Latest #beadednecklace Posts
- Llénate de #color ésta primavera 🌼🌻💐🌷🦋
Los colores representan personalidades. Los colores radiantes y calidos son para personas alegres, activas y despiertas, los colores que vistes reflejan en general tu estado de ánimo.
El inicio de la #primavera es la temporada perfecta para lucir estos colores, por ello diseñamos éste collar con 7 de los colores que estarán en total #tendencia ésta primavera: naranja brillante, amarillo dorado, verde lima, amarillo lima, verde oscuro , amarillo pálido, naranja quemado y verde menta!
Hermoso juego de collar engarzado con aretes: collar hecho en piedras ágata, jade, ojo de gato y chapa de oro de 24 kilates. $1025 pesos
Pulsera libélula para hacer juego, hecha en chapa de oro mate de 24 kilates $405 pesos
#jewelryaddict # #nature #lovindz #colorful #bijoux #love #jewelry #style #joyeriamexicana #modamexico #spring #amulets #beadedjewelryinfluencer #pulsera #jewelrylover #primavera #instafashion #collar #girly #moda #beadednecklace #chapadeoro #accesorios #joyeria #accessories #accesorize #beadedjewelryofinstagram
- 🌟 DAY 20 🌟of @joannehawker #marchmeetthemaker
Design Process: each month I design and create a new project tutorial as a free giveaway at my monthly Jewellery Making Meet Ups.
Sometimes ideas pop into my head and I scribble them down and they quickly translate into a project I’m pleased with, other times they don’t come quite as easy and it’s hard to think of projects that will appeal to beginners and more experienced makers alike and covers off new styles and techniques.
One thing I ♥️ the most however, is seeing how those that attend the Meet Ups personalise the projects to suit themselves. Making your own jewellery is a fantastic way of exploring your own personal style and owning your individuality.
These are just a few of the adaptions to the tassel drop necklace from one of the Meet Ups
#marchmeetthemaker2019 #marchchallenge #indierollermmtm #heytheremaker
- I really enjoyed creating this agate, pearl, and aquamarine crystal quartz necklace. I wanted to capture how it sparkles in the sun. My photography skills don’t really do it justice. I always get a buzz of excitement when someone places an order but then when it’s time to pack it, I feel a little pang of separation anxiety saying goodbye to a piece of jewellery. So strange right?? I guess it’s because each piece I make has involved a considerable amount to design and time and careful assembly. The last piece I make is always my favourite. But then when the order safely arrives at its new home, the anxiety goes and I have only gratitude and thankfulness that someone trusted me to make something just for them 💕
I offer free shipping in Australia that includes a tracking number and a signature on receipt.
- Just finished! “Sand & Sea” beaded embroidery necklace.
- ON SALE African beaded Maasai Necklace
- 🌺💜🌀G’Day Mates 🌈 This custom mala is headed all the way to a mermaid in Australia 🧜♀️🇦🇺 It has all the ocean 🌊 vibes featuring an aura quartz pendant suspended from a swirl of Lepidolite, Quartz, Amazonite, Aquamarine, and Amethyst 😍💜 I love this platform because it has allowed me to connect with so many of you all over the world. ☺️🙏💗Just a friendly reminder in case you missed my story announcement the shop update has been moved to Sunday 3/31 at 8pm est to allow more time to create a bigger selection for you all to chose from. ☺️📿💜 I will also reopen custom orders after the update is over. As always thanks for your wonderful support and hope you all are enjoying this springtime magic 🌺🌈🌿🌷🥰
- Frosted Pink Opals are one of my favourite stones. So pretty, with beautiful healing properties 💗. This necklace and bracelet make a great gift for loved ones ✨💗✨
- This gorgeous melanite garnet drusy and Herkimer diamond necklace was just added to the shop. Come and check it out and enjoy 10% off all items now until Saturday.
- just made these this morning, selling for $10 each or $17 for both !!
dm me for info