Latest #bebrave Posts
- Have you ever just felt like you 'knew' you were created for more??
Maybe you don't necessarily know what that might look like.... but it's a FEELING. I know we all have it. One of the hardest things you'll ever do in your life, is accept that.
It happens once you 'wake up'. Once you stop allowing the voices around you, to shape you. The truth is, HER opinion of you is false. HIS opinion of you, should not shape you. We have to stop allowing other people's insecurities & opinions speak to our self-worth! 💯
It's time to be BRAVE & step in to who YOU were created to be. And it all starts with truly loving yourself and being kind to yourself. 👑
Once you do that, you will feel FREEDOM. And darling, you will be unstoppable! 😘😘
#bekindtoyourself #youweremadeformore #youarebeautiful #andstrong #beYOU #bebrave #ibelieveinyou
- “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. -
And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. -
Vulnerability is not winning or losing; it’s having the courage to show up and be seen when we have no control over the outcome. Vulnerability is not weakness; it’s our greatest measure of courage.
A lot of cheap seats in the arena are filled with people who never venture onto the floor. They just hurl mean-spirited criticisms and put-downs from a safe distance. The problem is, when we stop caring what people think and stop feeling hurt by cruelty, we lose our ability to connect. But when we’re defined by what people think, we lose the courage to be vulnerable. -
Therefore, we need to be selective about the feedback we let into our lives. For me, if you’re not in the arena getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback.” - ― Brené Brown, Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
#brenebrown #risingstrong #arena #vulnerability
#courage #lunapark #melbourne #australia #travelyogi #bebrave #courageovercomfort #boundaries #quotes #travel #showingup #feedback #bepresent #comfortzone #connect
- Just finished watching @brenebrown Netflix special. How many can say they have or are willing to move out of their comfort zone? Are you willing to get in the arena without knowing the outcome? Remember the only reward for taking the easy path is that it’s easy! Don’t be afraid to fail! #Bebrave #bevulnerable
- What does BRAVE means to you??? To me
BRAVE is known for its meaning building respect and values for everyone, and out of that entire description what really stands out and what it means is the values and respect not only for others but for yluourself. To be able to teach others how to be BRAVE you gotta first respect and values yourself know that you are worth it, you are enough and that know your own core values and most of all respect the real you with all imperfections then once that is done it will be very easy to share to others on how to be BRAVE. Thank you Mrs. Gigi for inviting to talk about Brave and my know your worth with the Ettiquette on the runway youth. #mhsapageants #lovelittlerock #roadtolittlerock #bebrave #knowyourworth #misshighschoolamerica #misshighschoolamericapageant
- WE ARE B.R.A.V.E.!!!!
💙 💙 💙 💙 💙
In 2016 in the 8th grade, I was diagnosed with scoliosis. Afterward, I had to start wearing a brace which i wore for 2 and 1/2 years for 22 hours a day. Because of this, I became self conscious about myself and I think that if anyone can relate to feeling different or being treated different it is me. I currently read to children about Building Respects And Values for Everyone and being confident about themselves because I think that we should teach children about being respectful and confident at a young age. BE BRAVE!!!
- ANNOUNCEMENT TIME:
Here’s the deal y’all 👉🏻
Since I freaking BELIEVE in you and WANT you to focus on yourself and your health, I am GIVING away some of My Favorite Things to the first 4️⃣ people who says “Helllll Yeah”!! 🙌🏻😁
What I have here is a tub of my FAV pre-workout (it tastes like fruit punch and is seriously magic), a cookbook + containers (so you can ROCK the nutrition thang), a Nike GIFT CARD (so you can get yourself a new outfit to be #fitboss in), AND a 3-Day Refresh (so that you can start your journey off RIGHT 👊🏻)! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! Drop an emoji in the comments or DM me to COMMIT and let’s freaking do this!! 👇🏻💃🏼
(To get the goods, you might sign up as a new VIP client of mine 😉)
#free2bemarie #giveawaycontest #freeshit #lovefree #letsdothis
- PSA: lemon zest on salads is BOMB 🍋
Lavendar milk tea and baby kale salad are hitting the spot this afternoon. I love that this is what my office looks like today!
I think we can all agree that motherhood gets lonely! So when I have the chance to work on my business out at a coffee shop, I take it! Makes me feel like a real person again 😆 and knowing that my challengers have been killing their fitness goals, while following programs that work for THEM, is what I love about this business! It truly is the mosy rewarding job I've ever had, and fits so perfectly into my life as a mom. It's such a simple concept: get healthy, help other people get healthy. Grateful doesn't even begin to describe it 💕
Click the link in my bio to learn more about how to make this your reality too 👍
- “Can I work with you Mom?” I heard this lil voice today between our Saturday morning hustle of tumble, soccer, softball, and errands!!! 🥰I call these little BIG moments because our kiddos should get to see their mom in action…not only doing the boring mommy stuff, but working in pockets (as my #Nutrition101 prep week launches Monday!!!) And learning more about WHY I work so hard! .
Today Jack wanted to be a part of the magic! 💙And I am feeling incredibly grateful for being willing to work hard, willing to work on the days when maybe I didn’t want to, willing to stay focused on my purpose! #passionatemama Also learning to have faith over fear with a business I didn’t understand at first!
Sending you LOTS of ❤️ & respect on this beautiful Saturday!!! And an open inbox 📭if you have any questions on what I do and how I can help! #coachlife
- Amen to that!! Sometimes this condition can make you feel isolated, in this time it can be easy to entertain bad company or bad habits to make yourself more comfortable. It's only a temporary 'fix' and then you become more miserable! Surround yourself around good positive people •
- Why do we stop?Dont stop won’t stop..Why we let other people stop us?Cross the line,be yourself,express you self your soul and be brave to say what’s in your mind.You don’t have to please everyone to be accepted.. #bedifferentbeyou
- “Whatever makes you feel the sun from the inside out, chase that”🌞💕
- Enjoying the beautiful weather (of course in the shade, hat and spf. Lol 🤪) Happy weekend peeps! Hope you are enjoying some vitamin D!