Latest #autotinting Posts
- The window tinting industry’s first and original absorbent rope used for absorbing water running down behind the dash of a vehicle while installing film. Helping to protect the electronics and other parts from water damage.
The SoakShield rope is also used to collect the water that would absorb into the top layer of what the dashboard is covered in. Example: Leather, Suede, Vinyl, and Cloth.When water is left to sit on the edges of the dash it can cause the material to unglued and curl up on the edges, damaging the whole dashboard.
Now available in GLASSTINT's shop.
Searching for new tinting film? Take a look at GLASSTINT window film, visit our website. 25 years in the business.
#glasstint #glasstintglobal #glasstintshurex #glasstintrode #glasstintpender #ceramicwindowfilm #cartint #cartinting #carwindowtint #tintingfilm #carwindowtintingfilm #autotint #autotinting
- Before you put the pedal to the metal, make sure they're squeaky clean! 🧽
- Get 99%UV protection while driving with Air80 window film installed on your windshield! ☀️ Best part is you can barely tell it's there! Link in bio for more cars with this film.
Top #autotinting Posts
- That's my favorite thing in my hands 🥰
- The dog days of summer are coming, but your car doesn’t have to show it!
A clean and fresh car makes all the difference 😄
- Getting this Ridgeline all shined up before heading off to the cottage for the week, is anyone else going up north? 🤔