Latest #almostchristmas Posts
- Ms Summer is ringing the door bell, with all kind of flowery smell. I say: welcome, please come in! And Ms Summer ask: how have you been? It’s been totally fine, as long as there is the sunshine and a glass of fine wine! Cheers! 🥂🤣
- Cop Car Tour?
When your son who LOVES cop cars sees one at the gas station and cant stops saying " COP CAR, COP CAR, COP CAR!!" You go over and ask if he can see it.
The police officer was so nice and gave him a small tour. He even turned on the lights!! 🚔🚓 Does your child have a favorite car?
- Swipe to the left 👀👀👉🏽👉🏽Soooo last night I was back at the @apollotheater to see the queen @therealmoworldwide for her annual Mother’s Day show and in true form she put me on blast in front of everyone in the green room after not seeing her for almost 2 years. In front of everybody Mo’nique stops and says “ oh wait this is the nigga that recorded me talking about Oprah and made it go viral “ 😳👀👀👀 but in true form she did it with LOVE. If u know me then you know , I’ve been a fan for years since The Parker’s. As a fan that nite two years ago I just had my phone out capturing the queen of comedy doing what she’s does best. I never once thought that moment would turn into what it did for the past 2 years , and through all the BS that came from the press she never once spoke badly about me because of it. I didn’t post it for any malicious intent, Fame or financial gain and had no clue it would take on a life of its own. But I have to say thank you again to @therealmoworldwide for always leading with love , there was no other place I’d rather be last nite then to be in the presence of greatness. You deserve all the blessings that will continue to come your way. Happy Mother’s Day Queen ❤️ . Thx again for having me @trueginc , u did it again 🙌🏽 #Monique #QueenOfComedy #Comedian #Actress #Mother #Wife #Legend #Icon #HappyMothersDay #Queen #Comedy #TheParkers #Precious #Bessie #AlmostChristmas #BlackBird #PhatGirlz #Shadowboxer #SoulPlane
- to travel is to live. #tb
- Blue and white and soul alight. 💙 Anyone else feel like this year is just flying by? How is it May already? I look at the calendar and keep wondering how we’ve lived more than a third of 2019 already (and really, pretty darn excited it’s almost Christmas again - at least for those of us with close proximity to retail!). There’s so much I want to accomplish before the end of the year and it’s just racing by! It’s leaving me feeling frantic sometimes, taking that focus away from the day-to-day living and moment-by-moment appreciation. Okay, maybe more often than “sometimes.” I think that’s why this weekend’s quietness was so helpful. Taking the time away in Wales to not think about pushing toward goals or checking tasks off lists did wonders in refocusing on what’s important. Yeah, those goals are still there, but I’m waving goodbye to the idea of “not enough.”
Top #almostchristmas Posts
- Next upcoming trip is booked, where am I going? 😀🛫