Latest #alwayslate Posts
- This is my water bottle and this is me. It’s true! I confess! I overcommit myself and try to be 💯 % mom and 💯 % #momboss all of the time! So I apologize in advance but at this stage in my life... it’s the truth 🥰💐 Be there in 5!
- Here's drunk me 🥃. In Vegas. Forever making us late for shit just to take a selfie 🤳🏻 -
Thankfully @jbpizzle is used to this by now and doesn't get as annoyed as he used to 🤣 #thatslove #thatsus
- ➡️3.5 years⬅️ It's not been a piece of cake. Changing a lifestyle is never an easy task. Changing those daily habits is downright hard. There will be slip ups. There will be times you want to quit. There will be times you just don't feel like it. After 3.5 years, I've felt all of those things multiple times. 💥Persistence is key.💥
💥A support system is a close 2nd💥
When it gets hard, you learn to lean into the challenge, ask for help and reach out to a community of like minded people. Those are the people that have your back, support you, and cheer you on no matter what. And, then you keep going. Those are "my people".♥️ ❗I've also learned a few key pieces that are always tucked in the back of my mind... Food is fuel.🥦 What we put in our bodies matters. It makes a huge difference in energy levels, and for me, clear skin. It is also where you'll see most of your results! Whether it's toning or weight loss, nutrition is where it's at!! ⏱️You can get a great workout in 30 minutes at home!! When you have an expert in your house, giving you form cues, and designing a killer workout, you will see changes!!💪 I've gone from wanting to close my eyes when I took that first picture to proud of what I have worked for. It's not all about a body...but it is about feeling good in your skin, having energy, and being happy.♥️. And those are the things I am most proud of.
#boxermom #nurselife💊💉 #gardener #alwayslate #positivevibesonly #crunchymom #happyness😊 #workforit #lovemyfam #preschooler #firstgrademom #crazymomlife #slowdown #learningbalance #healthylifestyles #findwhatworksforyou #schoolmom #preschoolmom #oneofeach #boyandagirl #healthierliving #makethechange
#trustandbelieve #keeppushingforward #persistenceiskey @marcy_erin_impactwellness
- Taurus season kicked my ass, Gemini season started with me writing, link on le profile ✨💀 I know I’ve been very dead here but I have shit ton of photos to post up 😂😩 #alwayslate #itsme #drunkaf
- Our two bigs are TOO big 😭 lots of changes this year from appearance to living situations to a new sister. I love their little hearts so much I could squeeze them (maybe strangle sometimes)! 😂🤪 What a year!
- Showed up an hour and a half late to this job.(Don't be judgin'.) A 3 year olds birthday where he gets his first haircut. An upsherin it's called.
They werent too happy with my lateness.
Rightfully so. Neither was I.
But within literally just a minute of starting the music I felt like I made it up to them. This short clip can serve as an illustration of why I felt that way.
#music #positivity #upbeat #alwayslate #lagbaomer2019 #upsherin
- 🤔 🤷🏻♀️ ——————————————————————————- ➡️www.pamcakespancakes.com
- We’ve had all of these issues except for “garbage bag dress” @goldfishandchickennuggets always gets my life😂😂 Make sure you’re following her for more!
- A chaotic evening trying to get supper in, and then off to baseball. Lex gets so anxious when we’re late. She was feeling crummy. But we ended the night all smiles 🤩
#baseballnight #momlife #alwayslate #consistent 🤦🏻♀️
- Better late than ugly.
Sit down and get comfortable, buddy.
- CANADA here I come! 🇨🇦✈️
And I had some good luck on my side today 🤣
Well at first I thought I was good for time but then realized I was not. 🙃 I had to rush like a crazy woman. I seem to always think I have more time than I really do, anyone else?! Lol #alwayslate 🙆🏼♀️
I made it to the airport 1 hour and 2 mins before my flight but luckily there was NO line at all and they accepted my military spouse ID for a free check bag ❤️ They let me keep my yogurt going through security even though it was a little over the limit and now I am currently sitting waiting for my flight with time to spare 💁🏼♀️
Nothing like a little adrenaline rush to keep your Thursday afternoon interesting 😝
Cant wait to see my family, friends and coach friends! 🤗✨
- “I’m so sorry I’m late, I got stuck in my bed daydreaming about my awesome future and then I lost track of time when I was figuring out which hairstyle will say glamorous yet approach-ably youthful” 😂 what if we didn’t lie about the reason we are late, but gave the other person the benefit of the doubt that they will totally understand. “So much traffic,” “got stuck on an important call,” are all just ways to blame the outside for what’s happening in our own life. It’s ok to be human and accidentally get out of bed too late, change your outfit 5 times, stare at the wall for too long cause you’re exhausted instead of leaving your house on time. Trust me, the other people will immediately connect with you if you walk into a meeting late saying “guys, I’m so sorry I’m late, my kid jumped into the bed with me and wanted to cuddle and I couldn’t resist the cuteness and then my dog got jealous and I had to rub his belly for like 20 min” 😂😉🙌 what’s your real excuse for being late? Give yourself a break, we are all doing our best!
#happinessisaninsidejob #highvibes #late #alwayslate #noexcuses #selflove #beinghuman #honesty #honestyisthebestpolicy #honestyhour #busylife #youareok #tryingyourbest #gettingready #girlsbelike #daydreaming #curls #stayhappy #behappy #itsok
Top #alwayslate Posts
- As the Easter is approaching, here is me with a Christmas photo! #alwayslate .
But! You may be one of the people that love to plan everything early so Write down Zagreb in your December plan!
People always ask me when is the best time to visit Croatia🇭🇷.
I say spring for the national parks, summer for the beaches 🏖 and winter for Zagreb! More specifically Advent time (1.12.-24.12. officialy, but the event keeps going on until 7.1.)
Zagreb won the award for the best European #ChristmasMarket 3 years in row!
Beautiful shiny decorations all over the city✨, sweet 🍮 and salty🌭 food on every corner, accompanied by mulled wine 🍷and other drinks, colorful little gifts🎁 and souvenirs being sold, street performers🤹♀️, Christmas music everywhere🎶 aaaand these lovely Instagram ready photo corners📸! What more could you possibly need?🤗
This was my favorite photo corner in 2018. Behind me you can see the Zagreb Cathedral.
As always... #instagramvsreality
Photo 1 - Instagram
Photo 2 - Reality : waiting in line!
This was the first time I waited in line for a photo ever...my friend wasn't very happy about it but at the end he waited with me😜
As you can see, it was raining and also it was around noon. So imagine the line in the evening and/or during the better weather 😐
➡️ Have you ever waited in line just for a photo?
1. Come during the morning to take photos. Then come again in the evening to enjoy the Christmas lights and music
2. You must eat "kobasica" or a sausage from the street sellers. The most typical Christmas Market activity😅. Drink some mulled wine ("kuhano vino") with it.
3. As a desert treat yourself with a "germknedla". Orriginaly Austrian, but very popular in Croatia nowadays.
4. Check www.adventzagreb.com for more or ask me in PM (my personal favorite acitivity is ice-skating!⛸)
5. Save this post and read it again in December...it's a long time...😅
(NOT AN AD)
- showin’ up to class 20 minutes late like...