Latest #babygroup Posts
- "Shake, Shake, Shake", from "Senses"--teach words like "Shake", "up", "down" and "stop" with this easy song. Perfect for using with parachutes, scarves, shakers--even just your hands. Link in my bio to full song👆🏼
- 🌞Looking for a fun summer activity for you and your baby?🌞
6 weeks can feel like a long time without your usual classes, so why not join us for our fun and exciting developmental classes for babies from birth to 13 months. .
Each week we will be taking you and your baby on a magical adventure which will stimulate their senses and support their brain development, all whilst you get ideas and tips for how to play with baby at home, with the chance to meet other like-minded new parents as well. .
Use the link in our bio to find out more or to secure your space, and Say Hello to the Sun with us this summer! 💚💛
#SayHelloToTheSun #SummerFun #BabyClasses #OriginalAndBestBabyClass #BabyGroup #BabySensory #MatLeave #LoveBabySensory #ProudToBeWow
- Queen of the prowler today
- Today was Hugo’s last babysprogs until September 😢 I started taking him when he was just 9 weeks old and he has loved every minute of it! We have been to Halloween, Christmas and Easter discos, made crafts, had a pool party, tons of sensory play but most importantly made friends that will last a lifetime 💗. We had thought our sprogs journey was ending this summer but we are so excited that Andrea is starting a toddler group in September so we can carry on going!! So Hugo bought Andrea a bouquet of flowers to say a big thank you! #baby #babygroup #playgroup #sensoryplay #friends #bestfriends #mummyfriends #playdate #mumlife #motherhoodunplugged #motherhood
- Orla’s first sports day with her lovely Cylch friends 👭 we’ve been extremely lucky to be part of this little cylch. Forever thankful for all the lovely childminders and friends we’ve made along the way it’s made my mother hood experience 💯 times better. ❤️ roll on September 👭💕 #babygroup #friends #bestdays
Top #babygroup Posts
- #dreambig 🌟
It wasn’t until I experienced maternity leave with Archie, that I realised how isolated I was with Charlotte. With Archie, I left the house with no anxieties about the stares and silences I experienced when entering a cafe. I never had to explain and justify his age or size. I could go out in public without freaking out if I heard someone cough and I attended baby classes, knowing his immune system could handle it. I could show him off.
A few months back I wrote my dream career down on wrapping paper. My ideas were all about what I want to do to help minimise those feelings of isolation I had during my maternity leave with a premature baby. I’m so excited to tell you that my new venture, @bemorechazzy is growing.
I will be starting a group just for mums who have been on the neonatal unit. Whether their baby has just come home or has grown up, all are welcome. I want the group to be an opportunity for mums to enjoy the maternity leave they deserve. I want to create a place for mums to truly show off their babes alongside mums who ‘get it’. It will be from the 5th June at @themustardpot 10.30am - 12.30pm. I can’t wait to put all my ideas into practice and get everyone together #watchthisspace .
#lifeafternicu #preemiepower #prematurebaby #preemie #preemiestrong #nicu #leeds #leedsneonatal #leedsteachinghospitals #chapelallerton #leedsmums #leedsmum #matleave #babygroup #maternityleave #motherhood #nicumum #bemorechazzy