Latest #athletictraining Posts
- 💥𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨💥
🗣𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 & 𝘛𝘈𝘎 𝘈 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋
[Swipe to see all the variations]
🔰Grip Strength training is important for both preventative means as well as rehabilitation from an injury.
🔰These exercise variations emphasize isometric contractions of the various finger flexors in order to progressively overload the capacity for work. In doing so, can aid in
✅Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow)
✅Training various gripping strategies for work requirements (Tools, cleaning supplies, lifting etc)
✅Training various gripping strategies required from a sport/exercise (weightlifting, grappling, etc)
⚒𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: The exercise demonstrated in the video are performed with a combination of a unilateral farmers carry to add time under tension and replicate a functional application.
❇️𝑪𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍: MCP/PIP/DIP Flexion (Cylinder Shape)
❇️𝑺𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍: MCP/PIP/DIP Flexion (Sphere Shape)
❇️𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒌: MCP neutral, PIP/DIP Flexion, no thumb involvement
❇️𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉: MCP Flexion, PIP/DIP neutral
❓𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻/𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁?
🔗𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗼 𝗼𝗿..
📩 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲.
- Athletes: MJ, Henry, Gage ▪️Working fundamentals. Even though we kept things simple, these guys came to work. Great session fellas! #gcrpremiersports
- A study just published in the Journal of Pain is a bit sobering.
☹️🤦♂️Over the last two decades, strong opioid use remains high, especially in those with severe pain-related interference.
👆The authors suggest that additional education of health care providers and the public concerning the risk/benefit ratio of opioids still appears warranted.
‼️Caution-this study data ends in 2013
❓Do you think everyone has received the message by this point
❓Do you think there are enough things being done to address the opioid epidemic
🙌Please share your thoughts and comments.
🙌Please tag and share. Useful information for all of us.
- It’s GOOD FRIDAY! One of the beauties of being in Network Marketing is the ability to take time off whenever you want to, how did you spend your day?
- Every so often I like to do a formal introduction, so hello and welcome!
First things first: I’m Anna, an Athletic Trainer from San Diego, CA. I love my athletes and laughing and also Mike and Ike’s candy....not necessarily in that order. I love love love watching athletes return to their sport and trust their body again after and injury. (That has been the highlight of my day today- see a pole vaulter back on his pole).
And since it’s springtime, let’s chat about it, shall we? As far as flowers, my favorite is daffodils and my perfect April Friday is spent laying on the ground watching the clouds and listening to the wind in the trees.
So there it is. Pleasure to meet you. I’d love to know more about YOU, so let me know where you’re from in the comments below so we can celebrate spring together!
#athletictraining #athletictrainer #atlife #springtimevibes #atthetrack #polevault #polevaulting #sportsrehab #sportsmedicine #sportsmed #aboutme #fridayintroductions
- 🔥Banded landmine arcs for a serious core crusher🔥 #theextra10
- Happy Friday! ☀️🌸🐥I had an absolute blast 💥 taking IMPACT this morning with @madirussell5. Who doesn’t like burpee box jumps or ball slam sprints?! Tomorrow is OVERTIME 🔥- see you at 9:30 | 10:30 | 11:30am, or catch Madi bright and early at 6:30 | 7:30 | 8:30am! 🚨Bring a new friend at 11:30am and their class is on us! 🎉