice when I've been off for a few days, just to see what is new, but frequently someone will bring something up to the counter and I'm thinking 'where on earth did they find that?' 🤔 There are so many nooks and crannies, shelves and corners that it is difficult to see everything at first glance.
I found some fab framed pictures just perfect for a child's bedroom and a gorgeous indoor garden.
There is a particular problem when running the shop on your own on a busy day........ Trying to get down to the loo block and back without anyone wanting to get in the shop. On quiet days I attach a little 'back in five minutes notice' to the locked door and waddle quickly there and back! On a busy day that isn't always possible! Mr TLC had gone out to lunch with his tennis mates and then came on to the shop around 2.30. He was greeted with 'oh thank goodness. See you in a minute' and I was off at a gallop! 🥴
Mr TLC had brought his trusty watering can with him and gave all the beautiful plants a jolly good soak as the weather forecast is for hot dry weather so they would be gasping otherwise!!!!🥀🌻🌾⚘
Today I've made a list of all the one handed jobs needing to be done around the house! The first is shredding a pile of papers about 12 inches high! I'm not sure who will give out first, me or the shredder. 🤔 Also I'm not totally convinced that tipping the shredder bin's contents into a refuse sack will go without incident either. I'm not that good at it with two good hands, but I'm nothing if not determined and anyway Mr TLC will be back at lunch time to unearth me from my shredded pile if necessary.
I'm going in! I may be some time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
- Whilst Scotland and Northern Ireland are already well into the school summer holidays, England and Wales are just getting started!
Almost all retail businesses are affected by the school summer holidays. Maybe you’ve got school age children 🚸 and it’s the only time you can take a proper holiday (or perhaps this affects your staff). Maybe your sales go up ⬆️ because you’re in a town with lots of seasonal visitors or you sell ‘back to school’ products, maybe your sales go down ⬇️ because your customers are all on holiday too, or even just outside enjoying whatever moments of sunshine we get in the UK!
How do you plan for this period of the year?
Can you manage your business remotely while you’re on holiday?
Do you have a team who can run the day to day in your absence?
Do you plan ahead for the fluctuations in sales...increase /decrease hours on the staff rota, employ temporary staff, slow down/ramp up your stock orders in the months before the holidays, run competitions or promotions to stay visible?
If this is a quiet time for your business, do you take the opportunity to plan for Christmas? 🤯 Did we just mention Christmas in July?!! 😆
#retailproblems #retailers #retailtrends #retailshop #retailsales #retailconsultant #smallbusinesstips #summerholiday #merchandising #icecreamcone #herts #bucks #bedfordshire #stalabans
- ☕️ proper tea + coffee ✔️⠀
🏓 ping pong table ✔️⠀
🎧 chilled office vibes ✔️⠀
🐶 pet friendly ✔️⠀
♻️ eco-friendly amenities ✔️⠀
📍 fab location, close to the town centre, surrounded by amazing local businesses ✔️⠀
Dedicated desks • 1/2 day + day passes • postal address rental • meeting room hire all available at Foundry 🙌🏻 ⠀
Feel free to pop in and take a look around, or for a chat and a cuppa 💬⠀
Top #bedfordshire Posts
- Made a start to this sketchy style Disney one for Emily today ✨ Would love to do more Disney stuff!
- Bedford View - on ebay