Latest #badass Posts
- For the record, this is perhaps my favorite photograph of all time!!! Mongolian mountain range, shepherd with his cattle, his horse, his AK-47 and pet snow leopard ... #badass #wild #free
- Our hearts are overflowing with love and gratitude to the incredible women who joined us last night at our #w&1year networking event!! We are so honoured that those who never network chose our event to attend, that those who don’t know us gave us a shot and came. It was a remarkable evening for, an a cherished memory for a lifetime.
- Happy 8-year diagnosis day to me! ⭐️ 8 years ago I received, at least to me at the time, a devastating diagnosis of rare chronic liver disease and autoimmune disorder, among other things. Today I stand here grateful as hell that it's my 8 year diagnosis anniversary. Why? Because if I wasn't diagnosed and on this medication and making consistent choices and change then I 100% wouldn't be standing here at all today. Every stinking moment is real, raw, precious, fortunate, life and we are here to experience it. Grateful to still be doing it with you all ❤️ #chronicillness #liverdisease #raredisease #chronicillnesswarrior #health #liver #badass
- biscuits are superior periodt!!
dont repost please ,, this is ours so dont steal🥺
[ #omgpage #audios #edit]
- I've been talking with my friend for a while @romcyrus I'm very sorry for what happened to you and for the effort you made to follow miley and I hope she will follow you again and be happy again. But there a leader bitch and I will not tell the user not to kill her .... Although I should and I hope that all the bad things and the mockery are returned to you, rom cyrus surpasses you in a million so good bye bitch 💅💅💅💋💋❤️ #mileycyrus #smilers
Top #badass Posts
- Chilling on roof tops, always loved #parkour and it has helped me to be a well rounded model . .
- i love them🥺
- the splitting killed me
- Back to the land of the Val d’Orcia. The air here smells like JOY. My intrigue for Toscana (my happy place) continues as I create retreat experiences where everyone grows. It’s what I came here to do. It’s uncertain how it’ll play out and that’s the beauty of it. I’m proud of what I’ve built here. It’s been hard hard work. Am I a badass? Yes:) 🌟
I witness the energy and connections made within retreat groups. Maybe my next book will be about that:) Humans all want to be seen and how they go about it is fascinating. There’s a place and time where everyone meets their inner self. Today I returned to Fattoria in preparation for my second retreat starting Sunday. I’m meeting myself again, this time changed by living in Italy for almost a month, meeting new people, opening myself up to whatever happens, traveling to Sicily, maintaining my equanimity. I’m reflecting on it all and realizing my strengths. Feeling sun kissed, rested and gathering strength back in my body and healing foot. Sleeping well-huzzah! My vision is clear, so grateful. Thinking about this quote by Marion Wright Edelman, “We can’t be what we can’t see.” 🌟
#joyportal #italy #femaleleadership
#badass #vision #dreams #clarity
#truth #compassion #keepgoing #strong