Latest #automotivephotography Posts
- Drive the type of whip your bitches like to be in
- Had some free time, so I spent it shooting photos in a parking structure while dodging the security guard haha. 🤷🏼♂️ It’s stuff like this that, while not flashy, keeps the creative juices flowing and me active in photography. Happy Tuesday folks! 🤙🏼
- Playing around with new lights tonight, so of course I photographed my car. Also, hey, look! My driveway!
- "Art and science complement each other." to quote Horacio Pagani at the Pagani press conference yesterday at Manila Hotel. Horacio is a very passionate man who is influenced greatly by his love for family and life. Nothing comes easy and beautiful things are not easy to do. It takes a lot of time that is why they only make 40 Paganis a year. What is amazing about Horacio is his humility despite his success as an artist and as an engineer crafting the most beautiful supercar in the world in our opinion. He is engulfed in compassion to make the world a better place making the most in his lease on life. Art and science, man and machine, we have come a long way in terms of mobility but we still have to be mindful that the responsibilty to sustain comes at a price and protecting the environment is a basic fact that we all must be a part of. This photograph of the latest SUV is a product of our passion to remind all autobuyers out there that in order to enjoy mobility and the beuaty it brings to our lives, we must be responsible stewards of planet earth to live a life well lived.
#horaciopagani #automotivephotography #alfredmendozaphotography #beyondwork
#nissanterra #nissanph #suv
#pagani #art #photography
- Everyone mark your calendars For this year's KDM cruise!! I will be co hosting this year's event along with @rubennn_c from cars & convos (YouTube channel) @veloster_rally & @unitedvelosters
Make sure you follow @kdmcruise to stay updated with any changes!! @rcl_media will be Photographing and helping me film this event👌🏾📸 Comment below if you will be there👍🏾😁
- Don’t ever forget how lucky we are to be alive in this beautiful place we call earth. Go out and live your life to its fullest, don’t settle for anything less. [ @__dianalee ]