Latest #ana Posts
- heart made of glass, my mind of stone.
- This was me, April of 2013. Same height. 105lb. And even then I thought I was huge. I thought I needed to lose another 10-15lbs. Part of me misses looking like this so much. Part of me feels like just the biggest failure for gaining 60+ pounds. But a little part of me doesn't want to get sick like this again. Because I remember being happy. But all I remember being happy about was restricting, and losing, and seeing my bones. I want to get to 130. And hopefully at that weight I'll be happy. Or maybe I wont. Who knows... #weightloss #weightlossjourney #diet #skinny #thin #thinspo #fitspo #me #ana #anorexic
- Hello... -
I binged last night and I feel sad about it. I basically had a fight with mom bc of some stuff and well I fucked it up. I'm better now though. My stomach kinda hurts so I'm just drinking soup and milk.
Have a lovely day sweetie💞
- Good afternoon everyone ☀️
Today’s breakfast was the same as yesterday 😋
2 slices of BUTTERED white toast 🍞
Scrambled egg 🥚
2 sausages 💪
And of course, I had my vitamin shake in the car 🚗 🍌
Today has been good. 😁
I’ve got my religious studies test back from last week and I did quite good on it and I’m really happy!! 😁
I also made risotto in cooking for Italian week. 🇮🇹 My teacher helped me and it turned out quite good however I don’t like it so I’m going to see if any of my family do 😊
The only part of today that I didn’t enjoy was walking home, it was raining and so cold🌧 I was also stressing out about my English assessment. Today was our final day to write it up and I was rushing towards the end but I’m hoping that it is still good and that I’ll do well on it 🤞but apart from that, today has been a good day. 😃
I’ve been feeling alright lately. I wasn’t feeling good at the start of the week but I’ve been trying to think more positively and not let it get to me. I want to get better but it can get hard sometimes😣 We’ve just got to keep pushing and remember that at the end we will feel so much better. 💖
I hope you’re all having a wonderful day☀️
As always, stay strong everyone💪
no matter what -you’ve got this✨
Enjoy the rest of the evening!! Sending love 💛💖💛
#anorexiarecovery #anorexianervosarecovery #edrecovery #ed #ana #fight #edwarrior #shake #mentalhealth #fightback #snack #mentalhealthawareness #breakfast #cookedbreakfast #eatingdisorderrecovery #eatingdisorder #edfam #recovery #anorexiafighter #eatittobeatit #edjourney #staystrong
- They used Ana to announce this year’s event and she seems to be tossing scrolls. The event starts Jan 24! Are you hyped? #lunarnewyear #emote #ana #event #overwatch #blizzard #games #videogames #event
Check our weekly podcast
check out our other accounts!
@omnicmerch - Overwatch themed merch
@omnicesports - Overwatch esports news
@omnicart - Overwatch fanart
@omniccosplay - Overwatch cosplay
check out our other brands!
@nexuspost - Heroes of the Storm news
@azerothpost - World of Warcraft news
@thetavernpost - Hearthstone News
- May i introduce? My cute little Baby oreo!🐱❤ i love ihm so much! Seit ihr eher teamkatze oder teamhund
Leute! Ich mache drei Kreuze wenn nächste Woche vorbei ist! Dann bin ich für dieses halb Jahr durch mit allen Klausuren & kann ein ein wenig relaxen (zumindest für 2 Wochen oder so). Im Grunde gehe ich echt mega gerne zur Schule, aber dieser ganze Stress wegen den Klausuren ist echt nervig. Ich muss dazu aber auch sagen das ich es lächerlich finde wie ich mich die letzen Jahre gestresst hab (Klasse 5-10) weil es einfach so unnötig war. Klar man sollte nicht nichts tun, aber wenn man sein Abi machen möchte sind die Jahre davor nicht wirklich relevant (damit mein ich wenn ihr euer abi habt fragt nirmand mehr später was hattest du in klasse 9 in mathe) Also stresst euch nicht so wenn es mal "nur" eine 2 oder 3 ist, auch eine oder zwei vierer sind nicht euer aus. Ab Klasse 11 sollte man dann aber schon wieder schauen das man einigermaßen gut ist denn das zählt alles zum Abi, trotzdem sollte man sich immer bewusst machen, das jeder Stärken & schwächen hat. Keiner kann überall perfekt sein. Deshalb gebe auch ich überall mein bestes aber versuche mich nicht fertig zu machen wenn ich mal schlechter bin.
In welche Klasse geht ihr & was ist eurer Lieblingsfach? (Wenn ihr noch zur Schule geht)
Habt noch einen schönen Abend & ein schönes Wochenende! ❤ ich hoffe das Wetter ist bei euch schön & ihr könnt was machen!
