Latest #backpacking Posts
- My backpack is calling for a new adventure, let the universe present the opportunity ...... ⠀
live love laugh⠀
People that know me well know that I’ve never traveled light, I have got better, I now have a travel tip that backpacking has taught me ! My @bag abondapparelboutique towel super light weight , can use it for yoga anywhere but also drying off and sunbathing ⠀
Of course it was from @activ_angels
- Coco gelado on the praia = a sufficient break between Carnival benders.
- Friends: I survived snow-camping! Extreme activities are considered “extreme” for many reasons- speed, distance, height, speed, adrenaline rush, temperature, speed. I love to go fast! I do not love being cold. This weekend challenged me in ways I’ve never been before, and without a couple of seasoned crazy people/snow camp vets, I would’ve turned around at the first sign of a snow storm. But we did it- snowshoed our packs in under snowfall, set up an amazing camp complete with kitchenette, and ate the best tacos I’ve ever had in my life! I slept a full night in EIGHT layers of clothing- a new high (low?)! More photos to come but this one I liked- thanks @haleykadlec! You crazy person!!! (And no, I didn’t need the deodorant.)
#snowcamp #snowshoeing #backpacking #winter #snow #camping #tahoe #caifornia #norcal #mountains #lake #victory #getoutside #whoshobbyisthis?!
- In Life you always experience one unforgettable moment but no one ever said you couldn't make those unforgettable moment an everyday thing, stop thinking small and start thinking big, ideas only come true when you start taking action, get up and explore the world. 🌍🏕️🏞️
You'll start to notice a huge change in your life, More love, happiness, energetic, actively, and satisfied with your achievements. 💪💯🏆
NEW BLOGS COMING SOON PROVIDING YOU WITH TIPS AND TOP CHOSEN PLACES TO VISIT.
📲LINK IN OUR BIO 👆😁
- Ended at mile 77 today, hitched a ride into Julian. Ate some pizza and rented a room for the night. Pulled a 17.5 mile day today, legs are spent.
- #hanoi streets are full of life on the weekends: You see school clubs practicing their #kpop performances, old #calligraphy grandmasters and many children and teens talking to tourists in English to practice their language skills
#travel #backpacking #vietnam
- African-amazing Team is honoured to present this fantastic portrait of African roots ! ——————–——————————— 🐾🐾 🦏 🐘Location : Ethiopia 🇪🇹 🇪🇹 🇪🇹
Congratulations : @albertodelhoyo —————–—————————–🐾 🐾 🦏
Kindly show your IG gratitude by visiting/liking & following
Selected by: @kloofstreet
Be sure to follow and tag your shots to #Africanamazing for a chance to be featured.
Please note if you tag us you give us permission to feature your pic with our logo's . ——————————————–—––🐾 🐾🐾
Most recent Rhinoceros 🦏🦏🦏 🐾 🐾 🦏 🐾 Poaching statistics released in Southern Africa , we estimate around ( 3-4 per day ) + 1200 were killed by poachers in 2018 .
Sadly Elephants 🐘🐘 🐾 🐘 in Southern Africa are being also killed at around 100 per day , Rhino and Elephant populations are under severe threat of extinction within the next ten years...Should we not drastically change the current poaching and senseless slaughter which is taking place .... 🐾 🐾 🐾 __________🐘🦏 🐾 🐾🦏 To contribute to the fight against poaching kindly visit www.stoprhinopoaching.com
Don't buy rhino horn products! Your donations towards much needed anti-poaching equipment and support for rangers across Africa is always appreciated.
"THEY WON'T MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU"