Latest #artisanal Posts
- “Pain shapes a woman into a warrior.”
Vive La Femme | Celebrate the Women
DM to order this Kimono. Free Size.
- If smelling good and feeling good is your thing, then Ritual is your body oil. I love how often I’m told I smell good when I’m wearing Ritual. I also feel great because my skin looks good and my overall inflammation is brought down. Don’t forget to take a few deep breaths with your hands cupped around your nose for an uplift in mood.
- Hi friends,
So, we’ve got some updates to our rules, going into effect THIS FRIDAY (MAY 24). These are truly meant to protect you and your loved ones, and, while no one likes rules, are super important to ensure we keep everyone safe!
Please read them and send me a DM if you have any questions. We look forward to the best summer ever!!!! New rules:
1. Persons under 21 will only be allowed Mon-Thurs 7am-3pm and 7am-noon Fri-Sun. This includes infants. We’ve got a pool and lots of equipment here, so no exceptions will be allowed.
2. Swim Club is 21+ at all times. The pool is a danger for children and we do not ever want them to get hurt. Please know this is for you/your children’s safety.
3. Dogs must be on leash at ALL times and absolutely no dogs allowed in Swim Club (this includes the grass area and the pool). 4. Absolutely no outside food or beverages are allowed. Now that we have food full time, you’ve got options available to you here (including GF/V!). 5. Good vibes only. We love y’all and want you to have the most fun ever, every time you’re here. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you have the Best Time Ever.
- We could not be more excited about the new releases our club members are receiving this week.....artisanal, low yield, estate wines, built to last....or enjoy this summer!
Our family conversation lately has been focused on the age-worthyness of these wines....we recently opened up a 2009 Estate Sauvignon Blanc and were amazed with how gracefully it had matured. At this year's Signature Sonoma Valley, some of the most impressive collector's wines were decades old Zinfandels from right here between Glen Ellen and Kenwood.
In that spirit we included a collector's handmade Beltane-embossed leather journal and an Ah-So wine opener (the best with aged corks and how we remember our parents opening Mike Lee's wines from our vineyard in the 70's and 80's)...for our Valley and Blue Oak Members.
Visit our website for the first reviews coming in on these new releases and leave us a note here on what you think!
#beltaneranchestategrown #beltaneranch #sonomavalleywine #farmingfamily #Zinfandel #zin #sauvignonblanc #sauvblanc #artisanal #ageworthywines #sonomavalley #estategrown #agriturismo
- Feelin' these cooler temps in SoCal today. Add a savory nutbutter French toast, and we're in heaven!⠀
SAVORY MEDITERRANEAN FRENCH TOAST RECIPE⠀
6-8 slices of olive bread (we used @LaBreaBakery Olive Loaf)⠀
2 eggs, slightly beaten⠀
1/3 cup plain nut milk or dairy milk⠀
1 tsp lemon zest⠀
3 tsp fresh finely chopped rosemary⠀
Black pepper to taste⠀
Olive oil cooking spray (we used @ChosenFoods Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray)⠀
1 Tbsp of “The Nut Job” per slice of bread⠀
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese⠀
4 Tbsp pomegranate arils⠀
In a shallow casserole dish large enough for at least 2 slices of bread to fit in, blend slightly beaten eggs, milk, lemon zest and rosemary. Add black pepper to your liking (but don’t add salt since the olive bread and feta contain salt). Soak slices of bread in mixture for 15 seconds per side, being careful they don’t get soggy.⠀
On medium heat, cook bread in a large skillet coated with olive oil spray until both sides are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.⠀
Spread on “The Nut Job,” sprinkle with Feta cheese crumbles and pomegranate arils. Serve with side salad.
- Some smiles are forced
- Nuestra filosofía es nuestra razón de existir, agradeciéndole siempre a la tierra por lo que tomamos y trabajando siempre de manera 100% orgánica y natural. #MezcalAmores #Mezcal #BeboDelSolSuSangre⠀
Top #artisanal Posts
- @armagnac - Sophisticated cocktail for a sophisticated spirit!
Special thanks to @thetipsymuse
The Old Windmill
2 dashes 18.21 Earl Grey bitters
0.75oz Rhubarb syrup
0.5oz Amaro Montenegro
0.75oz Amaro Nonino
- 🇺🇸 Celebrate Memorial Day weekend with our limited edition Blueberry Tart! Available starting Friday, May 24th only until May 27th.