Latest #animalrights Posts
- The best part about the Animal Liberation Conference is the people!
- #Repost @challenginghaha
• • • • • •
🆘️🆘️🆘️ #경기도광주 정말... @2_jaemyung
Reposted from @ijumi9853 - 여기는 경기도 광주 저희집 윗동네 페지 줍는 할머니가 그동안 진도개들과 여러 믹스견들을 키워서 동네에서 보신탕으로 먹는다고 잡아 달라고 하면 도살장에서 데릴러 오는것을 몇번이나 목격을 했었지요.
이렇게 새끼를 낳고 젖이 떨어지면 아침 일찍 개가 울고짖고 요란한 소리가 나면 여지없이 이곳에 개들이 팔려 나가는 날이였지요.
얼마전에 우연히 어미 진돗개와 눈이 마주쳤는데 사람을 얼마나 좋아하던지 처음 보는 저를 보고 쇠줄과 집이 함께 묶여 움직이질 못하자 집채로 질질 끌고와 만져달라고 꼬리를 흔들고 배를 뒤집더군요.
너무 가슴이 아프고 신경은 쓰였지만 구조할 자신이 없어서 그냥 모르는척 하고 눈을 감아 버렸었지요.
그런데 그렇게 착하고 사람 좋아하던 그 어미는 얼마전에 도살장으로 끌려 가고 말았지요.
개들이 짖는소리와 새끼 강아지 우는소리가 들려서 뛰어가보니 어미가 왠 덩치큰 남자손에 질질 끌려가고 있었고 끌려 가면서도 새끼들이 걱정되어 새끼들을 바라보며 뭐라고 자꾸 말을하면서 안갈려고 앞발에 힘을 주고 버팅기고 있었지만.
텅치큰 남자 둘은 어미를 봉고차에 싣어 데리고 가버렸어요 공장사람들이 잡아 먹기로 했다고 하더군요.
동네 사람들도 문제입니다.
집에서 키우던 아이들이나 새끼를 낳으면 자꾸 이곳에 같다주고 팔아버리라고 합니다.
할머니가 이젠 연세도 있으시고 더이상 개들을 잡아 먹는곳에 팔지 않겠다고 하십니다.
이곳에는 많은 성견들이 있습니다 저두 작년봄에 개농장에 손을 댓다가 죽을만큼 힘이 들었던 기억이 있어서 여기에 있는 모든아이들을 다 구조할수는 없지만 새끼들 4마리라도 구조하고 싶어서 이렇게 이 아기들 입양글을 올립니다.
할머니가 이 아이들 그냥 데리고 가라고 하시고 여기 아이들도 데려가서 키울사람들은 다 데리고 가라고합니다.
지금은 그나마 할머니가 마음을 고쳐먹고 더이상 개들을 안잡아먹겠다고 하시지만 만약에 할머니가 돌아시기라도 하면 이 집 아들이 여기 아이들 싹다 개농장에 팔아버릴 것입니다. 여기에 있는 모든 아이들을 구조할수 없지만 요이쁜새끼들이라도 입양 좀 해주세요.
여기서 좀 더 자라면 또 어디로 팔려 나갈수도 있습니다.
이집 아들이 여기 개들을 모두 없애버린다고 할머니 몰래 싹다 팔아 버릴꺼라고 했습니다.
새끼들 한마리씩이라도 살려 주세요.
🚨🚨🚨010 6244 5746
# 사지말고입양하세요 #jindo #animalrights
#유기견 #고양이 #유기묘 #강아지 #adoptdogs #abandoneddog #해외입양 #강아지분양 #반려견 #반려동물 #일상 #dogloversfeed #유기견보호소 #개스타그램 #멍스타그램 #유기동물 #유기견임보 #데일리그램 #dogs #강아지분양 #댕댕이
- Fathers’ day is tough for me. This morning, I woke up with tears in my eyes, thinking about my dad. But today is different and here’s why.
As I thought about the way my dad neglected me, emotionally and physically abused me, and abandoned me at a young age, I realized something. The reason I have been so drawn to fight for animals is because of how my father treated me.
I often have nightmares of him towering over me, yelling in extreme anger, and calling me horrible names. I was scared to my bones because I never knew when he would erupt or when he would hurt me. Thinking about this experience gave me a glimpse of how animals must feel when they are mistreated, beaten, and brutalized for doing nothing wrong.
My father mostly saw the bad in me. He was physically and emotionally abusive.
He decided to cut me out of his life. He abandoned his first child and only daughter.
He hasn’t spoken to me in 5 years.
I always tried to be a good kid. I worked so hard in school, stayed out of trouble, put so much effort into sports and music, and spent many summers lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons to kids.
I was so confused why my father didn’t love me.
My father broke my heart before any boy could.
I don’t cry often but I cried almost every day of my freshman year of college. From the pain he caused me and the fear that he would hurt my brothers more. Because of him, I have trust issues. I’m scared to let anyone in because I know they could break my heart like my own father did.
Because of my experiences, it has been easier to understand others’ pain. I realized there are so many people around the world who probably have been through the same or even worse.
After hearing about the billions of innocent animals that are trapped in cages, separated from their loved ones, and going through the traumatic experience of being slaughtered, I KNEW I needed to do something.
I dropped everything in my life to fight for animals. And I plan on volunteering full-time for as long as I can to rescue every animal from those cages.
No one deserves to be abandoned. Everyone deserves to be loved.
For my birthday... (continuing in comments)
- If you’re looking for a specific item like vegan shoes or skincare. Adzurra will be the app for you! 🙌🏼😱✨
- We made a stand for the animals last Friday at the Rally to End Live Export. We’ve launched our petition, which we must spread far and wide to make positive change for animals. Head to the link in our bio to sign the petition to end live export!
