Latest #americanidol Posts
- Wow, so yesterday, I was given an opportunity by @Disney and ABC network to attend an intimate "mix and mingle" event with the @americanidol judges and Top 8 finalists. It was held at the historic EastWest studios in Hollywood where Barbara Streisand, Michael Jackson and other legendary artists recorded their hits at. There were journalists and artists in the social media "influencer" world and I honestly could not believe that I was there because I never label myself anything like that. I am just some average Asian loud dude with an annual pass who has a passion and love for Disneyland who also has a M-F full-time job to take care of 😂. I do love how I get to share my weekend adventures w/ you guys esp to those who live far away and miss the magic of Disney. I just love to have FUN.
But opportunities like these happen all because of YOU. Because of your love and support, Bubba and I got to meet and chat with Lionel Richie (what a humble and welcoming man). I still sing his songs when I go karaoke with friends and chatting with him in person was 😭. He complimented our Disney outfits (I feel like Bubba and I were the only ones wearing Disney😉) and warmly took photos with us. Luke Bryan was tall in person. He was nice and smelled good. Katy Perry was a little busy chatting with her friends so I did not have the chance to talk to her but she stood 3 feet away from me and that is good enough. 😄
I try to sing, I love karaoke (duh, I'm Filipino) but I know my voice will never make it to American Idol and meeting my favorites this season and hearing them sing live few feet away from me was nothing but amazing. Alejandro is my favorite and I am rooting for him, it took me a while to come up to him because I was sooo SHY (I know I look shameless) but Bubba encouraged me to just go and so I did. I told him "I wanted to meet you in person because you are inspiring and I think you may win this whole thing". He said "thank you, but these people are so talented as well". I asked about his experience when they went to Disneyland and he said he loved it. He was so humble......
Continued in comments 👇🏻
- Not In The Picture Anymore - @abbyandersonmusic 📷 (from @opry’s Facebook)
1. yall are aware by now that i dont sing for people & no one in my family has heard me or even knows i like to sing blah blah blah so heres a quiet little vid bc the fam was home and i didnt want them to hear ANDDDD
2. im well aware that the hair on the side of my face is appearing as a v intense side burn...however it indeed is not a sideburn
k thats it BYEEE
- So lucky to connect with Wade from Season Two of American Idol. If you haven’t tuned in, do it now an Vote for Wade! #americanidol
- killing these looks on American Idol 🔥 (📸: Getty Images | JB Lacroix)