Latest #baltimore Posts
- Be ready for hosting this spring by having plenty of outdoor seating and tables for your guests. 💠 Use decorative outdoor fabrics to ensure that they will withstand weather while making sure your guests are comfortable!
- Some of the things that happened over the past few weeks: I became a @cliayouth Inspiring Voices Recipient which I’m still blown away by—thank y’all for the award. No greater feeling than getting love in the city where you come from🏆
I was a guest on @blackmommyactivist’s radio show with @dwatkinsworld and @young.scotto discussing the importance of mentorship in the Black community, something we demonstrate within our circle, amongst others as well. We shot a promo video for @thedeedave’s new project “Real 4Eva” which I was asked to write the intro for. Beyond ecstatic to be a part of this project my G💯. (Follow him to stay tuned for his album drop, and to watch this full clip). I wrote a profile story on the talented, beautiful, and revolutionary @raynqueen for the forthcoming issue of @bmoreart. I dove into her personal life and the contributions she has made to Baltimore; using ballet, travel, and history, to help spark the minds of our youth. On top of everything, I finished my 2nd year of my Masters program, with just one more year to go🙏🏾📚 June 7th I’m in ATL for Black Writers Weekend. If you’re gonna be in the area, check out @blackwritersweekend for details on how you can pull up on me and hear me speak.
Need something new to read? “We Speak For Ourselves” by @dwatkinsworld (available anywhere books are sold) “Too Broke To Die” by @freshcutmo (hit him up to see how you can purchase a copy). And my homie @truelaurels just wrote his first cover story with @thefader on the rap juggernaut, and one of our personal favorites @theestallion. Her journey is inspirational af. Go check out his page to read the full story.
Keep a pure heart, and make sure you pursue your passion today🌹
- cornflake fried chicken, and kale slaw piled on top!
- Meal prep for the week doesn't always have to be boring OR healthy. Why choose?? This Moroccan spiced chicken is so delicious AND healthy that you won't get tired of eating it throughout the week. The spices, dates, and orange zest really up the flavor in this dish and what's even better is you put everything in 1 pot and put in the oven and DONE!
Brown basmati rice, crushed garlic, large onion, ground ginger, ground cumin, harissa paste (Trader Joe's), salt, pepper, orange zest and juice, medjool dates, eggplant, chicken drumsticks (you can use any chicken part you like), chicken stock, and olive oil.
Mix everything together in a Dutch over or large casserole dish and bake for 45-50 mins on 400°F. When serving chop up some pistachios and sprinkle on top if you wish. Dinner or lunch for the week🤤
#FoodPorn #InstaFood #Foodie #Baltimore #HomeCook #Eats #NomNom #Dinner #BaltimoreEats #Lunch #MealPrep #TraderJoes #CleanEats #Chicken #Spices #Cook
- Surround yourself with those who help you shine.
- Crunchy Tuna Toro Roll with Marinated Toro, Cucumber, Mixed Greens, Tempura Rice, Fried Shallot, Scallion & Yuzu Koshu Vinaigrette.
Top #baltimore Posts