Latest #babyfood Posts
با اين پست پيوستن علي رو به جمع پيتزا خور هاي حرفه اي إعلام ميدارم😅😅
(براي تهيه هر پيتزا دو تا فيله يا يكي و نصفي كافيه )
فيله ها رو سه ساعت قبل با گرانول سير، فلفل سياه تازه اسياب شده، نمك و روغن زيتون مزه دار مي كنيم بعد توي كمي روغن زيتون پنج دقيقه تفت ميديم، مرغ ها رو خارج مي كنيم و پياز رو توش تفت ميديم (يه پياز بزرگ براي هر پيتزا) بعد فلفل دلمه اي رو اضافه ميكنيم و تفت ميديم بعد شعله رو زياد مي كنيم و قارچ ها رو اضافه ميكنيم(هر چي قارچش بيشتر باشه خوشمزه تر ميشه)
يكم كه قارچ ها تفت خورد مرغ ها كه تفت داده بوديم رو با چاقو نواري برش ميزنيم و اضافه مي كنيم نمك، فلفل، گرانول سير و برگ اويشن رو اضافه مي كنيم و گاز رو خاموش مي كنيم
روي نون يكم سس گوجه مي ريزيم و بعد كمي پنير پيتزا،بعد مواد رو مي ريزيم و روش رو كامل با پنير مي پوشونيم و با دست يكم فشار ميدي، ،😂❤️😘شفزذصا بعد با پيتزا بر برش ميديم و ميذاريم تو فر
پ.ن به نظر من خمير پيتزاي كاله از همه برند ها بهترِ، پنير پيتزا هم داليا
- •• 🥕Food Chaining🧀•• If you are a special needs parent, helping someone overcome oral aversion, or just the parent of a picky toddler, you know the pain. They get hooked on a food, and that’s all they will eat. And it never is a good food. My son’s current obsession are the @gerber cheese puffs. It’s ALL he will put near his mouth (still battling that oral aversion too). So, we have been food chaining. It’s a method of taking one food and linking it to another through similar tastes, textures, and appearances. Our start food was his cheese puffs, and our GOAL food was carrots. Their texture is similar, but slightly different, and the look is similar as well. So this is a fairly simple chain. Taking his start food and dipping it in the taste of the goal food was step 1, I used carrot purée. Beginning with tiny dips for taste and slowly adding more and more as tolerated. Once we got to plain carrot purée, we began dipping plain carrots into the purée. (He was very apprehensive, so cutting the carrot to the same size as the puffs was helpful). Slowly we began reducing the amount of purée on the carrot until he was happily munching on his carrots, just in time for Easter 🐰🥕 There are thousands of different food chain possibilities, if you are having trouble figuring out what foods to add into your chain, let me know and I’ll try and help! #toddlerapproved #toddlertravel #babyfoodstorage #babyfoodstorage #babyfood #babyfoodie #blendeddiet #blendeddietfortubies #blendedfood #tubiefoodie #feedingtube #feedingtubebaby #mommatubie #gtube #gjtube #frozenbabyfood #puree #pureedfood #aspiration #thickenedliquids #thickit #carrot #gerber #gerbercheesepuffs #foodchaining #foodchain
- Breakfast for baby champs!
Not sure if Emily still has a sensitive stomach due to her teething, so I’ve been keeping her meals simple and small. She hadn’t really been wanting to eat so I try not to give her too much! She’s doing a lot better now and is her happy jumpy self again!♥️ Thank you all for you sweet messages and concerns!
- Mermaid tart by @naturally.jo 🧜♀️ -
Tails and shells are made with white chocolate and colored naturally with superfoods, and a bit of cocoa powder for the shells 🐚 -
Grab your silicone molds and superfood powders on superfoods.ae and recreate your own interpretation at home!
- Ingrediente conhecido por diversos nomes, a batata salsa apresenta uma textura leve, consistente e agridoce para o paladar infantil. Além do ótimo sabor, esse alimento contém carboidratos e outros nutrientes importantes para o corpo do seu bebê.
Esse ingrediente está presente na nossa comidinha Madalena
Faça já sua encomenda via What's App.
- Thank you @wlp_friends @whiteleafprovisions for making such a great safe product not just for children but for adults! I am a mother of three children. My oldest will be 4 in less than a week and I have 8 month old identical twin boys. Ever since my daughter was born I wanted her to have the best food options available to her. Now that her brothers are here I still have the same mindset. Your products are exactly what I have in mind when I think of healthy eating. They are the gold standard to organic foods they are biodynamic! And they literally blew me away with how rich they tasted. My daughter can be a picky eater but she loved your apple + pear sauce and the apple + cinnamon sauce. I asked if she would share with me and she told me I was only allowed one spoonful 😁 I’m so happy that she enjoyed them. My twins loved the mango+carrot+banana+pear pouches as well as the carrot+sweet potato+pea pouches. They couldn’t get enough. The pouches were just the right size for them to hold and even feed themselves. They were sturdy and didn’t allow too much food to come out at once. I love that we can also recycle the packaging. All of these were an A+ for this Mommy. We can’t wait to get more yummy foods from @whiteleafprovisions @wlp_friends thank you so much! (See the kids enjoying their food in my story)