- Nope, still vegan! Made this awesome BBQ tofu and rice tonight. It’s sticky, gooey, crispy and sweet. Seriously... why would you miss meat when there is food like this available. 🤤
- It is time to rise up for the people, for the planet and the animals!
This past Saturday myself and other amazing activists marched on Parliament and demanded that the government of Canada to stop subsidizing animal agriculture and help animal farmers transition to plant based farming and career opportunities.
Animal agriculture is killing billions animals yearly, is putting a strain on our health (through the consumption of animals and their secretions), and our environment as it is the leading cause of climate change!
We are heading into the 6th mass extinction and we need action now! we need an agricultural revolution NOW!
Want to help? Check out @nation.rising for more information
pic from @planting.vegan.seeds
video from @vegan_bumblebee and thank you @ctvnews
- As an attorney... My brain has been wired to advocate for others. As a yogi my heart is centered on compassion and oneness. The two passions combined, advocacy and compassion have been lit on fire 🔥 after seeing the horrible, atrocious, injustice, imprisonment, murder and cruelty that animals suffer. I spent 31 years of my life blind and ignorant and have now awakened and will spend every day until my last standing up for injustice. I’ve always been the one to stop on the street to save an animal suffering only to have fresh meat waiting in my fridge. Where did we go wrong? We go wrong by keeping our eyes shut and our hearts behind the fortress of pleasantries. That meat is somehow not connected to bloody, violent, massacre that occurs behind closed doors. FOREVER I will fight for the weak and will be strong and give a voice to the voiceless. I will save as many animals as I can and help as many people with living vegan 🌱as possible. #animalrights #animalcruelty #liberateanimals #animaladvocate #vegan #veganforlife #compassion #consciousness #savetheanimals
Top #animalrights Posts
- sunday in the sunshine with angel. 💕☀️
my heart heals here.
- РУССКАЯ ВЕРСИЯ- СМ. ПРЕДЫДУЩИЙ ПОСТ 👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽
🇬🇧 🔴Discover a great way to make a significant positive impact helping homeless animals! Participating in action Art for Strays is possible from anywhere in the world 🌎.Every person has a talent, ability, or skill other people are prepared to pay for in the form of a service provided to them, or to learn. Give private lessons, bake pies, make ceramics or soap, sew, knit, draw or sing 👨🏼🎨🎨👩🏽🍳🧁👩🏽🌾💐👩🏽🎤🎤🦸🏽♂️🎸🤹🏽♀️🎭🙋🏽♀️🧶🧵👨🏽🏭🧙🏽♀️✨ and turn portion of the profits into help to our little friends, support your local funds and non-profit animal welfare organizations!
As a team of volunteers, not a municipal agency, Voice Of Strays also rely completely on help from kindhearted people. If you wish to support exactly our work we accept donations ◽️via PayPal : email@example.com ◽️or via Sberbank card: 4276-3801-4180-3291 (Elena Giblin)We will be very grateful for help❤️!.
The proceeds will be directed to execution of sterilization project of street animals in some areas of Kazan region this summer and will enable us to support local volunteers. Your help makes a huge difference to us being able to do what we do and to develop the project further. Soon you will witness how your kind donations have helped animals as we will provide full reports when the project will be in process.
📢 Please share and invite your friends to take part in this action! Don't forget to use the hashtag #Artforstrays !We'd love to know how this action has touched your life.
#VoiceOfStrays #action #Russia #help #strayanimals #animalrights #animalrescue #helpneeded #adoptdontshop #volunteers #shelters
- EATING A CREDIT CARD A WEEK?
We know that plastic is devastating wildlife and is invading our oceans, but until now we have known very little about the impact the broken plastic system is having on people. In this first-ever global study, we’ve discovered that on average, people could actually be ingesting approximately 5 grams of microplastics every week - that’s the equivalent of a credit card per week.
The University of Newcastle, Australia finds we’re consuming about 2000 tiny pieces of plastic every week. That’s approximately 100,000 tiny pieces of plastic every year. Findings reveal that microplastics are contaminating the air, food and water consumed by humans. The single largest source of plastic ingestion globally is through water, both bottled and tap all over the world. Of the consumables studied, the highest recorded plastic levels were found in shellfish, beer and salt.
The long-term effects of plastic ingestion on the human body are not yetwell documented. Some types of plastic carry chemicals and additives with potential effectson human health. Studies are underway to better understand the effects of plastic on ourhealth.
Did you know? 👀Plastic and microplastics are everywhere now. They unfortunately don't disappear. Because plastic lasts for so long, every single piece of plastic ever made still exists, and will continue existing for at least 500 years. Share your thoughts by leaving a comment and share with your friends🤓 #signofchange #itscooltocare @wwf
#savetheplanet #oneearth #noplanetb #reuse #zerowaste #zerodechet #pollution #climatechange #plasticfree #fuckplastic #plasticocean #ecofriendly #sustainability #saveouroceans #plasticpollution #veganfortheplanet #vegangirl #plasticcrisis #rethinkplastic #noplanetb #saveourplanet #saveouroceans #animalrights #veganfortheanimals #racingextinction #gretathunburg #plasticproblem
- Three cheers (in our vegan beer) to Portugal for making this happen!
Read more about this in an article at @livekindlyco
- 🚫 No cows were harmed in the making of our new ⚡️ special ⚡️ the UD peanut butter + berry sundae 😍 We’re not fans of the dairy industry, but we are big fans of showing how delicious 100% vegan food is 😎😎😎 #vegan