Latest #barkzweekly Posts
- Blending in, on the road again!
- one of these days i’m gonna catch those sharks 🦈 #albusdpup
- Today I went to my first “Dally Rally!” I saw lots of other pups that look just like me!!!
- 💙 this cutie has a heart on his nose and all we want to do is be love 💙
- They said I couldn’t catch. They said my timing was off. They said I’d never go pro. Later haters ✌🏼
- breaking news: there’s a new naked chef just in time for the holiday weekend!
the other one didn’t cut the mustard (bun intended).
- It’s Sunday. It’s rainy. It’s cold.
What would you do?
- Yum yum yummy in my tum tum tummy ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀Thank you so much to @doctorharveys for the delicious food, treats and supplements
- Chompers! Healthy Teeth typically means a healthy dog. More than 85% of dogs over the age of three years suffer from periodontal disease.
Bacterial plaque is a biofilm. When left alone it starts to calcify. Calculus or tartar is the name given to the hard brown deposits which accumulate on teeth.
Left unattended it can lead to swollen gums, which starts to bleed which leads to mouth rot. If you can imagine there’s a lot bacteria happening in the mouth. But it doesn’t stop there.
WHAT’S IN MOUTH LEADS TO THE BODY
This bad bacteria goes into the blood stream into the rest of the body. The immune system is compromised. You might start to see symptoms mistaken for food allergies when in fact it’s the bacteria in the gums not the food that might be causing what looks like an allergy.
SECONDARY DISEASES DUE TO GINGIVITIS/POOR ORAL HEALTH
Poor oral health and periodontal disease can become systemic and can predispose your dog to problems such as right sided heart failure, hepatic compromise, renal failure and bone marrow depressions. There is an anachoretic effect (effect in other parts of the body seeded from the original site) has drastic repercussions on the overall health to the pet.
CLEANING YOUR DOG’S TEETH NATURALLY
There is a misconception that “chewing bones” clean your dog’s teeth. This is partially correct. When they chew the right kind of bones it helps to scrape off the tartar. Think of when you go to the dentist and get a deep cleaning. That is the same process happening when they chew.
NATURE’S DENTAL FLOSS
Raw fed dogs are given raw meaty bones. It’s the tearing and separation of the meat that acts as nature’s dental floss.
And we realize a very small percentage of the pet population give raw meaty bones.
That’s why we provide different kinds of chews in your monthly chew box. So that non raw fed dogs can get the same benefit in keeping their teeth clean naturally.
EDIBLE CHEWS HELPS KEEP TEETH CLEAN
Our chews are edible. We provide different levels of chews so that as your dog chews and chomps, and tears away at it their teeth are cleaned.
SEND us your before & afters of your dog - & get photos of back premolars
- Memorial Day weekend fun!! Fishing and playing all weekend 😆☀️🐟
- Pink mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all? 🙈💕 #princessMila
- please vote for us!!! 🇺🇸🐶🐶👆 https://moderndogmagazine.com/stardog/entry/max-cal
- Ahhhh. Nothing like a nice breeze to cool you down. ☺️ Spring never felt so good. 💚☀️ #windspwept -Hermione
- Camping or glamping?
I have been lucky to enjoy the extremes of both. I have camped on a lake that hasn't been visited by humans in over 20 years, biked and camped across Sweden, and spent two separate trips wearing two outfits and no deodorant. On the other hand, I've also stayed in cabins with indoor plumbing and wifi (which Google says is technically glamping). Both have their own perks, but I think that as long as you're enjoying and respecting nature, either are great to love!
If River had to choose, I think she would pick camping. Less baths!
- ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴛ ɴ' ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ʏᴇᴛ?
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ, sᴇɴᴅ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜᴘ. ʜᴇʀᴇs ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ.
1. ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜᴛᴇs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴀʏ 1sᴛ.
2. ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ @palmbeachpupcycled ᴀɴᴅ @jasmineandfuriends
3. ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴡᴇᴛ ɴ' ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴛʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!)
4. ᴛᴀɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏsᴛ (ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪᴇs) ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ.
sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ʀᴜɴs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ!
- First vet appointment. Nailed it.
Top #barkzweekly Posts
- “I’m not like other girls I know what I want for dinner” - Penelope
- Ever have a burning desire to thrust your face into a bag of flour? Nah, neither.
- Find yourself a boy that looks good posing next to a trash can 🥰