Latest #baconandeggs Posts
- Male chicks are considered an unwanted byproduct of egg production and are killed and disposed of shortly after birth.
Male chicks are killed for two reasons: they cannot lay eggs and they are not suitable for chicken-meat production. This is because layer hens — and therefore their chicks — are a different breed of poultry to chickens that are bred and raised for meat production. Layer hens are bred to produce eggs whereas meat chickens are bred to grow large breast muscle and legs.
In the egg industry, the sex of day-old chicks is determined at the hatchery. ... Yes animal agriculture kills babies. And there are many different ways that they do it, suffocation,carbon dioxide gassing or maceration. Gassing results in gasping and head shaking and, depending on the mixture of gases used, it may take up to two minutes for the chick to die.
All this death and for what? Eggs can't be considered safe for anyone. Instead of safe, they can call eggs “fresh,” the USDA marketing service suggests.Because of existing laws against false and misleading advertising, the head of the USDA’s poultry research and promotion programs reminds the company that eggs or egg products cannot be couched as being healthy or nutritious. “The words nutritious and healthy carry certain connotations, and because eggs have the amount of cholesterol they do, plus the fact that they’re NOT low in fat, [the words healthy and nutritious] are problematic.” This is the United States Department of Agriculture saying this! You're being deceived.
EMBRACE VEGANISM 🌱
📽️ @asafcatman @vswolf @vegan.remi.2.22
Repost By @true2myrootz417
@humanity_vegan__compassion Repost By @belinda_vegan:
#animals #animallovers #foodporn #foody #foodie #homecooked #babyanimals #cutebabyanimals #animalvideos #eggs #baconandeggs #breakfast #nomnomnom #nom #foodgasm #easter #easteregg #happyeaster #vegan #veganactivism #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #animalsofig #cuteanimals #compassion #truth #themoreyouknow
- We know breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not enjoy it even more for $4? 😋🥓🍳Come visit us at IKEA Springvale from 9am tomorrow for $4 Breakfast for IKEA Family 💙💛 Its FREE to become an IKEA Family member and you get $10 reward when you join so sign up online today!
Vegetarian options also available. 🙌🏼 IKEA Family price: $4 - Non-member price: $5.50 #ikeaspringvale #ikeafamily #breakfast #baconandeggs
- Happy weekend breakfast! A friendly reminder to all those fasting next month, you have 2 weeks left 😁❤️
- Best part of a breakfast buffet 😍
Omelette, strips of bacon, chicken sausage, pork sausage and toasted bread! 🍳🥓🍞
- siz sobada sucuklu yumurta pişirip yiyen, yoksul bir aşkın güzelliğini bilir misiniz 😁