Latest #babylove Posts
- "People often ask me, 'What's the difference between couplehood and babyhood?' In a word? Moisture. Everything in my life now is more moist. Between your spittle, your diapers, your spit-up and drool, you got your baby food, your wipes, your formula, your leaky bottles, sweaty baby backs, and numerous other untraceable sources - all creating an ever-present moistness in my life, which heretofore was mainly dry." - Paul Reiser, a comedian
Any other parents out there who can relate? What else would you add to the list??
- Do you love where you are?
Both in life and location I am so blessed and I love where I am. Of course this season is trying, motherhood is intense. It doesn’t end and as Mum’s we’re constantly ‘on’. I am working a full time job from home, doing relief teaching, volunteering at church as well as trying to be the best mum and wife I can be. It’s insane. But I wouldn’t change it for the world. I love it. So despite the chaos I need to keep reminding myself of this!
The location of where I live helps. Why wouldn’t it when I see this everyday. I love it!
- Hot child in the city ♡
- You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie, You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop, Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye And I love you so and I want you to know That I'll always be right here And I love to sing sweet songs to you Because you are so dear 📸 @mariyaaahhhhhhhhhh
- #mysmilingjojo had the perfect whorl of hair. Such pretty #hair though it still is t sure what color it’s going to be. Lots of red and blonde coming in. #babylove
- Life just kinda likes to sneak up on ya I guess, just cruises on by dropping off some massive perspective on its way by... #babies #babylove #pnw #loveyou
- 5 more minutes please 😗😗
- It’s Hump Day! Don’t wanna get out of bed 😭😭
- 잠든 모습은 네짤 횽아_
많이 컸고 여전히 쑥쑥 크는 중
그래도 아직 엄마 눈엔 아기 아기 해 🤱💖
#生後143日［ #4m21d ］
- We’re going to miss our annual hike to the top of #camelbackmountain this year ⛰
I suppose I’ll trade it for a trip to the maternity ward 👶🏼❤️
- We made it outside for the first time in like a week! This is my life now.
- Documenting everyday of my pregnancy has been wonderful, I never would’ve thought that journaling would help me capture so many important milestones and keep track of my little one!! So happy to be documenting my journey and that I now will be able to look back at it so vividly. - Dear customer Anna Rose
- The greatest pregnancy tool to help you collect and understand your mind and body throughout the journey of making a little human being. @pregnancyclock Ps: Can you spot the daily informative notes about your baby’s growth/development at the top of each page ❓
Top #babylove Posts