Latest #anoneuvo Posts
- Northern elephant seals fighting over territory
- Can you see the elephant seals in the background?? You can tell my kid is a Florida child (where we live currently) and my husband is an LA boy because neither were loving the chilly weather! I, on the other hand, was ready to move back! 😂
- This beautiful area is called Año Neuvo State Park. It's $10 to park there for the day and then there is a 3-4 mile walk towards the coast where you can view elephant seals! Most of the walk is stroller friendly, except for about a mile at the end when you have to go over sand dunes. Elephant seals come on shore during mating and molting season, so be sure to check ahead of time that they are there. Oddly enough, you can expect cooler, foggy weather during the summer months and clearer weather during the winter months. 🙃😂🤷🏻♀️
- No little bird - these aren't logs on the beach. They are 4000 pound elephant seals. Be careful where you step! #elephantseal #anoneuvo
- You might want to keep your eyes open of you're swimming near Pescaderp in California. Imagine looking over and seeing a 9000 pound elephant seal surfing next to you! #elephantseal #anoneuvo
- We now offer free 3-5 day shipping for online orders all the time, regardless of what you order.
Happy 2016 to all our great customers!
Additional details on our blog (link in profile).
- It's a new year in the Orox workshop. We're looking forward to a great year of: designing some terrific new products (stay tuned), restocking after a busy holiday season, and continuing to connect with and learn from our customers. Thanks for joining us!
Top #anoneuvo Posts