Latest #analog Posts
- I asked my cousin Tony if he would take a few photos of me during a sprint workout. This is my favorite shot and came out exactly as imagined. For those of you who run aggressively, I don’t need to explain this post-sprint image. Even so, this is the aftermath of putting your all onto the pavement. Instant death. Photos were taken, developed and scanned by @tonyrangelsux. Captured with a Canon AF35ML on Ilford FP4.
- // Canon EOS Rebel X // 50mm f/1.8 // Kodak UltraMax 400 // I think it’s kinda funny and dumb that the only pictures that turned out ok from this roll are not of the actual Dam. Like this picture was taken right in front of the Dam, my previous picture was behind it, and one before that was even farther away from the Dam. //
📸 Yashica Electro 35
🎞 Fuji Color 400
- fave corniche spot, only bring your best people!!
- Smooth Ride Broken Smooth Ride Broken, by #RooflessPainter #SarahJennings, from our painting series POTHOLES.
Now featured in our Roofless Gallery: Bio’s link>Gallery
- 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝑜’𝓈 ‘𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝒹𝒶𝓂’// this reminds me of Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’