#food #snack #healty #love #edrecover #ed #recovery #recover #magersucht #magersüchtig #magersuchtrecovery #ana #anorexia #fuckuana #anorexiarecovery #recoveryisworthit #fight #struggeling #struggelingbutfighting #fightforlife #recoveryispossible #healthy #strong #like4like #outpatient #edsurvivor #kunst #art #like4likeback
- ‘Woman on Fire’ - Susan Spangenberg (@straitjacketsusan)
Susan spent thirty years in and out of mental hospitals. Her story is reflected in her work, revealing the trauma that brought her into the mental health system as well as the horrors endured in the asylums.
She joined Fountain House Gallery in 2015 and so regained a sense of community she had lost and that has encouraged her to continue to work on her art. These days Susan is back to painting, her first medium. She often paints when feeling symptomatic, it is part of her process. “Art allows me to express the thoughts and feelings that terrify me. The act of creating is painful but healing at the same time.” www.theperspectiveproject.co.uk
#shareyourperspective #mentalhealthart #mentalhealth
- A maior preciosidade da minha vida. ❤️
#Ana Luíza 👧💕
- Para este dia tão especial queria poder me expressar com as palavras mais bonitas do universo e com elas dizer quanto você é especial. Mas a verdade é que não existem palavras suficientemente perfeitas e capazes de demonstrar todas suas qualidades. Feliz aniversário, amiga!
Você é linda, por dentro e por fora, sincera, alegre e bondosa. Você é uma amiga como não há igual. Estas palavras foram escolhidas pelo meu carinho e toda a amizade que sinto por você. O mesmo carinho que me inspira a desejar-lhe toda felicidade do mundo, hoje e sempre.
Continue sendo quem é, pois eu amo você desse jeito, mas saiba que se um dia mudar, eu continuarei a amar você. Parabéns, minha amiga especial!
- The hospital food was not so bad
- Friday | January 18, 2019
-An All Nippon Airways Boeing 787-8 registered JA825A, performing flight NH-985 from Tokyo, Japan (RJTT) to Osaka, Japan (RJOO) experienced a double-engine rollback upon landing in Osaka, leaving the plane unable to move. The aircraft landed on Osaka’s Runway 32L and when reverse thrust was deployed, both engines rolled back and shut down. The aircraft continued to roll down the runway until it came to a stop about 8,030 feet down the runway. The aircraft remained on the runway for around thirty-seven minutes as the runway was shut down before being towed off the runway to a gate. The airline has launched an investigation into the incident, with first examinations showing no anomalies with the engines. The aircraft has been indefinitely grounded as of now. (Photo is the aircraft disabled on the runway taken by a news helicopter)
picture credit; Unknown-Credit to Photographer
-Feel free to follow and share our page for updates on the aviation industry and spotting photos abroad!
- #theflightreport #aviation #aircraft #megaaviation #flying #b747 #b737 #a380 #a320
#flightreview #planespotting #boeing #airbus #exploretheglobe #boeinglovers #airbuslovers #avgeek #travel #ana #allnippon #allnipponairways #b787 #b7878 #tokyo #osaka #japan
- "Clients with a history of eating disorders often feel hesitant about revealing their disorder to others. This may pose a dilemma, because gaining the trust and support of others in one’s recovery can be a very powerful factor in the treatment process. 🙌🏼🙌🏼✍🏻💪🏻 However, by divulging this “secret,” individuals might feel intense vulnerability. They may wonder what might happen if they are open with another about their struggle: Will this person judge me? Will they understand what I’m going through? Will they blame me? "
Check out this article to learn tips that might relieve some of the stress during this process:
- No one else can save you but yourself. Put your mind to something, do the work, and you become unstoppable 💙
Here is a little preview of my transformation video I posted on my YouTube channel. Link in bio if you wanna watch it! (It’s a lot better than this one lolz)
#anorexiarecovery #powerlifting #transformation
- why green is the best color: trees🌳, plants🌵, life, money 🤑, it’s my favorite color 💚, vegetables 🥦, turtles & stuff 🐢🦖
why green is not the best color: nausea 🤢, envy 🐍, also money 💵, this virus emoji 🦠
- 1 anno di differenza... Un anno di pianti, dolore, tanto dolore, di voglia di mollare tutto e gettare definitivamente la spugna, un anno di paura. è stato un anno infernale, il più brutto della malattia, ma è anche stato un anno di lotte, in cui mi sono messa in gioco. Nel quale tentennando mi sono fatta aiutare, stingendo i pugni e i denti e cercando di non crollare.
Nonostante ci provassi son crollata parecchie volte, ma mi sono rialzata sempre.
Un anno duro,si! Ma è stato anche l'anno della mia rinascita🌸!!!
Non sono ancora guarita, ma ci sto provando, e fisicamente ci sono quasi, e credetemi tesorini... NE VALE LA PENA💕
#anoressiaitalia #anorexia #anoressianervosa #anoressiarecovery #ana #anoressia #anoressianervosaitalia #anorexicgirl #recovery #prorecovery #recoverywin #mybattle #warrior #ed #edfighters #edwarrior #dca #eatingdisorder #siamopiufortinoi🏆 #body #bodytransformation #eating #foodrecovery #foodblogger #food