Latest #asiannoodles Posts
- Bones and Asian noodles in the plate. Not good enough for a Sunday meal. 6/10
- Chili Oil Noodles 🤩 •
1. Boil noodles.
2. In pan, heat up oil, chili powder, red chili flakes, green onions, and diced garlic cloves.
3. Add in noodles.
4. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, garlic powder, and ginger powder.
5. Add salt to taste, green onions, (optional: add sesame seeds).
- Rustled up this vegan Asian-style Spicy Glass Noodle Stir-Fry - inspired by the classic Sichuan dish "Ants Climbing a Tree" (螞蟻上樹) Spicy Vermicelli Stir-Fry. Yum! 🤤🌶🌶🥢
Korean Sweet Potato Starch Noodles (or Chinese Cellophane Noodles, soaked in warm water until soft and ready for cooking)
Long Squash, peeled and cut into 2 inch strips
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, soaked in hot water, drained and diced
Fried Tofu Puffs, finely chopped
Green Onion (white part), chopped
All-Natural Mushroom Powder
Red Chili Pepper Flakes
Spicy Fermented Soy Bean Paste
Asian -style BBQ Paste
Topped with Green Onions (green part) and chopped Peanuts
Served with steamed multigrain rice
How to make:
1. Cook Korean noodles for about 6 mins in boiling water. Drain and toss noodles with sesame oil; set aside. (If you're using Chinese cellophane noodles, you can skip this step)
2. In a Chinese-style ceramic pot (as shown in pic), heat oil over medium heat, cook shallot and garlic for a few mins, add long squash, tofu, mushrooms, carrot and green onion (white part), cook until the squash is softened.
3. Add in seasonings, followed by the noodles; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are coated with the seasoned ingredients.
4. Remove from heat. Serve hot and topped with chopped green onions (green part) and chopped peanuts. Served with steamed multigrain rice.
#asiannoodles #asianstirfry #antsclimbingatree #veganized #vermicellinoodles
#vermicellistirfry #spicynoodles #vegan #veganrecipes #veganeatsworld #veganstirfry #vegantoronto #veganfriendly #veganfoodshare #plantbased #plantbasedfoodie #plantbasedcomfortfood #plantbasedlife #plantbasedmeals #plantbasedeating #plantbasedrecipes #vegetarian #vegetariancomfortfood #frommykitchen #homemadefoodisthebest #homemademealsarethebest #worldcuisineathome #sichuan #szechuan #spicy🌶
- I'm ready for the summer!
Naengmyun and kalbi lunch
- When you have time to cook. Yummy...dinner time ☺️
- This local phở restaurant is my favorite! The owner has a huge pot (as big as you 😂) of broth just boiling away all day. The meat is tender, fall off the bone good, which makes the broth packed with flavor. I’m drooling thinking of it. 🤤🍜 #hochiminhcity #saigon
❣️Phở Hai. 68 Trần Khánh Dư, Tân Định, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Good Morning! Congrats to all the Graduates 🎓 of 2019! Let’s always strive for More! More Love, more happiness, more Joy, more adventures and more Good Food! 🎉🍜🍲🍚🔥😋
- #Repost @chatwithcat
When it’s cold, (and yes, this is cold for us LA natives 😏), soup and noodles are always a good idea! This Cambodian noodle shack has 🍜 packed full of flavor and meat! #holeinthewall .
🍜 Phnom Penh House Special Noodle Soup - Large
📍Phnom Penh Noodle Shack
1644 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813
- Hungry for Asian noodles.
Top #asiannoodles Posts
- Summer is almost here and it’s time to get 💪 with these bowls right here! #fitbowl 🔥
- When you can’t resist the first bite and realize the Camera Eats First! Stir Fry Noodles, Dry Noodles, and Breadsticks! #comfortfood #loveatfirstbite 📸Anmi V. (via Yelp) 😋🧡🍜
- #Repost @ricestringns
Cambodian Soup w/Slice Beef x Flat/Big Rice Noodle’s🔥😋
📸Rus M. (via Yelp)
- 👏Good job Fam! @ricestringns Looks like your catching up! We’re happy to see your progress! Let’s continue spreading awareness of our Cambodian Food and Culture Together! If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask! It’s all Love from here!🧡
All I’m missing in this picture is a Chinese donut which they make fresh every day all day. 🍜: Mo’s special with thin rice noodle and thick egg noodle
📍: Rice String Noodle Shack | Cerritos
- Creamy peanut noodle stir fry with mushrooms, cashews, lime and eggplant by Alexa @alexafuelednaturally
Check out her page for the recipe!
- #Repost @snb_trexx
Phnom Penh noodle soup is a breakfast staple in 🇰🇭 Cambodia. The soup is typically a pork-based broth and there are a plethora of add-ins to customize your soup. In Long Beach, CA, there is an awesome little spot on Cherry Ave that specializes in homemade (Cambodian) Khmer noodle soups and staples. Definitely worth the wait when you’re in the area. FYI, I had the RP Bowl 🍲 😋
- Gooooood Morning! Hope everyone is waking up feeling hungry! Because we want to satisfy your cravings! Beef Stew x Breadsticks 📸Juliann T. (via Yelp) 😋🔥